You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Waitlist Support and Manifestation Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1205944
Stalking my email like im insane, heart palpitations, mental breakdowns at least 5 times a day.how are y’all coping lol because I’m not
But its fine, everything is fine LOL
Sitting on two waitlists and 1 other interview pending a decision. Literally crashing out 😭how are y’all coping lol because I’m not
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whelp, my girl just paid the $1K deposit due today at her DO school (make that $3K total now in deposits). Still keeping fingers crossed for one of her three MD waitlists to move 🤞🏼 Come on universe!!!!!!
ITA, and even if I had the money and time to reapply, I would have to really think hard about it. Crazy how a profession that is supposed to be all about health and wellness has such an unhealthy admissions process.this is so unhealthy, there’s no way I could do another application cycle
ITA, and even if I had the money and time to reapply, I would have to really think hard about it. Crazy how a profession that is supposed to be all about health and wellness has such an unhealthy admissions process.
and then it’s so expensive on top of that
Gym and gaslighting myself into enjoying rewriting everything fueled by enough caffeine to kill a miniature pony (I’m tweaking)how are y’all coping lol because I’m not
Seen so many people get off the AL both IS and OOS but have yet to hear anything :/ Hoping for some great news soon... 🙁
JUST GOT THE A!!!!! crazy I said this earlier this morning and just heard back!!! 🙂
sorry if i'm not caught up, but did schools overadmit this year? i'm taking a look at 2024-2025 specific schools and a lot of people are discussing a lack of WL movement in general (seeing a lot in the UCSF / UCLA threads). is this a factual trend this year?
curlydoctor
Full Member
It seems like it to me as wellsorry if i'm not caught up, but did schools overadmit this year? i'm taking a look at 2024-2025 specific schools and a lot of people are discussing a lack of WL movement in general (seeing a lot in the UCSF / UCLA threads). is this a factual trend this year?
munchkindonutbb
Full Member
Manifesting an A today! Good luck to everyone🙏🤍
Received the A on Wednesday! Still manifesting for all of you waiting to hear back!We are starting the second full week of May! Maintain confidence! Manifesting an A for you and everyone this week!
mstudentdoctor
Full Member
We keep manifesting and hoping! Mid-May just started - we have time! The A is coming!
Grant Ludwig
Full Member
They want me sooo bad. I promise ill study hard and be nice to patients! I want to be doctor!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jigglypuff1321
Full Member
new to the thread and losing hope. manifesting that A with everyone else🙏🏻
BeFortunate
Full Member
It's been so quiet, but hoping and manifesting this week. The A is coming!!!
Oh my gosh, my girl just got off one of her MD waitlists. My heart is so happy for her. Thanks for all the support on this thread.
Manifesting more A's for everyone!!
Manifesting more A's for everyone!!
🎺🎊🎊🪩🎈 congratulations to her!! Thanks for updating us, we need more of that good stuff on here to keep us goingYasOh my gosh, my girl just got off one of her MD waitlists. My heart is so happy for her. Thanks for all the support on this thread.
Manifesting more A's for everyone!!
curlydoctor
Full Member
congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and your daughter!Oh my gosh, my girl just got off one of her MD waitlists. My heart is so happy for her. Thanks for all the support on this thread.
Manifesting more A's for everyone!!
purple3081
Full Member
Idk about other schools but for UCLA there was basically 0 aid given to students except for loans so a lot of students are just hesitant to CTE unless if they get off the waitlist elsewhere. That’s why there’s is moving very slow. Idk about UCSFsorry if i'm not caught up, but did schools overadmit this year? i'm taking a look at 2024-2025 specific schools and a lot of people are discussing a lack of WL movement in general (seeing a lot in the UCSF / UCLA threads). is this a factual trend this year?
phineasgageh8r
Full Member
Manifesting for everyone still waiting 🙏🙏 we got this 💪
Rhymic
New Member
Hey everyone!! I wanted to say that the manifestation worked!!! I got an A to my dream school last week, and to say I am grateful is a ginormous understatement. As a re-applicant, undergoing the process twice was such a heavy experience. I've learned a lot over the last two years and have grown so much as a human being. I started this thread in hopes that I could support others like me, feeling trapped on a waitlist. If you truly have a passion for medicine, stay resilient, compassionate, and know that you are so much more powerful than you think. I'm wishing the best of luck to all of you folks. You will all be amazing doctors one day, my friends, and don't forget to take care of yourself.
🕯️🕯️🫂
🕯️🕯️🫂BeFortunate
Full Member
please.......🙏
didn’t receive any good news this week. hoping next week will be better ♥️
D
deleted1205944
This week will be the week!! 🎉🤍
ilovecatsanddogs712
Full Member
this week is it guys, manifesting good news for us all [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji[emoji639][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]][emoji639][emoji637]][emoji[emoji639][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]][emoji639][emoji637]]
The new cycle is up on SDN. I don’t know about anyone else on here still, but my college graduation was amazing (and admittedly a bit painful when everyone kept asked about my future plans, assuming I’d be telling them where I was going to medical school). I don’t know if I will even get off a medical school waitlist at this late point and planning a new future is hard. We can’t let this past cycle be like a giant stink-bomb on our lives though. After all, I finished college, an accomplishment I worked hard for and my family sacrificed for. I hope you all are ok. We have to not let the callousness of medical school admissions steal our joy.
cgilles2025
Full Member
Congratulations on your graduation! You deserve to celebrate, regardless of any med school waitlist! You did it! ✨💐🎊🎉The new cycle is up on SDN. I don’t know about anyone else on here still, but my college graduation was amazing (and admittedly a bit painful when everyone kept asked about my future plans, assuming I’d be telling them where I was going to medical school). I don’t know if I will even get off a medical school waitlist at this late point and planning a new future is hard. We can’t let this past cycle be like a giant stink-bomb on our lives though. After all, I finished college, an accomplishment I worked hard for and my family sacrificed for. I hope you all are ok. We have to not let the callousness of medical school admissions steal our joy.
Ziriyab
Full Member
Congratulations on graduating, I hope you are treating yourself well!! Don’t feel discouraged if you don’t get in this time. I was in your shoes 2 years ago, I didn’t get in and ended up studying abroad and learning a new language. Rejection is not the end, quitting is. I tried again and now sitting on a couple of As and a few more WLs. Don’t let medical admissions take your joy or value as a human. Enjoy this summer with your college friends before you move away, that’s one thing I wish I did more of instead of neurotically waiting on med school admission decisionsThe new cycle is up on SDN. I don’t know about anyone else on here still, but my college graduation was amazing (and admittedly a bit painful when everyone kept asked about my future plans, assuming I’d be telling them where I was going to medical school). I don’t know if I will even get off a medical school waitlist at this late point and planning a new future is hard. We can’t let this past cycle be like a giant stink-bomb on our lives though. After all, I finished college, an accomplishment I worked hard for and my family sacrificed for. I hope you all are ok. We have to not let the callousness of medical school admissions steal our joy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Praying this week is the week!
munchkindonutbb
Full Member
this is going to be our week of good news!🙏
This week is our week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sienaswift37
Full Member
this weeek plz!
Really hoping to get some good news this week. We’re putting down one of my childhood cats today so trying to work on the reapp has been so insanely hard this past weekend 🙁
medgirl2526
New Member
Manifesting and imagining the call 🙏
sunflowermed
Full Member
Praying we all get the A this week!!!
yoyo333
Full Member
wait correct me if i'm wrong. but if schools over-admitted doesn't that mean that waitlists will move a bunch once they are required to CTE and withdraw in the upcoming month (like end of may to early july)?sorry if i'm not caught up, but did schools overadmit this year? i'm taking a look at 2024-2025 specific schools and a lot of people are discussing a lack of WL movement in general (seeing a lot in the UCSF / UCLA threads). is this a factual trend this year?
mstudentdoctor
Full Member
Just got rejected from one of my waitlists 🙁 Really sad rn but still have the my last one that I'm delusionaly holding on to and not losing hope! Manifesting that I get off the waitlist either this week or next!!
Manifesting extra hard for you, @mstudentdoctor ❤️Just got rejected from one of my waitlists 🙁 Really sad rn but still have the my last one that I'm delusionaly holding on to and not losing hope! Manifesting that I get off the waitlist either this week or next!!
The waitlist worked out for me. Keep posting and manifesting, it'll work for everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
purple3081
Full Member
manifesting that i hear something back from my top choice this week!!!
Pineappleplatypus
New Member
Found this thread recently and reading through the posts has given me hope!!! Manifesting that we get the A in the next few days🤞
sippingmocha
New Member
Today is the day for that A! Praying for all of us!!!
ilovecatsanddogs712
Full Member
Today is the day!!!
