All I Want for Christmas is......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
👍 Just shared his story on facebook. I'm going to go into town today just to buy him a postcard so I can write to him. Everyone deserves to know that they're special :biglove:

It's funny, as the holiday gets closer, I keep asking Santa for stuff for other people. Odd.😉


I also shared it a few minutes ago. I'm going to work soon, but definitely getting one after! 🙂
 
V328851.jpg

I'm wearing the black and white one near the back RIGHT NOW. It's amazing 😍
 
so there's a story circulating around about an 8-yr old with Leukemia who wants to receive 1000 postcards for christmas from around the country. if you're interested in sending one, here's the address:
Ethan Blevins
7 West Room 7182
UVA 1215 Lee Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902

http://www.billycoffey.com/2011/11/changing-ethans-world/

I love this! I also re-posted to FB. What a wonderful, simple thing to do. Thanks for sharing! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm asking for a stethoscope, either a Littman classic II or the cardio III (purple w/engraved bell). I was going to ask for a laptop, but I recently saw that Iowa requires a specific laptop, and if I end up going there I don't want to waste money getting the wrong one now. I'll probably also ask for business casual clothing and household supplies like pots and pans. I may be jumping the gun since I haven't actually been accepted anywhere yet, but I've just decided that this is the year that I get my acceptance letter!:nod:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want a makeup brush set, this super cool dog treat maker on Amazon, the Too Faced caurosel, and of course, anything Doctor Who, LOTR, or GoT 🙂
My address is.. Well just message me if you'd like to make my Christmas dreams come true.
 
I want a makeup brush set, this super cool dog treat maker on Amazon, the Too Faced caurosel, and of course, anything Doctor Who, LOTR, or GoT 🙂
My address is.. Well just message me if you'd like to make my Christmas dreams come true.
@brightimpressio I think I found another makeup lover 😏
Are you looking at any brushes in particular? If you're looking for something good but not as expensive as Sigma, the Real Techniques brushes are great. And synthetic!
 
@brightimpressio I think I found another makeup lover 😏
Are you looking at any brushes in particular? If you're looking for something good but not as expensive as Sigma, the Real Techniques brushes are great. And synthetic!
No i don't have anything in particular in mind, I just want super good quality and not incredibley expensive. I'll check out the Real Techniques brushes! Thanks for the tip. 🙂
@brightimpressio do you like makeup too?!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. free time to sleep in and relax
2. an interview invite or two
3. ultimately acceptance to vet school would be awesome!
4. money, because Ramen noodles are getting old.... 😱

In reality though, I can't ask for much because I'm already living my dream. I have a great husband who has supported me throughout this amazing journey, and all my pets are healthy, happy little fools. :clap:
 
Right? Now that they're done re-doing all the other ones (which they should totally port to digital on XBL and the PSN) they should be full-steam ahead on KH3

Sad thing though I have neither PS4 nor Xbox 1. Hopefully they release it for Xbox 360 because I can't justify the expense for another platform 🙁
 
Sad thing though I have neither PS4 nor Xbox 1. Hopefully they release it for Xbox 360 because I can't justify the expense for another platform 🙁
With the graphical quality that I've seen so far in trailers, I doubt it 🙁
But you're welcome to come over to my place to play it!
 
Sad thing though I have neither PS4 nor Xbox 1. Hopefully they release it for Xbox 360 because I can't justify the expense for another platform 🙁
This is my problem too. I'm hoping the price drops just a *little* bit more, plus they maybe offer something other than a broken Assassin's Creed game as part of a package 🙄
 
This is my problem too. I'm hoping the price drops just a *little* bit more, plus they maybe offer something other than a broken Assassin's Creed game as part of a package 🙄

I don't even have time to play my current Xbox so that makes it even more difficult to justify it! *sigh* maybe in 5 years or so lol
 
I don't even have time to play my current Xbox so that makes it even more difficult to justify it! *sigh* maybe in 5 years or so lol
Same! I have tv shows/movies playing on my xbox way more often than games because I can multitask that way. I probably only actually play something a couple times a month, if that.
Black Friday, Walmart, Halo + $30 gift card, $329.
My other dilemma is I would rather have a PS4 but I really want to co-op the Master Chief Collection with my bf :yeahright:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad