This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uhds

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have dental experience at a clinic where I shadowed general dentists (residents, director of the entire dental clinic) and the pedodontic resident (there is no pedodontic director just the residents). What should I put when the application asks the type of dentistry observed? Do I make a separate section of general dentistry observed and pedodontic dentistry observed under two different?

I need your help please!
 
I was in a similar situation, but spent most of my time with prosth so I put that. I would probably put general dentistry in your case, since the director that was present was a GP.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad