You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Waitlist Support and Manifestation Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
curlydoctor
Full Member
I am rooting so hard for everyone here! even though I got my long awaited A today, I’m still holding out hope for my top 2 schools. but whatever happens — I’m a firm believer that we will all end up exactly where we’re supposed to be.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
robin77allen17
New Member
on 3 WLs and PRAYING!! manifesting greatness for us all
neuropremed123456789
Full Member
praying I get off one of my 7 WL on Thursday or Friday (or whenever haha) !! we all got this 🤞🏻
MtorPathway
Full Member
2 WLs, hope I get picked.
congrats to all who have been accepted!! currently manifesting for myself fingers crossed [emoji1696]
shinymagikarp
Full Member
2 waitlists, 0 acceptances. Manifesting positive news today for all of us waitlist warriors! 🔥
The_Happy_Moose
Full Member
Keep manifesting everyone! I just got into med school!
sienaswift37
Full Member
2 WL 0 A train crossing my fingers for this week!!
lebronjames123
Full Member
Today’s the day for us [emoji120] manifesting so hard
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
curlydoctor
Full Member
congrats future MD!!Keep manifesting everyone! I just got into med school!
I got the A to UC Davis on Tuesday. Hang in there, everyone! Congrats @BigSneed 



As a side note, to avoid some of the hassles with relocation, immunizations, moving, etc, start looking into those things now.




As a side note, to avoid some of the hassles with relocation, immunizations, moving, etc, start looking into those things now.
CONGRATS!!! So happy for you!!!!!I GOT THE FREAKING A AT MY DREAM SCHOOL!!!!! SO GRATEFUL!!!!! I SCREAMED AT WORK
4 MCAT TAKES AND WE MADE IT BAYBEEEE
BigSneed
Full Member
CONGRATS!!! So happy for you!!!!!
Thank you both, i hope my joy can extend to others and they get their A's too!I got the A to UC Davis on Tuesday. Hang in there, everyone! Congrats @BigSneed
As a side note, to avoid some of the hassles with relocation, immunizations, moving, etc, start looking into those things now.
shtinkymooshi18
New Member
Not at all, I interviewed with my school in September and then got waitlisted in March so I feel like I've been waiting forever. I have full faith that it'll all be worth it though and I'm hoping for the best for everyone in this thread! We got this!!am I the only one losing my mind?
cgilles2025
Full Member
Waitlist movement across the majority of schools seem to be slow this year. I pray it is because of delays in financial aid, and that we all get off of the waitlist and on our way to becoming physicians! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
nakedgangcc
Full Member
I have major anxiety 🙁 I'm on 4 WL and I don't know what will happen. I feel like bc I'm low stat (LM 64) i dont have a chance. i check my emails like 50 times a day minimum
BigSneed
Full Member
dont give up bro, you can see my LM in my signature...just got the call todayI have major anxiety 🙁 I'm on 4 WL and I don't know what will happen. I feel like bc I'm low stat (LM 64) i dont have a chance. i check my emails like 50 times a day minimum
neuropremed123456789
Full Member
we can do this everyone! Dont give up hope, its only been a week even though its felt like 9 years imo lol. everything’s gonna work out and we’re all gonna get in
This thread works!! I just received one (my first) acceptance from XSOM last night and the email is unclear but says I have 5 days to CTE and withdraw from other schools' waitlists. This seems extremely short given that my top choice school hasn't even given me a decision yet and I am deferred there. I want to stay on the waitlists to see about financial aid, etc. before I make a decision but I don't want to lose my spot at XSOM. Do you have any advice at all for me on how to navigate this?
sippingmocha
New Member
Just found this thread, sending prayers and support to each and every one of you!
I only received one interview this cycle and was waitlisted there. Unfortunately, I took my MCAT back in 2022, and if I need to reapply this cycle, only a limited number of schools will still accept my score. I don’t feel confident retaking the exam right now since it’s been so long since I last studied.
If I wait until next year to apply, I’d have more time to prepare and hopefully do better—but the thought of it becoming a five-year gap between undergrad and med school feels daunting.
Really hoping to get accepted off the waitlist, just like many of you. Any support or encouragement would mean a lot right now!
I only received one interview this cycle and was waitlisted there. Unfortunately, I took my MCAT back in 2022, and if I need to reapply this cycle, only a limited number of schools will still accept my score. I don’t feel confident retaking the exam right now since it’s been so long since I last studied.
If I wait until next year to apply, I’d have more time to prepare and hopefully do better—but the thought of it becoming a five-year gap between undergrad and med school feels daunting.
Really hoping to get accepted off the waitlist, just like many of you. Any support or encouragement would mean a lot right now!
mstudentdoctor
Full Member
Manifesting that this is the week we hear back from our waitlists! Sending positive vibes to everyone! Not wavering from hope just yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in a similar boat. Already starting a study plan on great 2021 MCAT score would have been useless if I did not get accepted off of the waitlist yesterday. I was in your mindset a little over 24 hours ago, but one day later and I am sitting on 2 acceptances. Things change fast and all you can do is prepare. Just keep the faith that things will work out.Just found this thread, sending prayers and support to each and every one of you!
I only received one interview this cycle and was waitlisted there. Unfortunately, I took my MCAT back in 2022, and if I need to reapply this cycle, only a limited number of schools will still accept my score. I don’t feel confident retaking the exam right now since it’s been so long since I last studied.
If I wait until next year to apply, I’d have more time to prepare and hopefully do better—but the thought of it becoming a five-year gap between undergrad and med school feels daunting.
Really hoping to get accepted off the waitlist, just like many of you. Any support or encouragement would mean a lot right now!
lebronjames123
Full Member
Just found this thread, sending prayers and support to each and every one of you!
I only received one interview this cycle and was waitlisted there. Unfortunately, I took my MCAT back in [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]], and if I need to reapply this cycle, only a limited number of schools will still accept my score. I don’t feel confident retaking the exam right now since it’s been so long since I last studied.
If I wait until next year to apply, I’d have more time to prepare and hopefully do better—but the thought of it becoming a five-year gap between undergrad and med school feels daunting.
Really hoping to get accepted off the waitlist, just like many of you. Any support or encouragement would mean a lot right now!
I’m the same boat as you…. Took my mcat in [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]] and the thought of retaking it and applying again is so overwhelming I can’t even wrap my head around it yet
Congrats! Hope you will have all the info you need to be able to pick one soon and free that other one up too. 😉I was in a similar boat. Already starting a study plan on great 2021 MCAT score would have been useless if I did not get accepted off of the waitlist yesterday. I was in your mindset a little over 24 hours ago, but one day later and I am sitting on 2 acceptances. Things change fast and all you can do is prepare. Just keep the faith that things will work out.
Don’t worry, I just am waiting until this evening so I can talk it through with my wife. But 99% sure I’m going with the school that offered me the acceptance yesterday. The draft to release my other acceptance is already in my email box. Because I truly do want everyone to get it. It’s just sort of a whirlwind how different one day can make.Congrats! Hope you will have all the info you need to be able to pick one soon and free that other one up too. 😉
Corgi Fluff
New Member
Sending prayers to myself and everyone else on this thread!!
GUYS I JUST GOT OFF A WL!!! IT WORKED! I am gonna be a DOCTOR 🙂 Hang in there everyone!!! You got this !!!![]()
Decided today is going to be our lucky day!!!! Hang in there WL warrior gang, its still early May 😎 <3
nakedgangcc
Full Member
thank you 🙏🏽 imma start praying and manifestingdont give up bro, you can see my LM in my signature...just got the call today
premed-2323
New Member
Manifesting 🙏🏽
incognitostudentdoctornet
New Member
Really hoping one of my two waitlists works out and hoping things work out for all of you too!!
scrubadubdub23
Full Member
I’m also on a few waitlists. Important reminder that getting the A or not does not define ur ability to be a wonderful physician. If we don’t get an A, there is so much we can do to improve our apps and get it this cycle. For those that don’t won’t to reapply, just know u will find a wonderful passion, perhaps even in a very related field
BeFortunate
Full Member
neuropremed123456789
Full Member
Tomorrows the day yall
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ilovecatsanddogs712
Full Member
im so happy i found this thread 🥹 today it kind of all hit me, im so exhausted from waiting and having nothing to tell my family. everytime they talk to me they ask if anything has changed, it's so defeating to just be in this in-between
curlydoctor
Full Member
I have a really great feeling about tomorrow!
today I got an A from my dream school after interviewing in september and being waitlisted in march- hang in there everyone- words can’t express how much this means to me as a 2nd time reapplicant
having to rewrite my PS is so depressing D: hope there's a lot of movement tomorrow!
medmed1516
New Member
Recently found this thread- wishing the best of luck to everyone here- truly love reading through this and seeing people get in. We got this!!!