Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do youse...So I have a question…why are we all Italian (New York? Boston?) goats? Why are we mob goats?? I feel I have missed some lore
*long drag from cigar*
... NOT want to be a paht of da family?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do youse...So I have a question…why are we all Italian (New York? Boston?) goats? Why are we mob goats?? I feel I have missed some lore
I think it's just the theme for this installment. The last one was flavored a bit differently lolSo I have a question…why are we all Italian (New York? Boston?) goats? Why are we mob goats?? I feel I have missed some lore
Wow I needed more to do that game, I wrote a flip for someone's laundry.I think it's just the theme for this installment. The last one was flavored a bit differently lol
![]()
It was a warm, hay-scented evening in the sleepy village of Gruffendale, where even the dandelions swayed like they were dancing to a rhythm only goats could hear. The meadow was alive with excitement—lanterns flickered like fireflies above the crowd, and everyone, from bleating toddlers to gray-whiskered billy elders, buzzed with anticipation. It was finally happening. The Maaaad Seeds were coming home.
Rows of hoof-polished cloven-stone paths led to the ancient hilltop stage - The Horned Amphitheater, where...
- supershorty
- Replies: 4,822
- Forum: Pre-Veterinary
Let me go flip laundry rq and I'll be back with one
I'll flip it for you.
The Final Load: A Flipping Laundry Saga
The storm had arrived early.
Lightning forked through the sky like nature’s wrath made manifest, illuminating the shadowy contours of the communal laundry room in the basement of the Dreadmoor Apartments. Down below, in the flickering light of a single, suspiciously buzzing fluorescent bulb, they stood.
Madrigal01.
Wielding a mesh laundry bag like a weapon forged in the fires of Mount Domesticity, they approached the humming washing machine with the grim determination of someone who knew - knew -that the fate of this cycle could determine everything.
Beads of sweat shimmered on their forehead.
They glanced at the time. 4:56 PM.
The dryer reservation started at 5:00 PM sharp.
Four minutes to flip the laundry.
No mistakes.
With one hand, they flung open the washer door. Steam poured out, as if the machine were exhaling a curse. Madrigal01 stared into the rotating drum, a vortex of soggy destiny, and reached in.
“It’s time,” they whispered, more to the clothes than to anyone else.
One by one, they extracted garments, each heavier and more mysterious than the last. A sock with no mate. A shirt they didn’t remember owning. A single glove, ominously still warm.
Then, from the deepest depth of the drum, they felt it.
Resistance.
They yanked. It yanked back.
Something, or someone, was holding on to the last pair of jeans.
Lightning cracked overhead. The lights flickered.
And then, from the dryer, a voice.
Low. Metallic. Echoing.
“Not... all... clothes... get dry...”
Madrigal01 gasped, eyes darting toward the dryer, now vibrating with unnatural energy. The jeans slipped from their grasp and disappeared into the washing machine, which sealed shut with a ka-CHUNK.
Behind them, the dryer door creaked open.
Empty.
Except for a small, wet note:
A cold wind swept through the laundry room, and the lights went out.
NOW IN THE DRYER IS...
Oh, I was on overnight ER then. That explains it. Too slap happy.Wow I needed more to do that game, I wrote a flip for someone's laundry.
YOU WROTE THAT IN 5 MINUTES???Wow I needed more to do that game, I wrote a flip for someone's laundry.
What a time to be alive.
I can do a lot of writing when IYOU WROTE THAT IN 5 MINUTES???
Why are you notSo I have a question…why are we all Italian (New York? Boston?) goats? Why are we mob goats?? I feel I have missed some lore
But I am part of the family 🙁Why are you not
Youse was a spectacular opponent and I gotta lotta respect for youse. Don’t make me regret that.Also I would like to say I appreciated the votes for mayor even if it didn’t pan out for this goat </3
Mayor Rae I will be watching your cloven hooves with anticipation
Whatever I do it’s for the good of the family. Youse best remember that - a goat’s gotta do what a goat’s gotta doYouse was a spectacular opponent and I gotta lotta respect for youse. Don’t make me regret that.
Weird way to spell "play Stardew Valley," but okay.To play mafia or to read dungeon crawler carl
Tough choices
I already did that and I'm forcing myself to take a break!Weird way to spell "play Stardew Valley," but okay.
Probably because of the Romans? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯So I have a question…why are we all Italian
I’ve heard good things about that seriesTo play mafia or to read dungeon crawler carl
Tough choices
4GGoat about it! You're going to do great!Going to two interviews today kinda nervous uwu
@HRH Queeb SAR a new convert for youI’ve heard good things about that series
Language plsconvert
Going to two interviews today kinda nervous uwu
If there's a cult and they don't convert me I'm gonna be pissedLanguage pls
You're OUT OF CONTROL!If there's a cult and they don't convert me I'm gonna be pissed
Well it is a night cycleI’m sleepy
apop plzDoes anyone feel particularly shootable? Asking for a friend
You're OUT OF CONTROL!
SpursDoes anyone feel particularly shootable? Asking for a friend
That's too clichéSpurs
Are you asking to be shot or pleading for your life?apop plz
*whimpers*Are you asking to be shot or pleading for your life?
Maybe some flowers once in a while.*whimpers*
All I want is some hay
Sometimes things are cliche for a reasonThat's too cliché
I think the line is "wait! I have a wife and family!"*whimpers*
All I want is some hay
There should be a running list and an oddly specific for Spurs being in a game with players who have all previous shot himYou know i think I'm one of the few players who hasn't shot spurs yet 🤔
OOOH I can cross @genny and app off my bingo card in one game!You know i think I'm one of the few players who hasn't shot spurs yet 🤔
Guys the shelter is amazing. It’s 3 stories. Oh my god.Going to two interviews today kinda nervous uwu
Join the vig spurs club it’s fun !You know i think I'm one of the few players who hasn't shot spurs yet 🤔
Girl wtf 😭Does anyone feel particularly shootable? Asking for a friend
You do tend to be shootable it’s trueapop plz
I think the line is "wait! I have a wife and family!"
Is that a volunteer?Girl wtf 😭
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.