You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eleventh idk I’m TORED
but vote kitz
Cause I am happy to jump off the cliff side to follow the nearest bandwagon of goats and also I think being mayor goat would be fun
Disclaimer mayor kitz is driving back and forth between new house and finishing packing and moving animals and is very stressed and idk how available mayor kitz would be BUT I thrive under pressure much like a goat escaping a snow leopard up a mountainside
but vote kitz
Cause I am happy to jump off the cliff side to follow the nearest bandwagon of goats and also I think being mayor goat would be fun
Disclaimer mayor kitz is driving back and forth between new house and finishing packing and moving animals and is very stressed and idk how available mayor kitz would be BUT I thrive under pressure much like a goat escaping a snow leopard up a mountainside
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
It's not my fault that's what pops up when I search "screaming goat gif"That is a sheep
WOLFFFFFF

humElect rae
My grandma knew the IRL mafia soooooooo.........
@apoptosis09 have you ever campaigned hard for mayor and not gotten it? I don't *think* you've been mayor before?
I just remember vividly that rae didn't get mayor in a close race twice (supernatural and... casino?) and was grumpy about it
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I've actually never even campaigned or self voted lolhum
@apoptosis09 have you ever campaigned hard for mayor and not gotten it? I don't *think* you've been mayor before?
rae was wolf in spn 🤔I just remember vividly that rae didn't get mayor in a close race twice (supernatural and... casino?) and was grumpy about it
I mean yeah, but still. She's been close but no cigar a couple of timesI've actually never even campaigned or self voted lol
rae was wolf in spn 🤔
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
sounds like she should be better at political bribes idkI mean yeah, but still. She's been close but no cigar a couple of times
I actually fixed it without having to start from scratch!that seems like a skills issue actually
Alright I'm gonna go read this beast for internal consistency. I imagine I'll take breaks in between major sections to check in
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Good luck!I actually fixed it without having to start from scratch!
Alright I'm gonna go read this beast for internal consistency. I imagine I'll take breaks in between major sections to check in
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Also good luck!Also mamas has multiple job interviews this week so expect nothing from me *hair flip*
Ope I missed this--good luck!!!Also mamas has multiple job interviews this week so expect nothing from me *hair flip*
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I assumed you didn't want to vote for me because you have trouble reading me. But given that should also apply to apop, perhaps you really were just being mean 😛You don't find your adoptive daughter fit for office?
fruitsalad
Full Member
What in the actual hell...
There is a medical student with my same name, including middle initial and relatively uncommon last name, who is publishing on prostate cancer.
This is going to make finding my citations in pubmed more difficult.

You raise an interesting point that my track record of reading rae is much better than reading apop. That said, I haven't had to catch w!rae in a minute.
Hey @_rae_ , can you do something towny plz?
There is a medical student with my same name, including middle initial and relatively uncommon last name, who is publishing on prostate cancer.
This is going to make finding my citations in pubmed more difficult.
I'd like to say that doesn't sound like something I would do, but...I assumed you didn't want to vote for me because you have trouble reading me. But given that should also apply to apop, perhaps you really were just being mean 😛

You raise an interesting point that my track record of reading rae is much better than reading apop. That said, I haven't had to catch w!rae in a minute.
Hey @_rae_ , can you do something towny plz?
Wait I just re-read this... was this supposed to make us WANT to vote you mayor???Elect rae
My grandma knew the IRL mafia soooooooo.........

Glad to see you back 😀Vampy and I are in the process of moving house but we will be here as often as time abides!
Always happy to have @vampyrica here, but sov popping in gives me hope I can convince Mrs. Spurs (and maybe katie can convince her partner (hubbymcat?)) to play one of these days too 🙂
I cautiously think... it's in an OK spot. I got it to the page limit, the figures don't look horrendous, and my mentor had minimal comments on the subaim that I added.I actually fixed it without having to start from scratch!
Alright I'm gonna go read this beast for internal consistency. I imagine I'll take breaks in between major sections to check in
Finally heading to bed. Gotta look with a fine tooth comb the next few days and make sure I didn't do anything stupid
My great uncle too! Allegedly.Elect rae
My grandma knew the IRL mafia soooooooo.........
sov and i are sitting across eachother in the new apartment
hi love
AdorableVampy and I are in the process of moving house but we will be here as often as time abides!
Is it weird to ship a couple that's already together and also real people
Asking for a friend
Would you have the accent only on SDN, or would you keep it up irl too?
I am too old to stay up until 2am for almost any reason it appears. Time to get up and get kids off to camp super late
I didn’t see it!Why do I only have two GOATs 🙁
GOATED bird is harpy eagle
Look at it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My wife hates when I do this accent but my son loves it, so naturally it's a stapleWould you have the accent only on SDN, or would you keep it up irl too?
I am too old to stay up until 2am for almost any reason it appears. Time to get up and get kids off to camp super late
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I recently discovered that I have a variation of this exact problem too.There is a medical student with my same name, including middle initial and relatively uncommon last name, who is publishing on prostate cancer.
This is going to make finding my citations in pubmed more difficult.
It means Rae knows how to reach across the aisle to get things done.Wait I just re-read this... was this supposed to make us WANT to vote you mayor???![]()
Clem plsHas this started yet?
Why rae before she ever even asked for it?It means Rae knows how to reach across the aisle to get things done.
How does that exist as a meme??I didn’t see it!
GOATED bird is harpy eagle
Look at it
![]()
I can't put it on Simone Biles level, but I like you thinking outside the box!
Greatest GOATs
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
3/15
Missing: Everyone else
****@_rae_
@GoSpursGo
@Clem J
@katiemcat
@vampyrica
@sovreijn
@WildZoo
@kitzsuna
@Zenge142
@Ms Procrastinator
@CeeGee14
@fauna
@apoptosis09
@genny
@fruitsalad
WHERES THE TOTS AND SUBS SHORTY
DO WE NOT MATTER?!?!?!?!?
****
HI MOM I MISS YOU!!!****
WHERES THE TOTS AND SUBS SHORTY
DO WE NOT MATTER?!?!?!?!?
****
Why rae before she ever even asked for it?
Rae was a close contender for mayor in Stardew, and I ended up winning, when Rae hasn't ever had the chance to be mayor before.D0 Final Tally
Zenge (6) - Santy, fruit, RDR, Barky, Zenge, beans
Santy (4) - AM, moonster, katie, CeeGee
rae (4) - rae, kitz, fauna, genny
I'd like to see Rae get the chance.
Although fair warning @_rae_ you think it's a job that'll bring the community together, but the second you start in about a "community board" and "donating pigs" everyone turns on you... smh
The tater-tots and submarine sandwich are cooking in the back... Samac.WHERES THE TOTS AND SUBS SHORTY
Nice rhymes, Zenge. Nice rhymes. Pats self on back.
You endorsing Rae doesn’t make me want to vote her lolRae was a close contender for mayor in Stardew, and I ended up winning, when Rae hasn't ever had the chance to be mayor before.
I'd like to see Rae get the chance.
Although fair warning @_rae_ you think it's a job that'll bring the community together, but the second you start in about a "community board" and "donating pigs" everyone turns on you... smh
Anyways #voteforkitz
Why?You endorsing Rae doesn’t make me want to vote her
sov and i are sitting across eachother in the new apartment
hi love
Aww, I haven't seen a SDN couple years
Elect Rae for first time mayor.
I also hear shorty/SAR/KD give you a crap budgetAlthough fair warning @_rae_ you think it's a job that'll bring the community together, but the second you start in about a "community board" and "donating pigs" everyone turns on you... smh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It used to be the "Student Dating Network..."Aww, I haven't seen a SDN couple years
Glad to see you again 🙂
I worked a 12 with a one on one enterotomy/gastropexy patient who was trying to go septic and die on me and I was in bed. So, no. But I’m here now!Hey @_rae_ , can you do something towny plz?
It could be a show of my ability to work WITH the mafia and get them to not send you to sleep with the fishes. Or it could be a threat 😈Wait I just re-read this... was this supposed to make us WANT to vote you mayor???![]()
Mine….. is not alleged. Nonna Rae was a badass.My great uncle too! Allegedly.
Aaaaaaaaand Nonna Rae just rolled over in her grave 😂
Exactly.It means Rae knows how to reach across the aisle to get things done.
I have been snubbed for mayor four times now, one of whomst was a wolf (Fairgrounds - Wolf Beans, SPN, Casino, and Stardew - 3p zenge). Every politician has their time and my time is now. I will:
Provide hay bales for all farm animals, including goats
Provide protection for all farm life, no matter the cost
Free foot trims for life
One day a week of complete pasture anarchy, including the Farmer’s flower bed. Imagine crunching on the sweet sweet roses and dahlias, knowing you’re protected.
I will bring income to our goats by offering our services as Earth friendly lawn mowers.
And eventually, world domination as goats rise to the superior species.
fruitsalad
Full Member
I was nodding along, feeling good about the quad snub, liking the perks…I worked a 12 with a one on one enterotomy/gastropexy patient who was trying to go septic and die on me and I was in bed. So, no. But I’m here now!
It could be a show of my ability to work WITH the mafia and get them to not send you to sleep with the fishes. Or it could be a threat 😈
Mine….. is not alleged. Nonna Rae was a badass.
Aaaaaaaaand Nonna Rae just rolled over in her grave 😂
Exactly.
I have been snubbed for mayor four times now, one of whomst was a wolf (Fairgrounds - Wolf Beans, SPN, Casino, and Stardew - 3p zenge). Every politician has their time and my time is now. I will:
Provide hay bales for all farm animals, including goats
Provide protection for all farm life, no matter the cost
Free foot trims for life
One day a week of complete pasture anarchy, including the Farmer’s flower bed. Imagine crunching on the sweet sweet roses and dahlias, knowing you’re protected.
I will bring income to our goats by offering our services as Earth friendly lawn mowers.
… and then it took an unexpectedly violent turn 😳And eventually, world domination as goats rise to the superior species.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 149K