You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Waitlist Support and Manifestation Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
praying I get into one of the 2 MD's I've interviewed at!!
Manifesting so hard right now it's gonna come
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WarmDonuts001
Full Member
Today is my birthday, I also hope it's the day I get into my dream school!! WE GOT THIS GUYS!!
cgilles2025
Full Member
Happy birthday!! I hope this is one to remember! 😊😊😊Today is my birthday, I also hope it's the day I get into my dream school!! WE GOT THIS GUYS!!![]()
Im on too many WLs this is brutal, I feel like there has been no movement whatsoever
acaringpirate
Full Member
Can't believe it took me this long to find this thread, but happy that there's a place where we're all supporting one another. On 2 MD WL's, fingers crossed this is our week!
curlydoctor
Full Member
just got the call for one of my dream schools! yall are next!
CONGRATS!!! More of this on this thread please 🙏just got the call for one of my dream schools! yall are next!
Happy birthday bud !!Today is my birthday, I also hope it's the day I get into my dream school!! WE GOT THIS GUYS!!![]()
neuropremed123456789
Full Member
how is everyone feeling? praying everyone is remaining hopeful! personally, I notice my mood tends to dip towards the end of day/week. and I am anxious in the morning. so not very good all around hahaha. but its okay! it doesnt matter when we get in, as long as it happens, which it will!
As each day goes by 😭😭
I am totally there. Every morning I am able to wake up and feel hopeful and positive. However, in the afternoon, my mood drops so fast. I became obsessive with tarot card or astrology and hoping those external things can give me some positivity. However I noticed when I am negative, all the interpretation will be negative, which further tanks my mood. I just realized that today that those are actually not good for my wellbeings.how is everyone feeling? praying everyone is remaining hopeful! personally, I notice my mood tends to dip towards the end of day/week. and I am anxious in the morning. so not very good all around hahaha. but its okay! it doesnt matter when we get in, as long as it happens, which it will!
My dad keeps telling me I need to stay positive. Positive attracts positive. Negative attracts negative. I am still trying to figure out how can I stay positive through this process. I should probably go listen to some manifestation meditation to calm myself.
munchkindonutbb
Full Member
praying we all get accepted from waitlist this week!🤍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel so hopeful in the morning, and resigned to my fate in the evenings
neuropremed123456789
Full Member
Guys I got in off the waitlist to my top choice in state I’m crying. This is all happening for u guys, stay hopeful I never thought this would happen
Congrats!! Wow you had just posted, hoping the same happens to me lol. Feeling the despair at 5pm everyday, manifestingggGuys I got in off the waitlist to my top choice in state I’m crying. This is all happening for u guys, stay hopeful I never thought this would happen
HelpMeAhhHelp
Full Member
Sitting on 3 WL for my first shot at a cycle. Trying to stay hopeful but it’s just so tough. I need to stop picturing getting the call 😝
curlydoctor
Full Member
so so happy for you!Guys I got in off the waitlist to my top choice in state I’m crying. This is all happening for u guys, stay hopeful I never thought this would happen
reiterating this energy!! manifesting that this is the week for me and for the rest of us 🙂 we're going to be amazing physicians one day soon!!
cgilles2025
Full Member
I am on the top third “very high” on my schools wait list, where everyone has gotten in years past. I was so much more hopeful until May 1st came and very few people have been pulled from the waitlist. This time last year they were near the middle tier. Part of me is paranoid that I was somehow moved to the middle and will never get in. This process has been so difficult, and not being able to plan is killing me. Sorry for the rant, I’m just taking a trip on the struggle bus 😭😭😭
Last edited:
urmomsdoctor2024
New Member
This is our week and no one can tell us otherwise!!!
BeFortunate
Full Member
Manifesting for an A this week! Good Luck everyone
OMG yall, I was literally crashing out the past few days. But this morning, I got the call! This is my 3rd cycle, and I am finally going to be a doctor! Passing on the positive energy to all of you! Good news will come soon!!!
Everyone, things will work out! Was on 3 WLs and feeling quite a bit sick of the thought of applying a 3rd time, but got the call yesterday! Manifesting for everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did this school notify you where you are on the waitlist or did you email to ask?Went from 31 to 15 on the in state list, part of me still has hope that by August I can still make it 🫣🫠
Did this school notify you where you are on the waitlist or did you email to ask?
It’s a ranked waitlist and we can see our position on the secondary portal. I know not all schools do that so I’m very grateful 🥹
robin77allen17
New Member
crashing out and hoping for a miracle✨✨✨
Passed on by both my IIs 1-3 times now, feeling like it’s high time to accept the looming reapplication 😔
Maybe the crashout will spark a buzzer beater A
Maybe the crashout will spark a buzzer beater A
It’s a struggle gang 😭. Keep your head up king/queen, next cycle got us 😤Passed on by both my IIs 1-3 times now, feeling like it’s high time to accept the looming reapplication 😔
Maybe the crashout will spark a buzzer beater A
Looks like my dream school had another round of acceptances off the waitlist. So happy for everyone accepted but so sad and tired 🙁 i hope its me next
Same and genuinely sorry it hasn't worked out for you with the dream school. 😥 Was it Wake Forest?Looks like my dream school had another round of acceptances off the waitlist. So happy for everyone accepted but so sad and tired 🙁 i hope its me next
Same and genuinely sorry it hasn't worked out for you with the dream school. [emoji26] Was it Wake?
Yeah :/ i think we are in the same boat. I hope you get in too
docdocknockknock
Full Member
Those who are waiting for waitlist movements stll, are you waiting for MD school, DO school or both? wishing for more As for all of you in next couple of days.
sippingmocha
New Member
1 MD waitlist, and as far as I know, there is 0 WL movement since May 1st. Slowly started reapplication materials but still hoping I’ll get an A 🥲Those who are waiting for waitlist movements stll, are you waiting for MD school, DO school or both? wishing for more As for all of you in next couple of days.
Do you guys think a letter of support from a doctor I am working with would be too late at this point?
Unless the physician has ties to the program probably not enough to have significant weight. Having updates to send would be better.1 MD waitlist, and as far as I know, there is 0 WL movement since May 1st. Slowly started reapplication materials but still hoping I’ll get an A 🥲
Do you guys think a letter of support from a doctor I am working with would be too late at this point?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i feel really good about today guys!! it’s going to be a great day!
unnamedlobster12
Full Member
Do you guys think schools only/mostly pick from WL applicants who have sent a letter of intent?
Worrying that not sending a letter of intent to the DO schools is hurting my chances of getting off. And I can't send one because I have sent one to the MD school whose waitlist I am on
Worrying that not sending a letter of intent to the DO schools is hurting my chances of getting off. And I can't send one because I have sent one to the MD school whose waitlist I am on
I don't know how much they matter. I got off the WL at a school I didn't send one too, and I sent a strong update to another program and heard nothing.Do you guys think schools only/mostly pick from WL applicants who have sent a letter of intent?
Worrying that not sending a letter of intent to the DO schools is hurting my chances of getting off. And I can't send one because I have sent one to the MD school whose waitlist I am on
D
deleted1205944
Just found this thread and I’ve never felt more seen. WL at my top school and PRAYING HARD for that email to hit my inbox any day now! 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾