You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think it was a regular NK. But who's counting? 😛I think I've shot spurs but who can really remember these things
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it was a regular NK. But who's counting? 😛
I wouldn’t shoot you don’t worry!Man, there's a disturbing number of you guys itching to shoot me![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I haven't!!@Clem J
At this point, you'd be better off asking who HASN'T shot Spurs
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's no fun for me to shoot Spurs though. Feels like the easy way out. Yeet or bust!
Not advisable if ur town and want to win but being vigged feels like a right of passageIs that a volunteer?
Ok finished my interviews. I think I’m gonna take the shelter job. I was blown away and couldn’t stop thinking about it. The offer was also crazy good.
We will need to catch up sometime soon so I can hear about this!Ok finished my interviews. I think I’m gonna take the shelter job. I was blown away and couldn’t stop thinking about it. The offer was also crazy good.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Congrats!Ok finished my interviews. I think I’m gonna take the shelter job. I was blown away and couldn’t stop thinking about it. The offer was also crazy good.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
~4 hours left to get your night actions submitted!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will likely be doing close from my hair stylist's chair so write up may be slightly delayed, but we'll see.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Care to elaborate?Ope my daughter might be mafia
…who is your daughter?Ope my daughter might be mafia
Dang maybe you should trust apops read on me cause noOpe my daughter might be mafia
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all I'm changing up my hair dye plan for the first time in like a year 
… did I miss the part where apop read you?Dang maybe you should trust apops read on me cause no
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
This is going in my signature tymaybe you should trust apops read on me
(Context not included)
No <3Care to elaborate?
If she's made one then yeah that's my planDang maybe you should trust apops read on me cause no
Pics!Y'all I'm changing up my hair dye plan for the first time in like a year![]()
@_rae_ you oughtta know betta by now, boss. Disun keeps ‘is mout shut tightNo <3
Is the friend me? Because I’ve already shot Spurs, he’s just not dead yet.Does anyone feel particularly shootable? Asking for a friend
Oh. What if we shoot no one. Think there will still be a NK?
Sometimes I do elaborate, and usually via someone asking. Tbf, if I were going to elaborate, that's exactly the situation I would do so@_rae_ you oughtta know betta by now, boss. Disun keeps ‘is mout shut tight
If I get a gun you know I'm squeezing that trigger asapIs the friend me? Because I’ve already shot Spurs, he’s just not dead yet.
Oh. What if we shoot no one. Think there will still be a NK?
I oughtta know bettah? Thems some interesting thoughts coming from a guy who’s been popped more than any o’ us.@_rae_ you oughtta know betta by now, boss. Disun keeps ‘is mout shut tight
You and AM. But for those of us with restraint, does 2 vig shots and a NK seem like a lot for one night?If I get a gun you know I'm squeezing that trigger asap
What do you mean by 2? Isn’t apop the only one semi claiming one right now?You and AM. But for those of us with restraint, does 2 vig shots and a NK seem like a lot for one night?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chekov's Mafia Gun: if you're given a gun in a mafia game, you don't know how long you're going to be around for so you gotta get to shooting fast as you canYou and AM. But for those of us with restraint, does 2 vig shots and a NK seem like a lot for one night?
Do you have one?What do you mean by 2? Isn’t apop the only one semi claiming one right now?
No? I’m just confusedDo you have one?
No? I’m just confused
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've also got a gun y'all
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What if I shoot genny and genny shoots apop and apop shoots me
But then who shoots Spurs?What if I shoot genny and genny shoots apop and apop shoots me
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Can it be my turn?But then who shoots Spurs?
I feel like I should be in this club by now, lolYou and AM. But for those of us with restraint, does 2 vig shots and a NK seem like a lot for one night?
Nos, boss, imma jus sayin he ain’t exactly known fa squawkin , an’ I hate seein ‘im disrespeck ya like dat!I oughtta know bettah? Thems some interesting thoughts coming from a guy who’s been popped more than any o’ us.
OAV (oops all vigs)I've also got a gun y'all
It was very respectful. I put a <3 at the end.Nos, boss, imma jus sayin he ain’t exactly known fa squawkin , an’ I hate seein ‘im disrespeck ya like dat!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I kinda assumed n0 meant no killYou and AM. But for those of us with restraint, does 2 vig shots and a NK seem like a lot for one night?
I also got the impression my aim will be quite bad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
What if I shoot genny and genny shoots apop and apop shoots me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clem said he was just gonna sheep apop on reading me cause the past few games he’s been wrong… did I miss the part where apop read you?
And this game too apparently
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh you right, my bad. I'll shoot Spurs, someone else can shoot you.But then who shoots Spurs?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you have a gun too??Can it be my turn?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 150K