-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
All I Want for Christmas is......
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since we are dreaming, I'd like a multi-million dollar winning lottery ticket, Hawaiian beach house, Aston Martin Db9, herd of Friesians, and an unlimited supply of nutella...
I saved up enough money to buy myself what I've wanted for a while now.
![]()
I'm in love. The pictures are great. I'm so excited to try it out at the next horse show!
That is AWESOME!! What's the model on that...I think I want one now too...
That is AWESOME!! What's the model on that...I think I want one now too...
Sony NEX-5
There is a better version (NEX-5n), but I liked the price of mine better. :]
Since we are dreaming, I'd like a multi-million dollar winning lottery ticket, Hawaiian beach house, Aston Martin Db9, herd of Friesians, and an unlimited supply of nutella...
Nutella 😍
I get it all the time. I hate though how expensive it is in the US. :[
Nutella 😍
I get it all the time. I hate though how expensive it is in the US. :[
That is scary. How much of that are you inhaling that you get it "all the time". If you are not careful you will end up looking like me😱
That is scary. How much of that are you inhaling that you get it "all the time". If you are not careful you will end up looking like me😱
I literally bought a big glass about every week. Haven't had it the last two weeks though. I gave up drinking soda for it. Hahaha.
I literally bought a big glass about every week. Haven't had it the last two weeks though. I gave up drinking soda for it. Hahaha.
Relevant. In a fit of madness I ate three or so spoons of nutella a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to stomach any more since. Too much chocolatey deliciousness.
Relevant. In a fit of madness I ate three or so spoons of nutella a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to stomach any more since. Too much chocolatey deliciousness.
I was having a bad day and ate about a third of a big glass at once. Best and worst thing ever at the same time. Hahaha.
Since we are dreaming, I'd like a multi-million dollar winning lottery ticket, Hawaiian beach house, Aston Martin Db9, herd of Friesians, and an unlimited supply of nutella...
I'm going to go ahead and second the lotto ticket. And 2 great dane pups. Perhaps a big house to fit them in?
Sony NEX-5
There is a better version (NEX-5n), but I liked the price of mine better. :]
Nutella 😍
I get it all the time. I hate though how expensive it is in the US. :[
Look at post #1452
Relevant. In a fit of madness I ate three or so spoons of nutella a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to stomach any more since. Too much chocolatey deliciousness.
Oh heeeeeeck no. I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of that. Does something terrible happen at the end? I'm afraid for that kid's heart.
I would love some peace and quiet as well of all of my vet school supplies. And the erasure of my undergrad loans. I know you're not God, Santa, but come on, pull some strings here!😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oops. forgot something...How?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=11852198#post11852198
#1452
oops. forgot something...
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=11852198#post11852198
#1452
HA. Awesome. Lol. And so true for me. I wouldn't mind being caught under there as long as I had that glass of Nutella.
I'd settle for a 38" waist. If I spend most of the month walking on a treadmill, it might be possible.
my boyfriend told me he got me the best christmas present ever. maybe he's gonna give me 200 million dollars! drools...
To not gain weight. 6 months of keeping it off is not going to give way to cookies!
Sunshine!!! Rochester is soooooooo gray. I don't care if there's snow on the ground... I just want some sun in my eyes...
To be able to post in the successful applicants thread 😀
A calorie-free, but just as delicious nutella 🙂
Nutella 😍
I get it all the time. I hate though how expensive it is in the US. :[
HAH!!! nothing will EVER look expensive again in the US after living on an island where EVERYTHING has to be imported. you want to talk expensive nutella?! (but i love my island, and i'm going to be paying $10k less than projected for my schooling this year because i live cheaply 😀 )
also, i add a tsp of nutella to hot chocolate-amazing!
HAH!!! nothing will EVER look expensive again in the US after living on an island where EVERYTHING has to be imported. you want to talk expensive nutella?! (but i love my island, and i'm going to be paying $10k less than projected for my schooling this year because i live cheaply 😀 )
also, i add a tsp of nutella to hot chocolate-amazing!
Finland. 1.5 liters of diet coke for €2.30? My addict self cries tears for cheap US soda. The cheap mozarella and other cheeses (comparatively) make up for it somewhat, though...
(And on a slightly unrelated but still relevant note, the exchange rate fluctuations are actually really pissing me off right now - my €500 deposit was $725 when I paid it, and I'm currently only looking to get back $675 when I move out. e.e What currency do you guys use down there, and does your tuition adjust for exchange rates or is it just paid in USD?)
Last edited:
Finland. 2 liters of diet coke for €2.30? My addict self cries tears for cheap US soda. The cheap mozarella and other cheeses (comparatively) make up for it somewhat, though...
(And on a slightly unrelated but still relevant note, the exchange rate fluctuations are actually really pissing me off right now - my €500 deposit was $725 when I paid it, and I'm currently only looking to get back $675 when I move out. e.e What currency do you guys use down there, and does your tuition adjust for exchange rates or is it just paid in USD?)
Eastern Caribbean (EC). tuition is done in USD (although i'm pretty sure the EC exchange rate has been the same for a long time so it wouldn't really matter too much) oh yeah, its $2.67 EC for every $1 US
also, i add a tsp of nutella to hot chocolate-amazing!
I'm going to try this. Like, now.
I'm going to try this. Like, now.
i started it simply because all they had here was swiss miss hot chocolate and i'm not a huge fan of it (or hot chocolate without milk). and since i wasn't going to use milk (too expensive for that!), i decided it needed a little help and have been pleased ever since! don't use too much! and be warned that it doesn't dissolve perfectly, but it is still delicious! 😀
An acceptance to UF on the 12th!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
An acceptance to UF on the 12th!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is that possible? I thought Santa comes way later in the month... 🙄
Good luck though!
THIS:
Five Pound Milk Chocolate Bar
http://shop.ghirardelli.com/product-exec/product_id/509/nm/Five_Pound_Milk_Chocolate_Bar
Seriously. I would be so content if I just got a giant 5lb bar of chocolate for Christmas. Oh, and some miracle metabolism boosting drug to go along with it so I wouldn't feel guilty about eating it.
Five Pound Milk Chocolate Bar
http://shop.ghirardelli.com/product-exec/product_id/509/nm/Five_Pound_Milk_Chocolate_Bar
Seriously. I would be so content if I just got a giant 5lb bar of chocolate for Christmas. Oh, and some miracle metabolism boosting drug to go along with it so I wouldn't feel guilty about eating it.
Okay, no joke. For Xmas, I want this:
One of these:
And two of these:
One of these:
And two of these:
Okay, no joke. For Xmas, I want this:
![]()
I am 99.9% sure if you brought those to Dr. Pasquini's anatomy class/exams you'd get an A on the spot just for having such a drool-worthy collection. he is a HUGE fan of drawings and coloring (thus it made up about 40% of our exams-annoying but an extremely useful tool for learning anatomy)
An acceptance to vet school, preferably some where in the US, but if Edinburgh will take me then I will be thrilled to go! 😀
I am 99.9% sure if you brought those to Dr. Pasquini's anatomy class/exams you'd get an A on the spot just for having such a drool-worthy collection. he is a HUGE fan of drawings and coloring (thus it made up about 40% of our exams-annoying but an extremely useful tool for learning anatomy)
No, the crayolas are fine for that sort of gruntwork. These babies would be for art! I miss drawing!
I want to do this for a friend for Xmas.
And I want well-supported breasts while I draw (or play the banjo), so I need some push up bras in pretty colors too. It all makes sense.
And I want well-supported breasts while I draw (or play the banjo), so I need some push up bras in pretty colors too. It all makes sense.

Well, hopefully Mr. TT reads this thread.And I want well-supported breasts while I draw (or play the banjo), so I need some push up bras in pretty colors too. It all makes sense.
When I first read this I read, "I want well-supported beasts." What kind of beasts would you like?Well, hopefully Mr. TT reads this thread.
He does not - he spends his time on overclock.net or something. I think his SN is something about biscuits and gravy.
When I first read this I read, "I want well-supported beasts." What kind of beasts would you like?
Obedient ones!
I HAVE! They were a graduation gift a couple of years ago... The set is truly fantastic. However, I want:
The Breville Tea Maker (for all the nights I hope to be up late studying at vet school).
A Great dane pup (or two)
A 200 year old hot chocolate set (because every girl needs one).
Any or all of those would be good in addition to interviews and acceptances from all my schools....
No, the crayolas are fine for that sort of gruntwork. These babies would be for art! I miss drawing!
oh yes, crayolas are quite nice (i have a nice 30 pack of twistables) but i suddenly began dreaming of how much nicer my sagittal head, pelvic limb, cranial nerves, and genital schematics could have been with so many pretty colors 😀
🤣 Bra collections are grand. I am always tempted to invest in a VS one...then I click submit on my student loans, wiping away my hope for something else....🙁And I want well-supported breasts while I draw (or play the banjo), so I need some push up bras in pretty colors too. It all makes sense.
When I first read this I read, "I want well-supported beasts." What kind of beasts would you like?


A dragon. Like Toothless <3 <3 A Chinchilla. A huge floppy earred bunny.... But I have my cat who I am always so grateful for 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ART SUPPLIES! (That new Crayola crayon maker looks pretty sick!) I love colors. Black and white is so over-rated on so many levels.
Oh, and Santa, any way you can make sure there's a small amount of snow? Not enough to cause serious accidents....or a blizzard (no strandings on Christmas!) but enough to make my house a winter wonderland.
Amen.
Oh, and Santa, any way you can make sure there's a small amount of snow? Not enough to cause serious accidents....or a blizzard (no strandings on Christmas!) but enough to make my house a winter wonderland.
Amen.
No more bra discussions on SDN. I got my fill on that chat last year!!!!!!And I want well-supported breasts while I draw (or play the banjo), so I need some push up bras in pretty colors too. It all makes sense.
All I want for christmas is.....
1. To get into veterinary school 😳) preferably PENN or CSU!!
2. All my credit card debt paid off
3. A new circulatory system so that I can ski more than 2 or 3 runs before having to get wam in the lodge...
4. SUPER warm ski jacket and pants and base layers and anything that would keep me warmer if 3 isnt possible
5. new phone
6. A kindle or tablet
7. Enough money to get my family and friends really awesome gifts
1. To get into veterinary school 😳) preferably PENN or CSU!!
2. All my credit card debt paid off
3. A new circulatory system so that I can ski more than 2 or 3 runs before having to get wam in the lodge...
4. SUPER warm ski jacket and pants and base layers and anything that would keep me warmer if 3 isnt possible
5. new phone
6. A kindle or tablet
7. Enough money to get my family and friends really awesome gifts
so there's a story circulating around about an 8-yr old with Leukemia who wants to receive 1000 postcards for christmas from around the country. if you're interested in sending one, here's the address:
Ethan Blevins
7 West Room 7182
UVA 1215 Lee Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
http://www.billycoffey.com/2011/11/changing-ethans-world/
Ethan Blevins
7 West Room 7182
UVA 1215 Lee Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
http://www.billycoffey.com/2011/11/changing-ethans-world/
so there's a story circulating around about an 8-yr old with Leukemia who wants to receive 1000 postcards for christmas from around the country. if you're interested in sending one, here's the address:
Ethan Blevins
7 West Room 7182
UVA 1215 Lee Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
http://www.billycoffey.com/2011/11/changing-ethans-world/
👍 Just shared his story on facebook. I'm going to go into town today just to buy him a postcard so I can write to him. Everyone deserves to know that they're special

It's funny, as the holiday gets closer, I keep asking Santa for stuff for other people. Odd.😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 780
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K