American Horror Story WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol I think it's been working so far :laugh:

I agree with you completely. Just more commenting on the “well thought out aspect XD

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
One last time regarding the Coop situation, she can come back as village but that doesn't mean that she did come back as village. We shouldn't rule her as village because she resurrected. We probably shouldn't be quick to judge her either because she could in fact be village. It would be unfair to resurrect her as village if she knows who the other wolves are because they would target her so dubz must have put certain mechanics in place.
Coop claims she's a lone wolf? Hmmm, don't know if I believe that 100%.
I also feel like a lot of people who have resurrected could have switched sides.
There is other information than who the other wolves are as a counterpoint, but Nav has already brought up many.

I think there’s a different wolf pack/lone wolf per seasons and we only advance to the next season when the wolves for the season have been killed. Those wolves then get reincarnated in the new season as same/different alignment based on their new role and it’s relationship to the alignment of the character in the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I will say 4-5 people got attacked on night one depending on whether stagg is lying or not. At least one of those attacks were village/third party

I appreciate your thought process, but I don't know who I attacked and if there were other attacks.
I think there’s a different wolf pack/lone wolf per seasons and we only advance to the next season when the wolves for the season have been killed. Those wolves then get reincarnated in the new season as same/different alignment based on their new role and it’s relationship to the alignment of the character in the show.
Then are you saying you're a wolf? Or normal characters get changed overnight to be wolves? That seems weird to me.

I appreciate your thought process

Then are you saying you're a wolf? Or normal characters get changed overnight to be wolves? That seems weird to me.

He is claiming that people come back as the same actor, in a different character and different seasons mean different character alignment.

Oh, I really don't know this show very well :laugh:

But with that said, given that certain people have overlapping actor roles, I am going to mildly disagree. UNLESS: people will not come back as their wolf form of their role. Which would be interesting

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh god I truly have no idea what you're talking about now

Tate was a “bad guy” in murder house. But Evan peters, who plays Tate, was a falsely accused hero in asylum. The actor plays 100% distinct characters in each season.

Coop says she couldn't use information she got from her previous life which to me insinuates that she was in contact with someone. That's why I'm not 100% sold on the lone wolf thing. However, if she was linked to miz then wouldn't she know? If she knew she was linked to miz why would wolves target miz? There's also the possibility that coop was originally the target and not miz if she was in fact a lone wolf

Well if she was a lone wolf, she probably cant say she was. Now shes claiming she didnt know who she attacked that night so it may be another wolf that submited her action whether they knew each other or not.

But if killing wolves progresses us to the next season, and people keep coming back then how do we win?

Well if she was a lone wolf, she probably cant say she was. Now shes claiming she didnt know who she attacked that night so it may be another wolf that submited her action whether they knew each other or not.

Maybe she can't say who she targeted (probably told by mods). Either way she has an advantage and could possibly be useful if she is telling the truth.

But if killing wolves progresses us to the next season, and people keep coming back then how do we win?

She knows who she attacked. Read between the lines on her responses to me. She can’t say “I attacked person x, y, and z. But she can say “that is a thought out response.” Or other similar things

Work through all the seasons

Well I doubt coop knew who she was linked to. Maybe she had an idea she was linked to someone but most of the time unless they are lovers they wouldn't know who they're linked to.

I mean....we could just end the game now with a mass claim.....

Can we talk about cubs? Where is he? The write up sounds like he has a lynch avoidance and that is hella wolfy sounding to me.

• Sad
I mean....we could just end the game now with a mass claim.....

Unless as I previously stated, the wolfy versions of the role is given to someone else. Since there are at least two people with Evan Peters characters

Can we talk about cubs? Where is he? The write up sounds like he has a lynch avoidance and that is hella wolfy sounding to me.

Moderately sketchy. However wouldn’t be shocked if there are some roles that can’t die until certain seasons.

Dude I know what I did, but I don't know NOW.

Moderately sketchy. However wouldn’t be shocked if there are some roles that can’t die until certain seasons.

This interests me. Because I really have no idea how I survived what sounded like a kill attempt on the first night. My character is not from that season. Are you suggesting that we have a limited lynch pool for today?

This interests me. Because I really have no idea how I survived what sounded like a kill attempt on the first night. My character is not from that season. Are you suggesting that we have a limited lynch pool for today?
What season was Mel from when we lynched him? It may only apply to night kills

No, sorry

No actually fits well with me theory that the “bad” versions of each actor (the character that they play that are evil) is RNG, while the people themselves will keep coming back as good versions of their character until they are RNG to a bad version of someone else’s actor.

I think it more applies to night kills, which makes sense, or we could have been down to 2 players after night 1 (if everything was successful and everyone is telling the truth)

No actually fits well with me theory that the “bad” versions of each actor (the character that they play that are evil) is RNG, while the people themselves will keep coming back as good versions of their character until they are RNG to a bad version of someone else’s actor.

Sorry I ****ed up my reading comprehension, I actually am but I thought you were asking me if I was Even peters :eggface:

Since mods have abandoned us I am also going to bring up a lifelong debate. I have full consensus with me on the chili debate. There is a chili cook off today, and everyone resoundingly agreed with me on my stance on what constitutes a chili

Since mods have abandoned us I am also going to bring up a lifelong debate. I have full consensus with me on the chili debate. There is a chili cook off today, and everyone resoundingly agreed with me on my stance on what constitutes a chili

Oh god

So maybe people have a chance to come back a bad guy? Or maybe they'll role into a bad version of THEIR character? I don't know how this works and I don't honestly think I'll be able to figure it out.