This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FloridaBadger

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I am trying to compile a list of what schools I should apply to for this upcoming cycle. I got my MCAT score back today, and got a 512 (C/P: 127, B/B:127, CARS:127, P/S: 131) My GPA over all is 3.71 with a science GPA of 3.6. I have solid extracurriculars involving a lot of clinical/non-clinical volunteering, leadership and research experience. In terms of demographics I am a Colombian Woman, 21 years old with residency in Wisconsin. I will certainly be applying to University of Wisconsin School of Medicine as well as Medical College of Wisconsin, but in terms of other out of state schools, I would love to know where to set my sights towards. Thank you in advance for the advice!