-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
90s Time WWarp Sign-ups
Started by CoffeeQuestionMark
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just posted in the noob game to see if any of the dead players want to sign up for this one... hope that’s okayThis looks like a good point to close sign-ups!
May allow or may shift to the sub list depending on interestI just posted in the noob game to see if any of the dead players want to sign up for this one... hope that’s okay
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Note to self: try toCan I play even though I’m already in the noob game and this would only be my second game? I’m having so much fun with this WW Stuff and am looking forward to playing more games! I promise I won’t forget I’m signed up this time lol!
I’m worried because there are a lot of roles out there and I’m not familiar with a lot of them. ex: the French Quarter game where a chaos role won...Note to self: try totraumatizebe nice to the newb
I’m worried because there are a lot of roles out there and I’m not familiar with a lot of them. ex: the French Quarter game where a chaos role won...
I think you'll be ok since it's good to learn new things. It took me a while to get an understanding on how the game works. I think it's better and more fun to sit back and enjoy the game
@CoffeeQuestionMark Peach Bowl > Cheez It bowl 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Chaos won French Quarter?? How diabolical...I’m worried because there are a lot of roles out there and I’m not familiar with a lot of them. ex: the French Quarter game where a chaos role won...
So you’re playing??I think you'll be ok since it's good to learn new things. It took me a while to get an understanding on how the game works. I think it's better and more fun to sit back and enjoy the game![]()
He's modding. 😛So you’re playing??![]()
OopsHe's modding. 😛

Nav volunteers to play or sub as needed.
D
deleted676737
On second thought, could someone take me out? I have a pretty full next couple of weeks and am not sure I can commit as much time as I’d like and am just not generally feeling good about things right now. So sorry. 🙁
No problem! Come back maybe to do the next one 🙂On second thought, could someone take me out? I have a pretty full next couple of weeks and am not sure I can commit as much time as I’d like and am just not generally feeling good about things right now. So sorry. 🙁
@Navilly I'll put you in that spot ??
0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboosy (jboo + moosy)
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. mizzy
11. Navs
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Athletic Equines
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
18. AM
19. Mel
20. Pipperoni
21. Alissa
22. SOV
Subs:
1. Strog
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboosy (jboo + moosy)
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. mizzy
11. Navs
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Athletic Equines
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
18. AM
19. Mel
20. Pipperoni
21. Alissa
22. SOV
Subs:
1. Strog
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He says yes lol
I’m worried because there are a lot of roles out there and I’m not familiar with a lot of them. ex: the French Quarter game where a chaos role won...
It's okay, I've been playing for over a year and still don't know what I'm doing 😆
Possibly interested in playing. Doesn't look like spots are left but you can put me on the subs!
0. zigazig ah
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboosy (jboo + moosy)
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. mizzy
11. Navs
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Athletic Equines
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
18. AM
19. Mel
20. Pipperoni
21. Alissa
22. SOV
Subs:
1. Strog
2. Wondering
Sign-ups are closed; final touches will be made and then roles will go out tomorrow
1. Roidz
2. MsP
3. Dina
4. genny
5. jboosy (jboo + moosy)
6. Kras
7. WZ
8. mayos
9. mpm
10. mizzy
11. Navs
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Athletic Equines
15. Cubs
16. 3m
17. Vmh
18. AM
19. Mel
20. Pipperoni
21. Alissa
22. SOV
Subs:
1. Strog
2. Wondering
Sign-ups are closed; final touches will be made and then roles will go out tomorrow
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
As if anyone ever knows what they're doing in these games
-Signed, A Member of Noob c/o 2014
-Signed, A Member of Noob c/o 2014
Tot me if there's a tot chat please! 🙂
Tot me if there's a tot chat please! 🙂
if you don't play, how do I repay you for that wonderful protection in food ww 😉
if you don't play, how do I repay you for that wonderful protection in food ww 😉
I MADE ONE BAD CHOICE
😛
Something that's going to mess with me in this game is that many of the things I associate with my childhood in the early 90s are actually from the late 80s.
It's tricky (tricky) tricky (tricky)...
It's tricky (tricky) tricky (tricky)...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And many things that I associate with the late 90s are actually from the early 2000s. Wompity womp.Something that's going to mess with me in this game is that many of the things I associate with my childhood in the early 90s are actually from the late 80s.
It's tricky (tricky) tricky (tricky)...
Were the 90s even real?
At least I'll always have Lilith fair and collective soul
...on that note, I have an ultimate 90s playlist with literally like 500+ song on it, if anyone wants access while we're playing this thing.
Edit: omg...NO I DON'T anymore because google music inexplicably DELETED all but 14 songs?!!? wtf 🙁
...on that note, I have an ultimate 90s playlist with literally like 500+ song on it, if anyone wants access while we're playing this thing.
Edit: omg...NO I DON'T anymore because google music inexplicably DELETED all but 14 songs?!!? wtf 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes plsAt least I'll always have Lilith fair and collective soul
...on that note, I have an ultimate 90s playlist with literally like 500+ song on it, if anyone wants access while we're playing this thing.
My 90s alt rock playlist turned into 90s/00s, as evidence that time is a construct that I simply do not comprehend
...see note 🙁Yes pls
My 90s alt rock playlist turned into 90s/00s, as evidence that time is a construct that I simply do not comprehend
I'm actually really upset about that -- it took me ages to pull everything into one playlist.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NOOOOOOOOOEdit: omg...NO I DON'T anymore because google music inexplicably DELETED all but 14 songs?!!? wtf 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, they are a good 14 songs, but wow. Bummer.
I'll sub since I missed modding and sign ups

Live - Throwing Copper was my first ever CD. Can still sing every song word for word!
As long as I can listen to Criminal by Fiona Apple on repeat then I'm good
Ooh, and Portishead and Smashing PumpkinsAs long as I can listen to Criminal by Fiona Apple on repeat then I'm good
Waiting for role PMs is like christmas eve, and opening them is like Christmas morning.
Except I actually stay awake/wake up ungodly hours for PMs.Waiting for role PMs is like christmas eve, and opening them is like Christmas morning.
@CoffeeQuestionMark you said you needed inspiration/artistic flair...?
This site is actually amazing -- so far there's been at least one thing on every page capable of triggering mass nostalgia
90s stuff
And now I'm off to try to find a witch movie on Netflix
Edit: ...and the irony here is that I am already binge watching a 90s TV show on Netflix at this very moment lol
90s stuff
And now I'm off to try to find a witch movie on Netflix
Edit: ...and the irony here is that I am already binge watching a 90s TV show on Netflix at this very moment lol
Last edited:
I don't think I've ever actually heard of Magic Eye@CoffeeQuestionMark you said you needed inspiration/artistic flair...?
![]()
![]()
![]()
but it did remind me of I Spy books
But can you make the fish pop in that one^? If not, then we may be forced to revoke your mod credentials...I don't think I've ever actually heard of Magic Eye
but it did remind me of I Spy books
no you can't make a fish pop 🙁But can you make the fish pop in that one^? If not, then we may be forced to revoke your mod credentials...
I maintain my modding credentials
no you can't make a fish pop 🙁
I maintain my modding credentials![]()
Cross your eyes while looking at the picture and then slowly uncross them
Alternatively, space out like you're reading something really boring and not focusing on the page anymore
Alternatively, space out like you're reading something really boring and not focusing on the page anymore
it's not working and I got a headacheCross your eyes while looking at the picture and then slowly uncross them
Alternatively, space out like you're reading something really boring and not focusing on the page anymore
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The magic eye technique is coincidentally how I read radiographs as wellI don't think I've ever actually heard of Magic Eye
but it did remind me of I Spy books
@cubsrule4e come help, I think I broke coffeebean's eyesit's not working and I got a headache![]()
If I go crosseyed I'm just staring at my nose
it's not working and I got a headache![]()
@cubsrule4e come help, I think I broke coffeebean's eyes
Sorry, I’ve never been able to do those things either.
If I go crosseyed I'm just staring at my nose
This, however, is not normal.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K