This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stressingpremed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so idk if you guys have heard of aacomas changing its repeat course policy. If you haven't here is a link: http://www.aacom.org/become-a-doctor/applying/notice-of-repeat-coursework-policy-change I am super upset about this because I could have avoided it. I was suppose to apply during the last cycle but my family told me to take a gap year and add more things to my app. If I had not taken the gap year I wouldn't have to worry about this now and my gpa. From my understanding, the schools are approaching this differently?? My main concern and top choice is RowanSOM and I would like to know what their stance is on this. Did they make an announcement or something?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
current first year, dont look at the # or focus on them too much. do your best to take courses to prove them that you can handle the rigor of med school. retake mcat is score is low.

our 1st year stats are 3.6 29 mcat

Reactions: 1 user
Why are we having a second wave of these threads?

Reactions: 1 user
Why are we having a second wave of these threads?
To be honest, I'm expecting more of these threads because it's almost time to start prepping up to apply to schools.

Reactions: 2 users