Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted!Would you accept hydras? Now that MOOSE and I are actual IRL friends we could very easily hydra
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Accepted!Would you accept hydras? Now that MOOSE and I are actual IRL friends we could very easily hydra
Would you accept hydras? Now that MOOSE and I are actual IRL friends we could very easily hydra
I submit jboose as the hydra nickname!
@Miranda Senft ?Accepted!
0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboosy (jboo + moosy)
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. mizzy
11. Elk
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Athletic Equines
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
18. AM
Subs:
1. Strog
0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboosy (jboo + moosy)
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. mizzy
11. Elk
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Athletic Equines
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
18. AM
19. Mel
20. Miz
Subs:
1. Strog
plus miz = 20
😱why is mizzy added twice 🙁
why is mizzy added twice 🙁
Too excited, must be woofi meant Mel not miz lol... point is 20 people! Lets gets some roles, yeah???!!![]()
Sick as a dog.Where de heck are @Animal Midwife and @PippyPony and @SportPonies and @Melchizedek
Forgot you got the child plague. Feel better!Sick as a dog.
Someone please sign me up so I can pass out again?
Lynch cubs. Totally thought the game started for a second. Had to scroll through to make sure.lynch pipfluenza
If You Seek AMyAngry AM must be a wolf
Angry AM must be a wolf
I didn't end up on his lynch so I can do whatever I want 😎I think I have to give cubs a pass for a while 😛
what did I do@Dr. ForgotToFlush I'm going to kill you
Pushing fake nicknames and the like.what did I do
@Dr. ForgotToFlush I'm going to kill you
what did I do
Pushing fake nicknames and the like.
Animal MadwifeAnimal Fakewife?
Animal Fakewife?
Hey that's my teamShe is getting ready to watch the Cheez-It Bowl game!
You can totally play!Can I play even though I’m already in the noob game and this would only be my second game? I’m having so much fun with this WW Stuff and am looking forward to playing more games! I promise I won’t forget I’m signed up this time lol!
Can I play even though I’m already in the noob game and this would only be my second game? I’m having so much fun with this WW Stuff and am looking forward to playing more games! I promise I won’t forget I’m signed up this time lol!
The Lawpsters name fails to make this list I see 🤔0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboosy (jboo + moosy)
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. mizzy
11. Elk
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Athletic Equines
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
18. AM
19. Mel
20. Pipperoni
21. Alissa
Subs:
1. Strog
NOPEare they closed now?roles incoming??
😳
The 90s were perfect, so this makes sense.Sorry. I want it to be perfect and need a little more time 🙂
The 90s were perfect, so this makes sense.
Y'all say this and then complain about broken games 😉But they were perfect on their own, long before CQ showed up. No need to tinker with them! Play on!![]()
Y'all say this and then complain about broken games 😉
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.