You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You got the ziti message and then ask this? Does that message not sound like someone’s role?Do you think there’s anything other than vanillas in this game when we’ve only seen vanillagers so far?
Current tinfoil: katie says she has a role today to attract all attempts at protection so the wolf kill can go through.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Current tinfoil: katie says she has a role today to attract all attempts at protection so the wolf kill can go through.
That's quite a tin-foil
No it doesn’t, given all my eyes have seen are vanillager lolYou got the ziti message and then ask this? Does that message not sound like someone’s role?
I’m not blaming you. It’s a village dysfunction problem.
🤨🤨🤨I’m sorry, but why is it wolfy to fight you, who has been leading yeets on villagers this whole game?
And you’re wolf reading me for being right that the Rae yeet was a bad idea???
I said my role isn’t useful, how is that attracting protection….Current tinfoil: katie says she has a role today to attract all attempts at protection so the wolf kill can go through.
Can you give an example of a non useful role. I’m coming up blankI said my role isn’t useful, how is that attracting protection….
That’s not your role necessarilyCan you give an example of a non useful role. I’m coming up blank
One that doesn’t really help the village win.Can you give an example of a non useful role. I’m coming up blank
Think StardeWW
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that every time I sus genny she susses me back.
There’s also very limited numbers of people to misyeet, especially after I said going at RDR for MsP reasons is weird, now so it’s full charge at me right now.
There’s also very limited numbers of people to misyeet, especially after I said going at RDR for MsP reasons is weird, now so it’s full charge at me right now.
I remember you being an axe murderer in stardew hahahaOne that doesn’t really help the village win.
Think StardeWW
Think of a role in stardeww kitz… lol….I remember you being an axe murderer in stardew hahaha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weren’t you the one telling me not to RR rn 😂Giggles? Pig thief??
But no.
I was reasonably certain you didn’t have one of THOSE roles 😛Weren’t you the one telling me not to RR rn 😂
But no.
I actually kind of want to yeet spursI don’t think it’s a coincidence that every time I sus genny she susses me back.
There’s also very limited numbers of people to misyeet, especially after I said going at RDR for MsP reasons is weird, now so it’s full charge at me right now.
Can you elaborate on this
I am at work and about to go into surgery, so maybe later if I’m not deadCan you elaborate on this
Sure thingI am at work and about to go into surgery, so maybe later if I’m not dead
Also lmk if you thing zenge / spurs is viable
yesIf Genny or Zenge are still alive at night end, I'll need to go back over their posts and rethink my reads. In what world would the wolves NOT kill v!genny and v!Zenge off as soon as possible?
Zenge coming back trying to get MsP/RDR yeeted when it doesn’t really follow
Why are you misconstruing my posts?
especially after I said going at RDR for MsP reasons is weird
Katie can you answer my question?
I didn't do this and I'm not going to let you continue telling this lie.
Show me where I was "going at" RDR.
What is that going to do for you? I’m not.Katie can you answer my question?
I didn't do this and I'm not going to let you continue telling this lie.
Show me where I was "going at" RDR.
You were asking RDR essentially if MsP is a seer.
This is also typically how you behave when you’re a wolf. You continuously tag me to tell me I’m wrong ***about you and accuse me of lying.
I was asking if she had any insights into why Ms.P was tunneled on Kitz specifically, yes.You were asking RDR essentially if MsP is a seer.
I don't know if Ms.P had additional thoughts she'd put down in her role PM she hadn't shared or had a PR that gave her a strong reason to suspect Kitz.
Hence my question.
Once again I'm asking you to explain how my asking if RDR can give us any insight into Ms.P's behavior is
"
"going at RDR for MsP reasons
How is that "going at RDR"?
I asked a question.
You’re going directly to questioning RDR about someone else’s actions when they have posted they aren’t caught up, instead of questioning anyone who’s slot hasn’t been drilled into oblivionI was asking if she had any insights into why Ms.P was tunneled on Kitz specifically, yes.
I don't know if Ms.P had additional thoughts she'd put down in her role PM she hadn't shared or had a PR that gave her a strong reason to suspect Kitz.
Hence my question.
Once again I'm asking you to explain how my asking if RDR can give us any insight into Ms.P's behavior is
"
"
How is that "going at RDR"?
I asked a question.
Like I said in my sub chat
Fresh Eyes
Dumb Ass
Can't Lose
(I've read a few pages but I'm coming in hot and fresh mostly)
This is giving me Déjà vu to supernatural lol
The Road So Far...
Dean Winchester rested his hands on the steering wheel of the Impala, the vehicle he affectionately called Baby. His prized possession. He took a sidelong glance at his brother Sam, asleep in the passenger seat, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration even while unconscious. The asphalt sped by under...
Dean Winchester rested his hands on the steering wheel of the Impala, the vehicle he affectionately called Baby. His prized possession. He took a sidelong glance at his brother Sam, asleep in the passenger seat, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration even while unconscious. The asphalt sped by under...
- WildZoo
- Replies: 6,237
- Forum: Pre-Veterinary
For anyone who didn’t play and wants to see wolf zenge in action when sussed
I assume RDR is at least caught up on her role PM...You’re going directly to questioning RDR about someone else’s actions when they have posted they aren’t caught up
And since MsP was my strongest wolf read, yes I was hoping there would be some more insights.
You still haven't explained how my asking that question was "going after RDR".
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Okay just to put this to rest:
just reading from the casebook I was given, I attempted three actions and all failed.
just reading from the casebook I was given, I attempted three actions and all failed.
Strongest wolf read but you didn’t vote for her.I assume RDR is at least caught up on her role PM...
And since MsP was my strongest wolf read, yes I was hoping there would be some more insights.
You still haven't explained how my asking that question was "going after RDR".
Yes I did.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This game has gotten a bit exhausting for me. It’s no one persons fault, just kind of the vibe of the game. It kind of has been that way from the start so I’m just gonna put it all out there and probably cut back my activity a lot.
I am Tommy "Matches" Ricci, a village arsonist with an incredibly high failure rate. I have no idea what starting a fire on someone does and the mods won’t answer if it’s good or bad or really anything about it.
N0 - Clem, success, can be verified by
N1 - Apop, failure
N2 - Kitz, failure
I am Tommy "Matches" Ricci, a village arsonist with an incredibly high failure rate. I have no idea what starting a fire on someone does and the mods won’t answer if it’s good or bad or really anything about it.
N0 - Clem, success, can be verified by
Anyways I have what I'm interpreting as gunpowder residue on me but I was told not to worry about it so I'm not
N1 - Apop, failure
N2 - Kitz, failure
SAR was given the arson role in StardeWW as town which is what I was trying to allude toThat’s so interesting you were given an arson role
So…Random
Definitely take a break, friendo. Clearly we haven't been seeing this game straight, so I've been trying to step back today and come at it with fresh eyes later.This game has gotten a bit exhausting for me. It’s no one persons fault, just kind of the vibe of the game. It kind of has been that way from the start so I’m just gonna put it all out there and probably cut back my activity a lot.
@supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs why won't you guys ever trust me with cool roles that get to play with fire??
That’s why I said it’s not useful to town. I’m not sure if it helps with solving but more info out there can’t hurt us more than we are imo.I know there’s no point in trying to figure out mechanical shenanigans at this point but now I’m just trying to figure out if there are any other roles cause like there has to be a couple but idk
Idk if that does anything useful for us knowing your role :/
Babymcat is super fussy from his teeth coming in and my dog got out bc the wifi guy let him out so I had to chase him in the road while holding the baby.Definitely take a break, friendo. Clearly we haven't been seeing this game straight, so I've been trying to step back today and come at it with fresh eyes later.
@supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs why won't you guys ever trust me with cool roles that get to play with fire??
It would be cooler if it consistently worked and I could figure out what it does lol. From Clem’s “I was told not to worry” I took that as it’s just another prank.
omg that sounds just awful 🙁Babymcat is super fussy from his teeth coming in and my dog got out bc the wifi guy let him out so I had to chase him in the road while holding the baby.
Thankfully he’s ok I was just really scared bc I live next to a busy road. He stopped to bark at the UPS truck bc he hates them instead of continuing to run onto the busy road 😭omg that sounds just awful 🙁
Thankfully he’s ok I was just really scared bc I live next to a busy road. He stopped to bark at the UPS truck bc he hates them instead of continuing to run onto the busy road 😭
Husky cattle dog pit maniac with no regrets (my amstaff old man would NEVER)
Hey katie, re-reading through yesterday. Did the logic on what happens with a MsP flip apply to a rae flip as well?This post was ignored and she’s not gonna do it bc I’m pretty sure they’re paired
I’m currently thinking :
We yeet MsP
She’s village —> we need to be very concerned about kitz
She’s scum —> Rae probably is too
Thoughts ?
With rae flipping town, do you feel we should re-evaluate kitz?
Yes I think RDR is likely town. Especially adding in she volunteered her actions and failure rate before me, and they’re similar.Hey katie, re-reading through yesterday. Did the logic on what happens with a MsP flip apply to a rae flip as well?
With rae flipping town, do you feel we should re-evaluate kitz?
I do think we should re-evaluate Kitz.
I keep trying to re-evaluate you but I come up with the same result.
I regret being so easily swayed off of my initial reads
Unless I missed that I thought she was talking about the dud night actions we are all getting?Yes I think RDR is likely town. Especially adding in she volunteered her actions and failure rate before me, and they’re similar.
I do think we should re-evaluate Kitz.
I keep trying to re-evaluate you but I come up with the same result.
I regret being so easily swayed off of my initial reads
*edit for spelling
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was made to do bench presses today with something called an earthquake bar.
It was very difficult.
Thank you for attending my Ted talk.
It was very difficult.
Thank you for attending my Ted talk.
<38 minutes til n3 close
So precise!<38 minutes til n3 close
If I die please yeet Zenge > genny > kitz
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NIGHT CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING
Similar threads
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 150K