-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**********Idk what you mean, StardeWW's tie worked out great for me
And me!
**********
Anyways. For this reason, I am not moving.A rae voter moving to MsP just means that MsP can cause a tie by herself
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I don’t think Rae will self pres though@kitzsuna would you consider moving back? This VC makes me very nervous.
A rae voter moving to MsP just means that MsP can cause a tie by herself
But why are you just willingly risking Big Deth?? What?!Yeah, I don’t think Rae will self pres though
Thanks
I mean since both are in Poe, it could potentially take 2 birds with one stone ya?But why are you just willingly risking Big Deth?? What?!
It could also cause random greater amounts of death.I mean since both are in Poe, it could potentially take 2 birds with one stone ya?
Sorry rae if we're wrong.
Hope this works
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
VOTE CLOSED RESULTS PENDING
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is going to take me a while to sort out what I'm doing here, so go get a snack or something.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 3 Final Tally
rae (6) - Spurs, sovreijn, fauna, Zenge, rae, kitz
MsP (3) - genny, CeeGee, katie
kitz (1) - MsP
sovreijn ()
fauna ()
rae (6) - Spurs, sovreijn, fauna, Zenge, rae, kitz
MsP (3) - genny, CeeGee, katie
kitz (1) - MsP
sovreijn ()
fauna ()
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
rae has been modkilled.
Her role was
Her role was
Louie "Lawnmower" Scarpelli, and a
vanilla villager
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Effective immediately, @reddeadrobin will be subbing in for @Ms Procrastinator.
Discussion or angleshooting of the sub reasons will not be permitted.
Discussion or angleshooting of the sub reasons will not be permitted.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
9 Associates Remain.
2. @GoSpursGo
4. @katiemcat
6. @sovreijn
8. @kitzsuna
9. @Zenge142
10.MsP --> @reddeadrobin
11. @CeeGee14
12. @fauna
14. @genny
Members of the Stiffed Hoof Society:
7. @WildZoo, Joey "Two Hooves" Gambino, vanilla villager
4. @Clem J, Benny "Barrel Roll" Marino, vanilla villager
13. @apoptosis09, Frankie "Pipes" Moretti, vanilla villager
itc. @fruitsalad, Angelo "Lockpick" DeLuca, vanilla villager
5. @vampyrica, Sal "Saltlick" Carbone, vanilla villager
1. rae, Louie "Lawnmower" Scarpelli, vanilla villager
It is now Night 3. Night closes tomorrow, 7/16, at 9 PM EDT.
2. @GoSpursGo
4. @katiemcat
6. @sovreijn
8. @kitzsuna
9. @Zenge142
10.
11. @CeeGee14
12. @fauna
14. @genny
Members of the Stiffed Hoof Society:
7. @WildZoo, Joey "Two Hooves" Gambino, vanilla villager
4. @Clem J, Benny "Barrel Roll" Marino, vanilla villager
13. @apoptosis09, Frankie "Pipes" Moretti, vanilla villager
itc. @fruitsalad, Angelo "Lockpick" DeLuca, vanilla villager
5. @vampyrica, Sal "Saltlick" Carbone, vanilla villager
1. rae, Louie "Lawnmower" Scarpelli, vanilla villager
It is now Night 3. Night closes tomorrow, 7/16, at 9 PM EDT.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do not discuss the modkill when the thread is reopened.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Here to get chya goats
Welcome!!!View attachment 422173
Here to get chya goats

Honestly this is good we need fresh eyesView attachment 422173
Here to get chya goats
This has the same energy as HEREEEES JOHNNY and anyways I started blasting. I love this picView attachment 422173
Here to get chya goats
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
WOLFFFFFFFFF
how’s it going
Have you read much of the thread or coming in totally fresh?
Hope everything is alright!
I'm back to genny / zenge sus in case i die. Subject to change obviously.
gonna call it a night
gonna call it a night
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
To Be Clear, I'm still recovering from an inter- and intra-departmental blow up that happened last week at work, but I'm fine otherwise
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Like I said in my sub chatHave you read much of the thread or coming in totally fresh?
Hope everything is alright!
Fresh Eyes
Dumb Ass
Can't Lose
(I've read a few pages but I'm coming in hot and fresh mostly)
The most important question, as @Clem J would say--what is the bit, RDR??Like I said in my sub chat
Fresh Eyes
Dumb Ass
Can't Lose
(I've read a few pages but I'm coming in hot and fresh mostly)
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Make it farther in the game than my wifeThe most important question, as @Clem J would say--what is the bit, RDR??
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Babes, can I be honest with youse?
we are not looking gucci right now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no pressure, but we're going to need you to solve this by morningLike I said in my sub chat
Fresh Eyes
Dumb Ass
Can't Lose
(I've read a few pages but I'm coming in hot and fresh mostly)
I mean that’s a low bar rightMake it farther in the game than my wife
Make it farther in the game than my wife
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
That means I’m easy to clearI mean that’s a low bar right
Apop don’t shocked react me ilyI mean that’s a low bar right
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Or me. I haven't been NK'ed at all yet. Been almost a year. I either get shot or just yeeted right off the batIf wolves really want to do a funny they’ll NK me
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Coolcoolcoolno pressure, but we're going to need you to solve this by morning
No pressure at all
I have returned as promised, but only to say my progress report is done and my brain fried and I’m going to bed.I too am gonna take a break from the thread and come back in a bit.
I'm not sure I'm gonna have a sudden revelation tonight that helps, but yeesh.
Night all.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Village lock pop because she made pepperoni rolls
GM chat.
These are the posts that pinged me
These are the posts that pinged me
Not village Zenge activities - Zenge has fought me tooth and nail as a villagerI feel like there's a stronger case on Ms.P than there is on Rae.
But based on the votes right now, it looks like Rae is going over regardless, and given my anti-bussing meta, I'd rather not be off wagon if/when Rae does flip wolf.
Yeet Rae
@supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs
Again pops in near close , declares the wagon wrong again, naked votes for the second leading wagonSo I’m really worried that no one is defending rae
Trust your instincts ladies and gents
This one most of all.I stopped killing people who were suspicious of me a long time ago for this specific reason. 😂
It's a bad strategy that tends to cause more problems than it solves.
I'm tinfoiling it was actually because
Someone wants to twist it around and use it to misyeet me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Over explaining - making me think killing vamps was a calculated move to be like I WAS FRAMED when she was sussing him
What’s GM?GM chat.
And thanks.
I’m gonna do my best to go back over the thread today. Do you get the sense they could be paired, or is it more of an either/or situation?
I think good morning lolWhat’s GM?
And thanks.
I’m gonna do my best to go back over the thread today. Do you get the sense they could be paired, or is it more of an either/or situation?
Ngl I would be shook if it was a zenge/genny pack, but also, I haven’t really been able to get a feel for them this game so…yeah worth looking into
But would be good to hear if it’s an either or situation from Katie’s perspective
“Good morning chat” in Gen Z 🤪What’s GM?
And thanks.
I’m gonna do my best to go back over the thread today. Do you get the sense they could be paired, or is it more of an either/or situation?
I think they could be paired but I’m leaning more toward either or. I feel worse about Zenge I think.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 150K