You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
how does it feel to be a simp for capitalism?Greatest GOATs
apop: bourgeois ****ing orcas (marine wildlife), 7.8/10
10/15
Missing: vampy, sov, MsP, CG, fauna
i said in my longer post! but basically where i was coming from is rae was picking up votes and i didn’t know where it started— the reasoning about giving her a chance bc she has lost multiple times in the past honestly went over my head so i was kind of questioning the spawn of that wagon. i know it’s just vibes but kitz felt sincere to me and so did katie’s reasoning for voting her. i think i have a better read on kitz than i do apop. dubz wasn’t really picking up any steam so i kinda forgot about it.Why Kitz over the other choices?
why did you start with rae? is it bc of this history with her running for mayor or were you just throwing it out to see the vibe?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why is @Zenge142 angeryI wouldn't veto anyone. I don't really take mayor votes that seriously.
I'd probably vote for rae because I think I can read her decently now, or Clem because he'd probably do something silly with it. Or whoever seemed to want it the most. My vote can be bought with amusement, idk.
It’s just wild that you don’t care at all about the mayoral races.Why is @Zenge142 angery
Crazy work!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didn't say I don't care at all! I said I don't take them that seriously!It’s just wild that you don’t care at all about the mayoral races.
Crazy work!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel this. We just moved on Friday. It was an ordeal. I'm sorry you're having a rough time!dont ever move. moving sucks.
Tomato Tomato?I didn't say I don't care at all! I said I don't take them that seriously!
Between you and me, I pronounced both of those exactly the same
This is the first July in two years we haven't been packing to move. I was never happier to resign a lease.dont ever move. moving sucks.
It’s so stressful. I’ve seen studies that rank it in the top 5 stressors that adults face along with divorce, cancer, and death of family members.dont ever move. moving sucks.
Real I’m currently trying to build a fish tank stand and I don’t remember it being this hard beforei’m about to lose my mind.
disclaimer: i have not read chat, idk what is happening or who is doing what. but i’m gonna throw a vote down and dip again, i’m sorry. dont ever move. moving sucks.
vote fauna i think
Can confirm nearly lost my marbles earlier today and multiple times this weekIt’s so stressful. I’ve seen studies that rank it in the top 5 stressors that adults face along with divorce, cancer, and death of family members.
I would really like a few more answers to this...
The veto question can be open to everyone
This is the funniest thing I've read in awhile, thank youTomato Tomato?
Between you and me, I pronounced both of those exactly the same
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
huh. i like moving. you get to put all the stuff you want into boxes and get rid of the crap you have no idea why you've been hoarding. and you get to take everything out of boxes and find new special places for stuff. i'd move every 2-3 years if it was just me. but mr. genny hates moving, so we've only done every 5 years.It’s so stressful. I’ve seen studies that rank it in the top 5 stressors that adults face along with divorce, cancer, and death of family members.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The problem is I like all my stuff, and I also have too much of ithuh. i like moving. you get to put all the stuff you want into boxes and get rid of the crap you have no idea why you've been hoarding. and you get to take everything out of boxes and find new special places for stuff. i'd move every 2-3 years if it was just me. but mr. genny hates moving, so we've only done every 5 years.
moving will have you feeling sentimental over NOTHING!! I was ready to throw away alli’m about to lose my mind.
disclaimer: i have not read chat, idk what is happening or who is doing what. but i’m gonna throw a vote down and dip again, i’m sorry. dont ever move. moving sucks.
vote fauna i think
of my belongings just to not have to deal with it.
also slayyyy, i will say the only thing about being mayor i know is from stardeww and thar was just zenge demanding pigs and that seems really lame. if that’s in the job description, i don’t want it. otherwise, consider me mamdani 😎
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The other problems are
- animals
- it ALWAYS being the hottest part of the summer
- animals
- it ALWAYS being the hottest part of the summer
Mayor Vote Tally
katie ()
DubZ ()
apop (2) - apop, CeeGee
rae (7) - Zenge, rae, MsP, fruit, genny, DubZ, spurs
fruit ()
kitz (3) - kitz, katie, fauna
fauna (1) - vampy
13/15
missing: Clem, sovreijn
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~0.5 hours)
katie ()
DubZ ()
apop (2) - apop, CeeGee
rae (7) - Zenge, rae, MsP, fruit, genny, DubZ, spurs
fruit ()
kitz (3) - kitz, katie, fauna
fauna (1) - vampy
13/15
missing: Clem, sovreijn
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~0.5 hours)
Moved to Boston in 2021: 90+ degree day with no AC and a second floor walk up
Moved to Saint Paul in 2024: 90+ degree day and a second floor walk up but this time HVAC
Moved 8 miles down the road in 2025: 90+ degree day and a second floor walk up with ACs that can only do so much.
Also I hoard sentimental things and Avi goes on binges of wanting to throw our whole life away 😂
Moved to Saint Paul in 2024: 90+ degree day and a second floor walk up but this time HVAC
Moved 8 miles down the road in 2025: 90+ degree day and a second floor walk up with ACs that can only do so much.
Also I hoard sentimental things and Avi goes on binges of wanting to throw our whole life away 😂
yes, my husband has that problem. i fear i may never get to move again because i agreed to let him have a room for his special interests, and now he's got two rooms full. i understand that there's a lot of interesting stuff in there, much of it fragile and delicate and not very moveable.The problem is I like all my stuff, and I also have too much of it
also he's definitely not as much of a box fan as i am.
oh this is very realAlso I hoard sentimental things and Avi goes on binges of wanting to throw our whole life away 😂
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
genny is a cat, confirmedas much of a box fan as i am
See but I love boxes! I love them so much I keep boxes I deem “good” for moving!also he's definitely not as much of a box fan as i am.
i thought we were all goats 🤔genny is a cat, confirmed
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
well, speak for yourself. I'm a dog, as we all know.i thought we were all goats 🤔
Greatest GOATs
genny: kaydubs (GGOAT mod), 22/10
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
Zenge: Agrippina the Younger (badass): 9.6666666, repeating of course/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
rae: Bobby Orr (Hockey GOAT. Legend on skates. No. 4 Bobby Orr.): 8/10
apop: bourgeois ****ing orcas (marine wildlife), 7.8/10
MsP: Beyonce (singer), 7.5/10
fruits:Peaches (?) durian mango (fruit): 7.3/10
katie: Lightning McQueen (Pixar character? race car?): 7/10
fauna: David Lynch (filmmaker): 7/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10
12/15
Missing: vampy, sov, CG
genny: kaydubs (GGOAT mod), 22/10
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
Zenge: Agrippina the Younger (badass): 9.6666666, repeating of course/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
rae: Bobby Orr (Hockey GOAT. Legend on skates. No. 4 Bobby Orr.): 8/10
apop: bourgeois ****ing orcas (marine wildlife), 7.8/10
MsP: Beyonce (singer), 7.5/10
fruits:
katie: Lightning McQueen (Pixar character? race car?): 7/10
fauna: David Lynch (filmmaker): 7/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10
12/15
Missing: vampy, sov, CG
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I appear to be both. Or neither.i thought we were all goats 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Same!!See but I love boxes! I love them so much I keep boxes I deem “good” for moving!![]()
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Vote closed, results pending
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 0 Mayor Vote - Final Tally
rae (7) - Zenge, rae, MsP, genny, fruit, Dubz, Spurs
kitz (3) - kitz, katie, fauna
apop (2) - apop, CeeGee
fauna (1) - vampy
katie ()
Dubz ()
fruit ()
13/15
Missing: Clem, sovreijn
rae (7) - Zenge, rae, MsP, genny, fruit, Dubz, Spurs
kitz (3) - kitz, katie, fauna
apop (2) - apop, CeeGee
fauna (1) - vampy
katie ()
Dubz ()
fruit ()
13/15
Missing: Clem, sovreijn
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 0
After a whole lotta campaignin', backroom hoofshakes, an' more den a few promises of "unlimited clover for everybody," the herd finally reached a decision.
Lawnmower was gonna be the new Mayor.
There were a few grumbles from goats who swore the election was rigged, but they quieted down after Lawnmower reminded 'em just how much influence a guy with friends in every pasture could have. Besides, anybody who could clear an entire field before breakfast clearly knew howta get things done.
Lawnmower gave a short speech thankin' the herd for their confidence, promised to keep the Family prosperous, an' immediately wandered over to sample the ceremonial flower arrangement. When questioned by the press, he insisted he was merely "inspectin' the quality."
Nobody bought it. But they bought the campaign promises.
Congratulations to your newly elected mayor, @_rae_!
After a whole lotta campaignin', backroom hoofshakes, an' more den a few promises of "unlimited clover for everybody," the herd finally reached a decision.
Lawnmower was gonna be the new Mayor.
There were a few grumbles from goats who swore the election was rigged, but they quieted down after Lawnmower reminded 'em just how much influence a guy with friends in every pasture could have. Besides, anybody who could clear an entire field before breakfast clearly knew howta get things done.
Lawnmower gave a short speech thankin' the herd for their confidence, promised to keep the Family prosperous, an' immediately wandered over to sample the ceremonial flower arrangement. When questioned by the press, he insisted he was merely "inspectin' the quality."
Nobody bought it. But they bought the campaign promises.
Congratulations to your newly elected mayor, @_rae_!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is a real life goat mayor, in case anyone was wondering.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It is now Night 0. Night closes tomorrow, 7/9, at 9 PM EDT.
@_rae_
@GoSpursGo
@Clem J
@katiemcat
@vampyrica
@sovreijn
@WildZoo
@kitzsuna
@Zenge142
@Ms Procrastinator
@CeeGee14
@fauna
@apoptosis09
@genny
@fruitsalad
@_rae_
@GoSpursGo
@Clem J
@katiemcat
@vampyrica
@sovreijn
@WildZoo
@kitzsuna
@Zenge142
@Ms Procrastinator
@CeeGee14
@fauna
@apoptosis09
@genny
@fruitsalad
HA @Zenge142FIRST
Are youse talking to me?
I'm gonna make ya' an offer you can't refuse. My offer? To be your mayor. I'm glad youse accepted.
For too long, those cafone wolves have been terrorizing goat-kind, thinkin' they run this joint. We've been plagued by empty suits promising us safety, pasture, and the occasional tin can. I ain't one-a those cucuzzas. I swear on my dear Nonna's grave that I'll whack any wolf I find if it means keeping youse safe. In return, I expect each and every one-a youse to keep us on the up and up. Whether you're an ice man, an earner, or a simple cugine, you're a part-a this Cosa Nostra.
It's my honor to be your capo di tutti capi. Now we got business to handle.
Attachments
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Evening fellas
And well deserved rae 🫡
spurs i have bad news. i just put in my vig shot on whomever posted first after the thread reopened.FIRST
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
omg what if I'd unlocked the thread and then kd was the first to postspurs i have bad news. i just put in my vig shot on whomever posted first after the thread reopened.
It’s ok—I have a standing 3p role across all games. Whenever I play a game where literally every player remaining has vig’d me, I automatically win!spurs i have bad news. i just put in my vig shot on whomever posted first after the thread reopened.
Checking off genny on my bingo card…
Geeeeez. Rae ain’t messing aroundView attachment 421748
Are youse talking to me?
I'm gonna make ya' an offer you can't refuse. My offer? To be your mayor. I'm glad youse accepted.
For too long, those cafone wolves have been terrorizing goat-kind, thinkin' they run this joint. We've been plagued by empty suits promising us safety, pasture, and the occasional tin can. I ain't one-a those cucuzzas. I swear on my dear Nonna's grave that I'll whack any wolf I find if it means keeping youse safe. In return, I expect each and every one-a youse to keep us on the up and up. Whether you're an ice man, an earner, or a simple cugine, you're a part-a this Cosa Nostra.
It's my honor to be your capo di tutti capi. Now we got business to handle.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ey, LISTEN UP:
Da Family understands dat real life comes first, an' we respect prior commitments, but if all we hear is the occasional "still alive" instead of real participation, don't be surprised if da Boss decides it's time to bring in somebody else to handle da Family business.
Da Family understands dat real life comes first, an' we respect prior commitments, but if all we hear is the occasional "still alive" instead of real participation, don't be surprised if da Boss decides it's time to bring in somebody else to handle da Family business.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ey, LISTEN UP:
Da Family understands dat real life comes first, an' we respect prior commitments, but if all we hear is the occasional "still alive" instead of real participation, don't be surprised if da Boss decides it's time to bring in somebody else to handle da Family business.
Ey, LISTEN UP:
Da Family understands dat real life comes first, an' we respect prior commitments, but if all we hear is the occasional "still alive" instead of real participation, don't be surprised if da Boss decides it's time to bring in somebody else to handle da Family business.
this is a lot of words i am gonna have to googleView attachment 421748
Are youse talking to me?
I'm gonna make ya' an offer you can't refuse. My offer? To be your mayor. I'm glad youse accepted.
For too long, those cafone wolves have been terrorizing goat-kind, thinkin' they run this joint. We've been plagued by empty suits promising us safety, pasture, and the occasional tin can. I ain't one-a those cucuzzas. I swear on my dear Nonna's grave that I'll whack any wolf I find if it means keeping youse safe. In return, I expect each and every one-a youse to keep us on the up and up. Whether you're an ice man, an earner, or a simple cugine, you're a part-a this Cosa Nostra.
It's my honor to be your capo di tutti capi. Now we got business to handle.
I believe there was a promise of...My offer? To be your mayor. I'm glad youse accepted.
*checks notes*
... world domination?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 150K