Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will
never forget the pig fiascoWhy?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
never forget the pig fiascoWhy?
I’m sorry, are you not a goat? Do you not believe us to be the superior species? We have cloven hooves, horns, no top incisors, and a can do attitude. I think we’re perfect.I was nodding along, feeling good about the quad snub, liking the perks…
… and then it took an unexpectedly violent turn 😳
I just wanna ruminate on some hay! Leave the violence for the two leggers 😂I’m sorry, are you not a goat? Do you not believe us to be the superior species? We have cloven hooves, horns, no top incisors, and a can do attitude. I think we’re perfect.
I don't see how me unsuccessfully trying to get pig donations in a different game, has any bearing on your decision to not want to vote for Rae to be mayor in this game.I will
never forget the pig fiasco
Like a goat I enjoy jumping to conclusionsI don't see how me unsuccessfully trying to get pig donations in a different game, has any bearing on your decision to not want to vote for Rae to be mayor in this game.
This line of reasoning makes no sense.
Running a brazenly selfish, corrupt campaign, I see...In actuality I want to be mayor goat to avoid the d1 misyeet
@HRH Queeb SAR yeah the mayoral budget in Stardew was your fault, you heard it here firstI also hear shorty/SAR/KD give you a crap budget
omg you should have played if you wanted to be this needy smh****
WHERES THE TOTS AND SUBS SHORTY
DO WE NOT MATTER?!?!?!?!?
****
I feel like I owe you one for you getrinf misyeeted so muchEleventh idk I’m TORED
but vote kitz
Cause I am happy to jump off the cliff side to follow the nearest bandwagon of goats and also I think being mayor goat would be fun
Disclaimer mayor kitz is driving back and forth between new house and finishing packing and moving animals and is very stressed and idk how available mayor kitz would be BUT I thrive under pressure much like a goat escaping a snow leopard up a mountainside
Doesn’t this apply to rae and apop too, lol?I feel like I owe you one for you getrinf misyeeted so much
unvote fruit
Vote kitz
@supershorty
last time i checked it wasn’t me who killed you last game???
BUT I WANTED TO YEET YOU SO BAD FROM DEAD CHATlast time i checked it wasn’t me who killed you last game???
also last time i checked we are doing a mayoral
vote and not yeeting so wtf
So is that a yes, or...Clem pls
MitochondriaHow does that exist as a meme??
I can't put it on Simone Biles level, but I like you thinking outside the box!
Greatest GOATs
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
3/15
Missing: Everyone else
My great uncle is also rolling in his graveAaaaaaaaand Nonna Rae just rolled over in her grave 😂
I’ve yet to play with kitz past day one. Some of which was my fault. So no haha.Doesn’t this apply to rae and apop too, lol?
YOU TAKE THAT BACKMy great uncle is also rolling in his grave
From laughter, cause unlike your nonna he knew a good joke when he saw it 😉
Dubz. I was trying to be towny in stardew and epically failed. I started sheeping dubz and winging it and suddenly found success.@_rae_ , @apoptosis09 , @kitzsuna , @WildZoo , @Clem J
If you had to vote for one of the other candidates, who would you vote for and why? Preferably game-related reasons, but I'll accept impassioned pleas for social reasons.
Anyone who you would veto a vote for?
Bobby OrrGreatest GOATs
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10
4/15
Missing: @_rae_ @katiemcat @vampyrica @sovreijn @Zenge142 @Ms Procrastinator @CeeGee14 @fauna @apoptosis09 @genny @fruitsalad
My list is very short and sad 🙁
I’m sorry THIS MANrae: Bobby Orr (hockey player): 7/10
He looks like he is about to be severely injured in that picture 😅I’m sorry THIS MAN
View attachment 421724
Is getting the meager title of “hockey player” and a 7/10?
Yeet spurs
He just scored the game winning/Stanley cup winning goal in overtime in that photo it’s a leap of excitementHe looks like he is about to be severely injured in that picture 😅
What title would you give him?
Edited, and I gave him a bump just because that's a pretty badass titleHe just scored the game winning/Stanley cup winning goal in overtime in that photo it’s a leap of excitement
Hockey GOAT. Legend on skates. No. 4 Bobby Orr. There’s a bunch of options!
I accept your apology on Mr. Orr’s behalf.Edited, and I gave him a bump just because that's a pretty badass title
Lightening McQueenGreatest GOATs
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
rae: Bobby Orr (Hockey GOAT. Legend on skates. No. 4 Bobby Orr.): 8/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10
5/15
Missing: katie, vampy, sov, Zenge, MsP, CG, fauna, apop, genny, fruits
Agrippina the YoungerGreatest GOATs
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
rae: Bobby Orr (Hockey GOAT. Legend on skates. No. 4 Bobby Orr.): 8/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10
5/15
Missing: katie, vampy, sov, Zenge, MsP, CG, fauna, apop, genny, fruits
according to “popular opinion”*, it’s 🥭🥭🥭Greatest GOATs
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
rae: Bobby Orr (Hockey GOAT. Legend on skates. No. 4 Bobby Orr.): 8/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10
5/15
Missing: katie, vampy, sov, Zenge, MsP, CG, fauna, apop, genny, fruits
You mean other than the Pixar character? Was "lightening" intentional, or do you just meanLightening McQueen
*please someone get this reference please*
This is honestly pretty badassAgrippina the Younger
She assisted Claudius in administering the empire and became very wealthy and powerful. Ancient sources claim that Agrippina successfully influenced Claudius into adopting her son and making him his successor. Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus was adopted by his great maternal uncle and stepfather in AD 50. Lucius' name was changed to Nero Claudius Caesar Drusus Germanicus and he became Claudius's adopted son, heir and recognized successor. Agrippina and Claudius betrothed Nero to his step sister Claudia Octavia, and Agrippina arranged to have Seneca the Younger return from exile to tutor the future emperor. Claudius chose to adopt Nero because of his Julian and Claudian lineage.
Agrippina deprived Britannicus of his heritage and further isolated him from his father and succession for the throne in every way possible. For instance, in AD 51, Agrippina ordered the execution of Britannicus' tutor Sosibius. Sosibus had confronted her, outraged by Claudius' adoption of Nero and his choice of Nero as successor over his own son Britannicus.
Nero and Octavia were married on 9 June AD 53. Claudius later regretted marrying Agrippina and adopting Nero and began to favor Britannicus, preparing him for the throne. These actions gave Agrippina a motive to allegedly eliminate Claudius. Ancient sources say she poisoned Claudius on 13 October AD 54 with a plate of deadly mushrooms at a banquet, thus enabling Nero to quickly take the throne as emperor. Accounts vary wildly with regard to this private incident, and according to more modern sources, it is possible that Claudius died of natural causes, being 63 years old. In the aftermath of Claudius's death, Agrippina, who initially kept the death secret, tried to consolidate power by immediately ordering that the palace and the capital be sealed. After all the gates were blockaded and exit of the capital forbidden, she introduced Nero first to the soldiers and then to the senators as emperor.
Is that a peach?according to “popular opinion”*, it’s 🥭🥭🥭
*as surveyed in internet polls and not reflected in my views, as i’m unbiased and love all fruits equally
(apop voted for herself) 🙂Mayor Vote Tally
katie ()
DubZ (1) - DubZ
apop (1) - spurs
rae (4) - Zenge, rae, MsP, fruit
fruit ()
kitz (2) - kitz, katie
8/15
missing: Clem, vampy, sovreijn, CeeGee, fauna, apop, genny
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~5 hours)
That’s not even the half of it.This is honestly pretty badass
repeating of course
it’s a mango pls but right after saying that, durian supporters became enraged and i think i created a controversyIs that a peach?
It's the powerhouse of the cellGreatest GOATs
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10
4/15
Missing: @_rae_ @katiemcat @vampyrica @sovreijn @Zenge142 @Ms Procrastinator @CeeGee14 @fauna @apoptosis09 @genny @fruitsalad
My list is very short and sad 🙁
If this was the OG Goats, I’d be putting words like cell and criminal in italics to soft that I was a jailer.It's the powerhouse of the cell
SmhIf this was the OG Goats, I’d be putting words like cell and criminal in italics to soft that I was a jailer.
You mean other than the Pixar character? Was "lightening" intentional, or do you just mean
![]()
what pls
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.