You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Boston University
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1199420
this school is extremely competitive, u can if u want to thoSurely it's too late to apply here now?
Same here. OOS R, complete 8/7, LM 78 🙁OOS R, complete 7/6. LM 76 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you guys getting emails for rejections or checking the portal? I haven't been able to get into the portal at all lmao.
doctormermaid101
Full Member
+1 OOS R, or redirection 🙂 Best of luck everyone! I received an email and saw the update on the portal as well.
+1 INTL R
suturelyhilarious
Full Member
Was anyone who got rejected marked complete in late august? trying to decide if i’m safe or if my time has not come yet lol
SilentCavalier
Full Member
+1 OOS R
Your time has not come yet, if they came to a decision that quick either they didn't read your application fully or you would have had a HUGE red flag.Was anyone who got rejected marked complete in late august? trying to decide if i’m safe or if my time has not come yet lol
not_houseMD
Full Member
When did you submit?+1 OOS R, or redirection 🙂 Best of luck everyone! I received an email and saw the update on the portal as well.
not_houseMD
Full Member
When did you submit?+1 INTL R
not_houseMD
Full Member
When did you submit?+1 OOS R
D
deleted1199420
XD bros like a parrotWhen did you submit?
doctormermaid101
Full Member
Submitted 7/17 and completed 7/30When did you submit?
axpathetic
Full Member
OOS R, app complete 7/30
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ilostmyscapel
Full Member
OOS R, app complete 8/5
dinodoctor.net
Full Member
OOS R LM 72
not_houseMD
Full Member
OOS R LM 72
OOS R, app complete 8/5
It's a massacre this week...🫡🫡🫡OOS R, app complete 7/30
Has anyone gotten IIs here or have they only sent rejections?
Quite a few actually. There have been 16 reported on SDN, by my count, but the last one was last Wed. Average LM has been 76.Has anyone gotten IIs here or have they only sent rejections?
At this point, I'm just waiting for my rejection email. I got no hopes.It's a massacre this week...🫡🫡🫡
not_houseMD
Full Member
When did you submit?OOS R just now! Convinced myself that missing the massive wave yesterday meant something. 😭
Submitted 7/16. Confirmed 7/31When did you submit?
Hang in there y'all...
pomfrond
New Member
I am a reapplicant, and I also am not seeing the option to complete a reapplicant essay.
Where are you seeing the repplicant essay? Can't seem to find it rip. ty
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If for some reason you don't see a re-applicant essay on your secondary (did you have a yes/no question about it that would open up an essay box?) then you can use the essay #4 to feature your improvements since last year.I am a reapplicant, and I also am not seeing the option to complete a reapplicant essay.
MCCAT
Full Member
I wouldn't risk it lol. Professional attire is probably our safest option.Assuming professional attire for the Dean and Student Info Sessions that preceded interviews?
D
deleted1223266
I got an II on 8/28 which was an awesome feeling!
peaplant102
Full Member
am i crazy for not being able to find the link for the dean info session?
MCCAT
Full Member
I think today is just the info session. (should last about an hour according to our admission portal). Our interview session is purely the interview I think.i'm just supposed to be attending the info sessions today, is today also an interview day? do we just leave after the info and student panel is over? are we not going to have one of these presentations on our specific interview dates (9/29)?
tukitats
Full Member
ah ok ok thank you! got turned around cause the dean said today was the first interview day and i was like huh? thanks again!I think today is just the info session. (should last about an hour according to our admission portal). Our interview session is purely the interview I think.
medluma
Full Member
I think today was just the earliest day people could schedule their interview for!ah ok ok thank you! got turned around cause the dean said today was the first interview day and i was like huh? thanks again!
ConfusedPreMed247
Full Member
+1 II OOS MD/PhD
I submitted way earlier this time in July rather than September tooOOS R (Canadian) sucks cuz I got wait listed last year
nontradmedic95
35 secondaries submitted, wallet empty.
OOS R LM 69 submitted 08/06
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheBolter
Full Member
What was your LM?+1 INTL R
+1 II! Submitted mid to late July
My close friend got an II, so they’re definitely giving em’ outHas anyone gotten IIs here or have they only sent rejections?
You can’t assume they are going in order. Maybe they have apps sorted and are inviting people above one cut line and rejecting people below another line.anyone submitted mid July not heard anything? I’m assuming since some Rs were from August submission, wouldn’t I hear back already since I submitted in July?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K