This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Coqyung

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

For this upcoming 2016-2017 Dental School application cycle I see that AADSAS says that you can select to submit four individual letters of recommendation. However, somewhere else (I'm trying to figure out where) said that you can submit "up to four" letters. So, my question is: do I have to submit exactly four letters to AADSAS or can I just submit three? I'm worried because right now I only have three (since most schools only require 3).
 
It is up to 4 letters. 3 is fine. BTW, wrong forum. See you in the Pre-dental section