You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
90s Time WWarp Sign-ups
Started by CoffeeQuestionMark
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @SkiOtter @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @WeimMama @Stagg737 @Matthew9Thirtyfive @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @allieh8607 @Dinashadow @ziggyandjazzy @cubsrule4e @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @Ms Procrastinator @kraskadva @differentiating @Melchizedek @Mad Jack @muttmanager @johnnaboo @katashark @acanthuroidei @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @mmmdreamerz @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and everyone I missed come play! 



Wait day is night and night is day?Cycles:
12/12
Day close *approximately* 6AM PST (9AM EST)
Night close 6PM PST (9PM EST)
This is subject to change.
Game starts either Sunday or Monday; sign-ups will close end of day Saturday
1.
15. @cubsrule4e
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Typo D:Wait day is night and night is day?
1.
13. Barks
15. Cubs
13. Barks
15. Cubs
Thanks for the tag but I think I'll sit this one out.
1. Roidz
13. Barks
15. Cubs
13. Barks
15. Cubs
I'll tell you what I want what I really really want
I wanna ah, I wanna ah, I wanna ah, I wanna ah
I really really really wannamake a Rocky Horror Time Warp joke zigazig ah
I wanna ah, I wanna ah, I wanna ah, I wanna ah
I really really really wanna
I'll tell you what I want what I really really want
I wanna ah, I wanna ah, I wanna ah, I wanna ah
I really really really wannamake a Rocky Horror Time Warp joke zigazig ahsign up and dominate
FTFY
Yes I will play
Don’t freak out or anything but... I’m in
90s kid power activate!
1. Roidz
2. MsP
13. Barks
15. Cubs
Sometimes I worry about you kids
1. Roidz
2. MsP
13. Barks
15. Cubs
Sometimes I worry about you kids
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
13. Barks
15. Cubs
2. MsP
3. Dina
13. Barks
15. Cubs
Sorry, what is supposedly the toughest module starts next week. Thanks for the invite though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Barks
15. Cubs
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Barks
15. Cubs
90s kid power activate!
1. Roidz
2. MsP
13. Barks
15. Cubs
Sometimes I worry about you kids

That's not how regular folks count
SOOOOOOOOO here's the story from A to ZedI'll tell you what I want what I really really want
I wanna ah, I wanna ah, I wanna ah, I wanna ah
I really really really wannamake a Rocky Horror Time Warp jokezigazig ah
I wanna play this game but it interferes with bed
I haz exam on New Year's Eve gotta keep up the pace
Of studying this ish if I fail it's a disgrace
We got ten chapters to read yet--
This test ain't for free (it's real money)
As for the rub? Put me down as sub
Brew your coffee ground and stir it till it's brown
(Brew your coffee ground and stir it till it's brown!)
It’s how ~~cool~~ kids countThat's not how regular folks count
Walk the line *shakes fist*It’s how ~~cool~~ kids count
Walk the line *shakes fist*![]()
Why you angery facing my stats post bruh
I don't like your wolf win ratio 😡Why you angery facing my stats post bruh
Sure, I'm in. Dominating optional. Can somebody toss me on, like, 17 or something?FTFY
0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Barks
15. Cubs
16.
17. Vmh
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Barks
15. Cubs
16.
17. Vmh
Last edited:
You really really want me?I'll tell you what I want what I really really want
I wanna ah, I wanna ah, I wanna ah, I wanna ah
I really really really wannamake a Rocky Horror Time Warp jokezigazig ah

I'll play!
@holdthemayo come join!
You had me at come join. I’m in
But really tho, put me down as sub.
SOOOOOOOOO here's the story from A to Zed
I wanna play this game but it interferes with bed
I haz exam on New Year's Eve gotta keep up the pace
Of studying this ish if I fail it's a disgrace
We got ten chapters to read yet--
This test ain't for free (it's real money)
As for the rub? Put me down as sub
Brew your coffee ground and stir it till it's brown
(Brew your coffee ground and stir it till it's brown!)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Put me down at 7 puhlease!
0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10.
11.
12.
13. Barks
15. Cubs
16.
17. Vmh
Subs:
1. Strogs
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10.
11.
12.
13. Barks
15. Cubs
16.
17. Vmh
Subs:
1. Strogs
0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10.
11.
12.
13. Barks
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
Subs:
1. Strogs
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10.
11.
12.
13. Barks
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
Subs:
1. Strogs
0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10.
11.
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14.
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
Subs:
1. Strogs
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10.
11.
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14.
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
Subs:
1. Strogs
If it's monday I'm in 😀
D
deleted676737
Dem sick beats, yo.SOOOOOOOOO here's the story from A to Zed
I wanna play this game but it interferes with bed
I haz exam on New Year's Eve gotta keep up the pace
Of studying this ish if I fail it's a disgrace
We got ten chapters to read yet--
This test ain't for free (it's real money)
As for the rub? Put me down as sub
Brew your coffee ground and stir it till it's brown
(Brew your coffee ground and stir it till it's brown!)
Ehh, the noob game’s got me excited about WW again and I kinda want to sign up... haven’t played an actual, non-noob game in a couple of years... **** it. Put me down for 11, kudasai.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Where de heck are @Animal Midwife and @PippyPony and @SportPonies and @Melchizedek
I forgot I didn't sign up already.
0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. MOOSE
11. Elk
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. AM
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
Subs:
1. Strog
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. MOOSE
11. Elk
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. AM
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
Subs:
1. Strog
I’m on the fence 🙁Where de heck are @Animal Midwife and @PippyPony and @SportPonies and @Melchizedek
And my number... was.... open... until 20 seconds ago. 😛 @Animal Midwife do you mind moving? Nbd if you don’t want to
I'll move. I just sit wherever there's an open spot.I’m on the fence 🙁
And my number... was.... open... until 20 seconds ago. 😛 @Animal Midwife do you mind moving? Nbd if you don’t want to
0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. MOOSE
11. Elk
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Athletic Equines
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
18. AM
Subs:
1. Strog
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboozy
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. MOOSE
11. Elk
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Athletic Equines
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
18. AM
Subs:
1. Strog
I really should study for this exam that I know nothing for........but put me in coach.Where de heck are @Animal Midwife and @PippyPony and @SportPonies and @Melchizedek
@CoffeeQuestionMark can we start early since there’s 20?? :O
Moose is playing on contingency of the late start so unfortunately no 🙁@CoffeeQuestionMark can we start early since there’s 20?? :O
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would you accept hydras? Now that MOOSE and I are actual IRL friends we could very easily hydraMoose is playing on contingency of the late start so unfortunately no 🙁
I’ll bite.
Would you accept hydras? Now that MOOSE and I are actual IRL friends we could very easily hydra
Yes, then we can just identify them as jbooze and not have two mooses...meeses?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There is MOOSE and then there is mpmYes, then we can just identify them as jbooze and not have two mooses...meeses?
It is not difficult
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I submit jboose as the hydra nickname!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K