2025-2026 Columbia (Vagelos)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Do you think i'm negatively affected if i didn't send a thank you letter to my interviewers after my interview? One of my interviewers specifically said to not send one. I had a wonderful conversation with the other one but forgot to send a thank you note because I got caught up with other stuff during that week.

I randomly remembered three months later now that I forgot to send one, and am slightly anxious about it. Would appreciate any words of advice (definitely won't send one now, don't worry)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welp, seems like there wasn’t much, if any, waitlist movement this year. I just withdrew my application (CTE deadline for my top choice offer is today). See you all in four years for residency 🥲
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad