2024-2025 Yale

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone having issues paying the deposit? its saying "Sorry, a system error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator."
 
Pre-II OOS R. I expected this because Yale was a reach so I wasn't going to be mad either way, but I am pleasantly surprised at the way they communicated! Congratulations to everyone that got the A and waitlist, rooting for y'all!
 
OOS WL. Congrats to everyone that got an A; y’all are some beasts!

Out of curiosity, did anyone that interviewed receive an R? I’m curious if each interviewer was waitlisted as a courtesy considering 200 people were waitlisted last year.

Best of luck y’all! Sending prayers!
 
OOS WL. Congrats to everyone that got an A; y’all are some beasts!

Out of curiosity, did anyone that interviewed receive an R? I’m curious if each interviewer was waitlisted as a courtesy considering 200 people were waitlisted last year.

Best of luck y’all! Sending prayers!

Post II R over here 😅 Congrats to everyone that made it in!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS A today 2/20. Email at 12:49pm EST. Interviewed 11/22. Complete 9/19. LM 74.

Does anyone know when we will get information about second look?
 
OOS post-interview waitlist for the MSTP. Does anyone know the rate of movement for the MSTP waitlist specifically? I chose the MD/PhD option only so wanted to inquire 😀