-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Waitlist Support and Manifestation Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lebronjames123
Full Member
Starting to lose hope but still manifesting for all of us [emoji174][emoji120]
nakedgangcc
Full Member
Yall I was crashing out yesterday and got in this morning 😭 Yall are so ****ing sweet, I know that the acceptances will come for yall soon!!! We are future doctors!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same I finished my first draft of my PS and it made me wanna die 💀having to rewrite my PS is so depressing D: hope there's a lot of movement tomorrow!
AnotherNeuroticPremed999
Full Member
Me too, I finished my first draft and am now trying to complete my second draft...I am just so mentally tired.Same I finished my first draft of my PS and it made me wanna die 💀
manifesting 🙁 please let it be today
greenfuzzypeople
Full Member
After 4 ii -> 4 WL, got my first A today!!! I have been filled with so much anxiety and despair these past few weeks and was literally stalking this thread late this morning instead of sleeping. Want to tell everyone to keep the hope alive! Praying and manifesting for everyone else on this thread
greenfuzzypeople
Full Member
Same thing for me!!! Congrats 🥳Yall I was crashing out yesterday and got in this morning 😭 Yall are so ****ing sweet, I know that the acceptances will come for yall soon!!! We are future doctors!!
Next week it is!
curlydoctor
Full Member
today isn't over my friendNext week it is!
southerncar
Full Member
I confirmed that. Still possible today!
Just found this thread and it seems to be working so heres my manifestation. WL at 2 schools right now one being my DREAM med school and the other being my dream plan b school. Currently committed but have come to be not so happy with the school, extremely grateful I still have the opportunity to become a doctor but I am still really praying one of the two at least turns into an A!!
Texascatlover
Full Member
We got this guys!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sirpaulydy
Full Member
Commenting on this after months of giving my hopes up in what has been the most draining process. I’m currently on 3 MD waitlists which have only seen very small movement. 1 is my dream school and was the first school I interviewed at back in September. As a first gen premed I feel like I failed myself and had my dream dangled in front of me, only to be yanked away. I also feel misled by schools only to be put on every single waitlist after years of preparation and thousands of dollars on this application.
I'm so sorry and totally get it. It's extra hard too when all I hear are people telling me I am actually lucky because it's become such a miserable profession, or that doctors are glorified BigPharma salespersons nowadays, or I'll really just be a shilll for the greedy health insurance industry, and so on. Med schools also now seem to expect us all to write essays like professional novelists and interview like charming politicians running for an office, on top of all the other pricey prerequisites and OMG the amount of time and money it all takes is staggering. This was my one shot regardless. I don't know why some of these schools WL'd me instead of just rejecting me. I wish they would be courteous and kind now and politely email those they know they won't be reaching off a lengthy waitlist or want after all. It's the least they can do. Meantime, try to focus on good things because excessive worry and stuff gets kinda toxic. Good luck! 🙂Commenting on this after months of giving my hopes up in what has been the most draining process. I’m currently on 3 MD waitlists which have only seen very small movement. 1 is my dream school and was the first school I interviewed at back in September. As a first gen premed I feel like I failed myself and had my dream dangled in front of me, only to be yanked away. I also feel misled by schools only to be put on every single waitlist after years of preparation and thousands of dollars on this application.
Last edited:
neuropremed123456789
Full Member
new week brings new opportunities!!! guys trust since we have to wait this long, the news will feel even better. I cant wait till we all get the news we are hoping for! its a matter of when, not if <3
premedguy101
Full Member
Good luck to everyone here!
Currently on 2 waitlists and losing hope, but praying for something next week
Currently on 2 waitlists and losing hope, but praying for something next week
manifesting super hard we all get off the WL at our dream schools! trying not to let the despair creep in <3
The_Happy_Moose
Full Member
Absolutely send in another letter! At this point, everything counts. Contact is good. You aren't being annoying because someone somewhere is emailing/writing even more frequently than you. It's a legitimate update. All in!My research just got accepted for publication on Wednesday but I submitted an update to my school on Monday. Do I submit another update for the research or would that come off as desperate? The school isn't a huge research school put I feel like this would help?
BeFortunate
Full Member
Manifesting this week, acceptance gonna happen
k
k
bez
Full Member
joining the manifestations!!! THIS WILL BE THE WEEK!!!! we are all capable! this system is so messed (i swear they choose names from hats because everyone is too qualified to actually pick) but WE OVERCOME! we are future doctors who will practice with kindness, empathy, and after this experience, so much patience! manifesting for us all, lets get those As xoxoxo💌
scrubadubdub23
Full Member
Bulk of WL movement occurs between last week of April and first 2 weeks of May. Schools typical have some movement after that, but the closer u get to June the less movement there is.Once June hits, is it over for the waitlist students ??? I’m getting worry
We are starting the second full week of May! Maintain confidence! Manifesting an A for you and everyone this week!Bulk of WL movement occurs between last week of April and first 2 weeks of May. Schools typical have some movement after that, but the closer u get to June the less movement there is.
neuropremed123456789
Full Member
this is our week!!! we got this 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BabySnoopy
Full Member
Today is gonna be our day!!! [emoji[emoji639][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]]]
my fingers are so crossed it’s cutting off my circulation [emoji1696][emoji24]
anonapp345
Full Member
May is gonna make us feel all 31 of her days, but we’ll get the A soon!
packerfan5
MD Class of 2029
Just wanted to let everyone know I was on 5 WL and just got my first acceptance late April... DON'T LOSE HOPE!! What is meant to be will be!
wholefoodsfein
Full Member
Me when the school I’m waiting for hasn’t had any WL movement 😀
This is the week all our dreams come true
Manifesting that A for all of you plus my girl (and hopefully before May 15th when another $1K deposit is due at the DO school she's in at 🙏).
That said, we know the DO school will be great but she's really, really hoping for that MD A.
UNIVERSE HEAR US!!!!!!
PS: And let me write again, how happy it makes my heart when any of you report getting those A's. I kinda feel like a mom to all of you. You've GOT THIS!!!!
That said, we know the DO school will be great but she's really, really hoping for that MD A.
UNIVERSE HEAR US!!!!!!
PS: And let me write again, how happy it makes my heart when any of you report getting those A's. I kinda feel like a mom to all of you. You've GOT THIS!!!!
D
deleted1130898
Positive mindset!
it’s gonna be today guys ! tried filling out the 2026 application but the uncertainty makes it so hard to focus. praying something good happens this week
sunflowermed
Full Member
This is gonna be our week!!!!
mstudentdoctor
Full Member
This is the week we are getting off the waitlist! I can feel it. Don't lose hope!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have one school that does WL ranking. I am currently #3 after the 4/30 PTE date (aka after the PTE mass movement). I just want to make sure if I am understanding this whole process correctly. In order for me to get off the waitlist at this point, it all depends on students with the acceptance. If three of them receive acceptance from their WL school and choose the other school, then I will get accepted?
This is my only II, and I am getting too neurotic and dreadful as days pass and trying to figure out what can trigger a bit more movement for myself.
This is my only II, and I am getting too neurotic and dreadful as days pass and trying to figure out what can trigger a bit more movement for myself.
anonapp345
Full Member
I think that's most likely. There may be a bit of movement in the next 2 weeks from people that withdraw after getting off their top choice WL last week but were given until later in May for a final decision.I have one school that does WL ranking. I am currently #3 after the 4/30 PTE date (aka after the PTE mass movement). I just want to make sure if I am understanding this whole process correctly. In order for me to get off the waitlist at this point, it all depends on students with the acceptance. If three of them receive acceptance from their WL school and choose the other school, then I will get accepted?
This is my only II, and I am getting too neurotic and dreadful as days pass and trying to figure out what can trigger a bit more movement for myself.
All you are asking for is 3 out of a class size of (i am estimating) 130 to get off a waitlist. We believeI have one school that does WL ranking. I am currently #3 after the 4/30 PTE date (aka after the PTE mass movement). I just want to make sure if I am understanding this whole process correctly. In order for me to get off the waitlist at this point, it all depends on students with the acceptance. If three of them receive acceptance from their WL school and choose the other school, then I will get accepted?
This is my only II, and I am getting too neurotic and dreadful as days pass and trying to figure out what can trigger a bit more movement for myself.
The class size is around 70 (checked their FB group, currently there are 70 members already).All you are asking for is 3 out of a class size of (i am estimating) 130 to get off a waitlist. We believe
I am now manifesting for students in the current acceptance pool to receive their dream school offer. Manifesting this win-win for us!
sippingmocha
New Member
Also, the two waitlisted people before you might already have other schools to go as well, which would increase your chances. You got this! Praying for all of us to get off the waitlist and start medical school this summer!!The class size is around 70 (checked their FB group, currently there are 70 members already).
I am now manifesting for students in the current acceptance pool to receive their dream school offer. Manifesting this win-win for us!