apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If this was the OG Goats, I’d be putting words like cell and criminal in italics to soft that I was a jailer.
😐
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If this was the OG Goats, I’d be putting words like cell and criminal in italics to soft that I was a jailer.
😐
THE SAME WAY YOUR NONNA DID? HEYOYOU TAKE THAT BACK
I would really like a few more answers to this...@_rae_ , @apoptosis09 , @kitzsuna , @WildZoo , @Clem J
If you had to vote for one of the other candidates, who would you vote for and why? Preferably game-related reasons, but I'll accept impassioned pleas for social reasons.
Anyone who you would veto a vote for?
kaydubs, mod GOAT. or maybe it's GGoat mod 🤔Oh before I go get more work done: give me your favorite GOAT (not to be confused with goat).
Mine: Tim Duncan (GOAT power forward)
We’ve come a long way, Apop
Easiest rank of all time 😂kaydubs, mod GOAT. or maybe it's GGoat mod 🤔
either way, i dare you to rank that, Spurs
Mod pocket attempt detectedEasiest rank of all time 😂
Greatest GOATs
genny: kaydubs (GGOAT mod), 22/10
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
Zenge: Agrippina the Younger (badass): 9.6666666, repeating of course/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
rae: Bobby Orr (Hockey GOAT. Legend on skates. No. 4 Bobby Orr.): 8/10
fruits:Peaches(?)durianmango (fruit): 7.3/10
katie: Lightning McQueen (Pixar character? race car?): 7/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10
9/15
Missing: vampy, sov, MsP, CG, fauna, apop
Mod pocket attempt detected
All I’m saying is, I know Tim Duncan ain’t tallying the votes in this game 😉Spurs: researcher, scientist, doctor, kiss ass
No answer because I will not be yielding my campaignI would really like a few more answers to this...
The veto question can be open to everyone
I mean… not with that attitude…No answer because I will not be yielding my campaign
Then who would you veto?No answer because I will not be yielding my campaign
View attachment 421733
Everybody elseThen who would you veto?
Noted.All I’m saying is, I know Tim Duncan ain’t tallying the votes in this game 😉
Shorty, we can see the spreadsheet—I know you didn’t note that anywhere 😒Noted.
You think this spreadsheet is the only spreadsheet for this game? StardeWW had 3 spreadsheets.Shorty, we can see the spreadsheet—I know you didn’t note that anywhere 😒
ITS OK KAYDUBS IS THE BEST ANYWAYS*changes permissions on live tally so everyone except Spurs can see it*
My answer is those orcas who sink yachtsEasiest rank of all time 😂
Greatest GOATs
genny: kaydubs (GGOAT mod), 22/10
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
Zenge: Agrippina the Younger (badass): 9.6666666, repeating of course/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
rae: Bobby Orr (Hockey GOAT. Legend on skates. No. 4 Bobby Orr.): 8/10
fruits:Peaches(?)durianmango (fruit): 7.3/10
katie: Lightning McQueen (Pixar character? race car?): 7/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10
9/15
Missing: vampy, sov, MsP, CG, fauna, apop
Why?wait nvm i like raes for mayor more
feels niceWhy?
WAIT SHOULD STRIP WEATHERS BE THE REAL GOAT?!
Also this reminds me:
Probably apop since I tent to agree with her takes@_rae_ , @apoptosis09 , @kitzsuna , @WildZoo , @Clem J
If you had to vote for one of the other candidates, who would you vote for and why? Preferably game-related reasons, but I'll accept impassioned pleas for social reasons.
Anyone who you would veto a vote for?
im gonna say david lynch bc i have been on a kick this summer with getting into his filmographyOh before I go get more work done: give me your favorite GOAT (not to be confused with goat).
Mine: Tim Duncan (GOAT power forward)
Greatest GOATs
genny: kaydubs (GGOAT mod), 22/10
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
Zenge: Agrippina the Younger (badass): 9.6666666, repeating of course/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
rae: Bobby Orr (Hockey GOAT. Legend on skates. No. 4 Bobby Orr.): 8/10
apop: bourgeois ****ing orcas (marine wildlife), 7.8/10
fruits:Peaches(?)durianmango (fruit): 7.3/10
katie: Lightning McQueen (Pixar character? race car?): 7/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10
10/15
Missing: vampy, sov, MsP, CG, fauna
My only counter to that is that zenge voted for me before I even checked in on thread. I absolutely planned on campaigning for myself (and always have in the past).ok so im trying to decide if it feels more earnest to have the mayoral campaign launched by yourself vs. by someone else.
rae was proposed initially by zenge, not herself
kitz proposed herself first.
arguably, it could go both ways but sometimes i think the simplest thing is the right thing. my logic is that as a villager, you have the confidence to put yourself out there and campaign for yourself. having someone else throw the name out there and then having that gain traction seems like there’s more room for idk? orchestrating things? the problem is this is all hypothetical and you can easily make the opposite argument by saying it’s more innocent to have someone else start it? idk. this is the early game stress of just having to bank off of Vibes.
then of course we can also consider the others who threw their hat in the ring but i do have to say that i am gelling with the idea of repenting for my sins of misyeeting kitz in stardeww.
I wouldn't veto anyone. I don't really take mayor votes that seriously.@_rae_ , @apoptosis09 , @kitzsuna , @WildZoo , @Clem J
If you had to vote for one of the other candidates, who would you vote for and why? Preferably game-related reasons, but I'll accept impassioned pleas for social reasons.
Anyone who you would veto a vote for?
I can be your triple threat if you want. You can read me, I’ll try and do something silly with it, and I want it the mostI'd probably vote for rae because I think I can read her decently now, or Clem because he'd probably do something silly with it. Or whoever seemed to want it the most. My vote can be bought with amusement, idk.
ok so im trying to decide if it feels more earnest to have the mayoral campaign launched by yourself vs. by someone else.
rae was proposed initially by zenge, not herself
kitz proposed herself first.
arguably, it could go both ways but sometimes i think the simplest thing is the right thing. my logic is that as a villager, you have the confidence to put yourself out there and campaign for yourself. having someone else throw the name out there and then having that gain traction seems like there’s more room for idk? orchestrating things? the problem is this is all hypothetical and you can easily make the opposite argument by saying it’s more innocent to have someone else start it? idk. this is the early game stress of just having to bank off of Vibes.
then of course we can also consider the others who threw their hat in the ring but i do have to say that i am gelling with the idea of repenting for my sins of misyeeting kitz in stardeww.
SoldI can be your triple threat if you want. You can read me, I’ll try and do something silly with it, and I want it the most
![]()
ooh ok, fair! honestly not against either of you being mayor so far. i wanted to throw out a little more concrete discussion on how we feel about the current campaigns bc there wasn’t a lot of discourse really from what i was readingMy only counter to that is that zenge voted for me before I even checked in on thread. I absolutely planned on campaigning for myself (and always have in the past).
this definitely helpsFrom my understanding rae was up for mayor three times before losing. Do they always propose themself? It seemed like everyone, including me wanted her to have a shot. That seems pretty organic to me so far
Can vouch for this 😂My vote can be bought with amusement, idk.
Of course! No insults or offense taken, just wanted to contribute ☺️ooh ok, fair! honestly not against either of you being mayor so far. i wanted to throw out a little more concrete discussion on how we feel about the current campaigns bc there wasn’t a lot of discourse really from what i was reading
this definitely helps
Why Kitz over the other choices?elect kitz
@supershorty @kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.