Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He slept ok! Woke up once again. His gums are hurting badly this morning so I’ve been giving him milk popsicles.Also--how did baby sleep last night? 🙂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
He slept ok! Woke up once again. His gums are hurting badly this morning so I’ve been giving him milk popsicles.Also--how did baby sleep last night? 🙂
Do you have any gut feelings on either one of them? I would suggest looking pack at their ISOs personally.I think good morning lol
Ngl I would be shook if it was a zenge/genny pack, but also, I haven’t really been able to get a feel for them this game so…yeah worth looking into
But would be good to hear if it’s an either or situation from Katie’s perspective
Good morning, grandpaWhat’s GM?
And thanks.
I’m gonna do my best to go back over the thread today. Do you get the sense they could be paired, or is it more of an either/or situation?
I have zero read on genny. Zenge im a bit pocketed by this game, so thats something. I’ll try to look back laterDo you have any gut feelings on either one of them? I would suggest looking pack at their ISOs personally.
Don't angry react me, Spurs, I'm pretty sure I'm older than you
Don't angry react me, Spurs, I'm pretty sure I'm older than you
I suspect him echoing I think you’re an easy misyeet was for village points and to pocket youI have zero read on genny. Zenge im a bit pocketed by this game, so thats something. I’ll try to look back later
I could see it definitelyI suspect him echoing I think you’re an easy misyeet was for village points and to pocket you
Kitz plsI could see it definitely
Welcome!View attachment 422173
Here to get chya goats
Can you just double check for me?I am town
TripleCan you just double check for me?
Why on earth would you say thisIf yall want me to RR baby ill do it
Maybe check in the back and see if there's any they haven't put out on the shelves yet?Triple
Bc my role isn’t important and I feel we are getting to the point it could be useful to townWhy on earth would you say this
*walks to the back, checks phone, walks back out*Maybe check in the back and see if there's any they haven't put out on the shelves yet?
Someone said that if Rae flips town, then Mrs P is also town so just go ahead and slot me into that villageI am town
I am pretty sure spurs, fauna, kitz town
That leaves genny, zenge, CG, RDR
I’m sorry, but why is it wolfy to fight you, who has been leading yeets on villagers this whole game?Not village Zenge activities - Zenge has fought me tooth and nail as a villager
On who?Welcome!
Do you have any insights into why Ms.P was so laser focused? Do you have different ideas?
Kitz. Ms.P was laser focused on Kitz since D1.On who?
This was her most expansive post about it I think, but if you ISO her a lot of her posts were about this.Kitz- Zenge voting rae as mayor doesn’t make her wanna vote rae. Brings up an old game as a reason. Wants to be mayor to avoid misyeet. I don't really understand the reasoning there. Claimed she had no gun only to confirm that she had a gun later. Why lie instead of just saying nothing at all?
Yeets fauna D1 on a potential ping but doesn’t answer anyone on what that ping is. D2: She unyeets fauna and naked yeets fruit despite reading him as village. Then she unyeets fruit and naked votes Sov. Just flip flopping all over the place like she's searching for a yeet. Once fruit flips village, she says she knew he was village despite literally yeeting him earlier.
I don’t understand where the fruit yeet came from. He seemed pretty clear and had good thoughts/ read. Don’t understand what post katie thought was so damning from fruit. I couldn’t find any.
Genny is starting to ping me now that I think back to those guns. It makes no sense that she wouldn’t fire it when everybody and their mom claimed the have one. The only logical action would have been to shoot it.
Although I guess the fact that you're asking me means the answer is "no" you don't have any insights into Ms.P's read 😂On who?
It’s wolfy that he’s NOT fighting meI’m sorry, but why is it wolfy to fight you, who has been leading yeets on villagers this whole game?
And you’re wolf reading me for being right that the Rae yeet was a bad idea???
Yeah that’s a red flag for me tbhI’m interested in independent takes of RDR based on how they see the game has developed, not opinions based prior interactions of the person they subbed for.
I mean it's possible Ms.P was a seer and seered you - which would explain things a bit more. So if RDR knew that, that would be helpful to come forward with at this point.I’m interested in independent takes of RDR based on how they see the game has developed, not opinions based prior interactions of the person they subbed for.
This isn't what I'm doing Katie.Zenge coming back trying to get MsP/RDR yeeted when it doesn’t really follow
That I said that???Yeah that’s a red flag for me tbh
No that he’s pushing at MsP actionsThat I said that???
I'm literally not KatieNo that he’s pushing at MsP actions
I mean if she seered me, she wouldn’t be going for me at all lolI mean it's possible Ms.P was a seer and seered you - which would explain things a bit more. So if RDR knew that, that would be helpful to come forward with at this point.
Do you think there’s anything other than vanillas in this game when we’ve only seen vanillagers so far?
Apparently yesIf yall want me to RR baby ill do it
YesKatie do you actually have a role that’s not vanilla?
If you lie to me I will cry and never forgive you /lh
But this is a legitimate question since zenge brought up seering
Damn, got MY ass, igAlthough I guess the fact that you're asking me means the answer is "no" you don't have any insights into Ms.P's read 😂
Yeah mostly I was wondering if Ms.P was like a seer or something and seerd Kitz or tracked her to a kill or whatever. Would have explained a lot.Damn, got MY ass, ig
****Our landlord was just over with a drywall guy to look at the ceiling and poor Weeble was standing on the stairs flirting her absolute hardest and didn't get a pet, just got a "hi baby" from the landlord 😢
She was even doing her anticipatory happy dance 😭
Oh interesting.Yeah mostly I was wondering if Ms.P was like a seer or something and seerd Kitz or tracked her to a kill or whatever. Would have explained a lot.
I’m not blaming you. It’s a village dysfunction problem.Genny is working to discredit me by blaming me for all the town misyeets when that is completely unfair and not how things went down
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.