You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Yale
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
blueberrybonita
New Member
I remember early March too... maybe the 7th?I could’ve sworn they said early march but I might have hallucinated that
How do you know?It's coming out on 2/28
D
deleted1184116
its been 6 months since I interviewed and my patience has run out
ok so by this logic decisions could come out this friday! can anyone who is making these claims please clarify WHY you're picking a particular friday?? did an adcom say end of february?They release decisions on Fridays
D
deleted1184116
the website says that decisions will come out BY march 15, as in at the very latest. since the last two years have been feb 27 it'll probably be then
cinnamonmocha
Full Member
This is where I got Feb 27 from! A thread from one of the prior years had a list of all the past decision dates, and I think Feb 27 was the most common one. They also released decisions on Feb 27 for 2022-23 and 2023-24.the website says that decisions will come out BY march 15, as in at the very latest. since the last two years have been feb 27 it'll probably be then
But ofc, that's just a guess, so if they don't drop decisions on Feb 27.... sorry guys mb 😭😭
Hi Yale, I sure would love to get into your school. Sincerely, Deadrok
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
newkungfukenny
Full Member
guys check portals? when i logged in it had a congratulations message but nothing more after that. no admissions offer section on the portal or anything. im confused
newkungfukenny
Full Member
someone on reddit is saying the same ^
newkungfukenny
Full Member
wait thats smart. my only thing is i think its just an accident on yale's end (decisions are probably coming within the next 7 days, so maybe theyre preloading stuff onto the portal and mistakenly left this visible), so it might not appear on CYMS?didnt interview but check yalls CYMS tool? that could confirm?
Am I missing something? What is CYMS (JK, just learned this acronym)? And did the pop-up come up right when you logged into the portal?wait thats smart. my only thing is i think its just an accident on yale's end (decisions are probably coming within the next 7 days, so maybe theyre preloading stuff onto the portal and mistakenly left this visible), so it might not appear on CYMS?
Can someone who got the pop up confirm with CYMS? Can’t load my portal right now and I’m freaking ouuuut
newkungfukenny
Full Member
came right when i first logged in but then there's no trace of it at all now. even when i relog in lolAm I missing something? What is CYMS (JK, just learned this acronym)? And did the pop-up come up right when you logged into the portal?
newkungfukenny
Full Member
nothing on CYMSCan someone who got the pop up confirm with CYMS? Can’t load my portal right now and I’m freaking ouuuut
Well, I'm happy for everyone who got the popup if this means an acceptance! I am in the no pop-up gang, so that kinda sucks if it is legit
+ 1 no pop-up gang
D
deleted1185824
same, i hope it wasn’t a hoax lolcame right when i first logged in but then there's no trace of it at all now. even when i relog in lol
TheGOOD_MD_slimreaper
Full Member
+1 no pop up. But I got accepted so don't worry gang
Did you get an email telling you to fill out financial aid info? Where did you learn about this deadline?What’s interesting is their preliminary financial aid deadline is 2/28… so I think 2/27 is possible. Would love the source on the initially 2/27 guess though, I interviewed an eon ago and forgot what they told us
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
king10000
Full Member
They sent an email on Jan 31Did you get an email telling you to fill out financial aid info? Where did you learn about this deadline?
I got an email earlier this month telling me to fill out financial aid by 2/28
OOS A no pop up
cinnamonmocha
Full Member
+1 OOS A!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D
deleted1185824
+1 OOS A via email 🙂
D
deleted1194639
+1 OOS A!! What a lovely surprise!!
meticulousex36
Full Member
oos A 🙂)))) by email
TheGOOD_MD_slimreaper
Full Member
+1 A!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOO. manifestation works
+1 no pop up. But I got accepted so don't worry gang
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
OOS A!! Email! Gc??
OOS A OHYMGODOHMYGOD
+1 OOS A with no pop up, F the portal
cinnamonmocha
Full Member
OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY I will pay the deposit Right Now bro why is it giving me a system error pls don't be a joke
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BlessTheMakerAndHisWater
Full Member
+1 WL via email... it's not over till its over 😈
Congrats to everyone who received the A today!
Congrats to everyone who received the A today!
D
deleted1203416
Switching it up a bit: OOS R on the portal! (Didn't receive a II either lol)
+1 OOS WL
AlliesStardust
Full Member
I'm still waiting on my R from them. Come on. I've already been ghosted.
I’m almost a prophetok so by this logic decisions could come out this friday! can anyone who is making these claims please clarify WHY you're picking a particular friday?? did an adcom say end of february?
OOS A. Have been hooting and hollering for 10 straight minutes now