3.89 cGPA 3.91 sGPA 33 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Keithsakata

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Here is a more reasonable list:

U VM
USF Morsani (maybe)
Duke (maybe)
Case (maybe)
Mayo (maybe)
Miami
St. Louis
Albany
Albert Einstein
Rochester
Rush (note: very service/experience oriented with a 150hr service requirement. Avg student has 800 hours of community service, and >1800 hours of health care exposure.)
Rosy Franklin
BU
MCW
Hofstra
NYMC
VCU
EVMS
Wake Forest
Jefferson
Temple
Drexel
Creighton
George Washington
Emory
USC/Keck
Tulane
Dartmouth
Loyola
Any new MD school. Skip Central MI and the three new FL schools. I can't recommend CNU.
UCI
UCD
UCR IF you're from the Inland Empire.
Any DO program, starting with Western and Touro-CA

A lot of your targets are reaches and your reaches are galaxies away unless you're URM or have some crazy story.

Here is a more reasonable list:

U VM
USF Morsani (maybe)
Duke (maybe)
Case (maybe)
Mayo (maybe)
Miami
St. Louis
Albany
Albert Einstein
Rochester
Rush (note: very service/experience oriented with a 150hr service requirement. Avg student has 800 hours of community service, and >1800 hours of health care exposure.)
Rosy Franklin
BU
MCW
Hofstra
NYMC
VCU
EVMS
Wake Forest
Jefferson
Temple
Drexel
Creighton
George Washington
Emory
USC/Keck
Tulane
Dartmouth
Loyola
Any new MD school. Skip Central MI and the three new FL schools. I can't recommend CNU.
UCI
UCD
UCR IF you're from the Inland Empire.
Any DO program, starting with Western and Touro-CA
Why were most of the reaches removed? I thought his stats were great, and he's really research heavy (which is what I thought the ivies liked?)

The higher up the pole you want to climb, the the more slippery it gets. Everybody wants to go to UCSF.

The medians of the reach schools are 36+ and I think that it's more profitable to the OP to aim a little lower.

Why were most of the reaches removed? I thought his stats were great, and he's really research heavy (which is what I thought the ivies liked?)

Reactions: 1 users