American Horror Story WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So maybe people have a chance to come back a bad guy? Or maybe they'll role into a bad version of THEIR character? I don't know how this works and I don't honestly think I'll be able to figure it out.

So quick synopsis of how the show works.

Each season has a theme. Technically each season is within the same universe, but each season is either in a distinct area or a distinct time. The actors highly overlap, with some actors appearing in almost every season, and others that are in just a handful. The actors play distinct characters so within the universe, those many distinct characters can exist.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Someone tried to track me down, murder on their mind.

That was not what I was expecting. So there were at least 5 attempts N1...

But with that said, given that certain people have overlapping actor roles, I am going to mildly disagree. UNLESS: people will not come back as their wolf form of their role. Which would be interesting

It’s gotta be RNG. Pretty sure my character doesn’t have a role that would be a wolf.

Moderately sketchy. However wouldn’t be shocked if there are some roles that can’t die until certain seasons.

Can confirm this is true.

Members don't see this ad :)
Night 2

sorry for the delay, quick writeup to get things rolling

Dead is @Stagg737 who was Lana Winters, a reporter set on exposing the dark secrets of Briarcliff Manor, and a villager who could gather some information about other players in the game

We're leaving Briarcliff behind now, etc etc, witches run the world. Welcome to Coven.

It is now Day 3. Deadline TBD.

8 players remain. Please adjust your PMs as needed.

2. @genny
3.9999. @Ms Procrastinator
15. @cubsrule4e
42. @mizchiefmanaged
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @Navilly
7.2. @Melchizedek
7.5 @Coopah

Dead:
3.14159265359. @Melchizedek - Ethel Darling
10. @Crayola227 - Constance Langdon
1. @mizchiefmanaged - Violet Harmon
(1)2.71828 @Coopah -
Tate Langdon
8. @Crayola227 - Elsa Mars
7. @Stagg737 - Lana Winters

Also I am mad about this kill, for many a reason. Mods can verify after the game why this kill was obnoxious as heck.

Okay so either MsP snowy or genny is our original season two wolf.

So let’s get this show on the road.

********lynch MsP*********

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok now I want to know how you know that

Game started with murder house and asylum characters. Given that MsP wouldn’t die, I wouldn’t die, genny wouldn’t die, and snowy we don’t know about, we are all asylum characters. Coven characters were likely a part of the first set of resurrections +/- cubs. Snowy is *likely* a murder house character but not definitely, so more on my village list currently. Meaning I am between MsP and genny, and feel like we should accumulate votes on both and see how they respond, but I want to start with MsP.

Given that MsP wouldn’t die, I wouldn’t die, genny wouldn’t die, and snowy we don’t know about, we are all asylum characters. .
I've never seen an episode of this show in my life, what are you talking about? I wasn't targeted last night.

Game started with murder house and asylum characters. Given that MsP wouldn’t die, I wouldn’t die, genny wouldn’t die, and snowy we don’t know about, we are all asylum characters. Coven characters were likely a part of the first set of resurrections +/- cubs. Snowy is *likely* a murder house character but not definitely, so more on my village list currently. Meaning I am between MsP and genny, and feel like we should accumulate votes on both and see how they respond, but I want to start with MsP.

There are some serious flaws in your logic. Like that first sentence, totally wrong.

Wait, so why are we suspicious of asylum characters?

Nav and genny are leaning more village. MsP I don't have much either way, so I'm okay with that lynch. But I'd rather go for cubs.

I'm feeling pretty lost, as I've never seen the show, and the reluctance of people who have seen it to say anything non-cryptic is frustrating to me.

This is a team sport. Individual game-solving only gets you so far.

Reactions: 2 users
Wait, so why are we suspicious of asylum characters?

Nav and genny are leaning more village. MsP I don't have much either way, so I'm okay with that lynch. But I'd rather go for cubs.

Dr. Thredson is a notable baddie from asylum, and given that my character is in there and makes reference to him, he is in this game as well.

Game started with murder house and asylum characters. Given that MsP wouldn’t die, I wouldn’t die, genny wouldn’t die, and snowy we don’t know about, we are all asylum characters.
Noone tried to kill me. I just got scared and left.

By accident but yes. I didn’t physically choose you, the RNGesus did.

My night results say I had a bad feeling about someone looking for me.

Lynch cubs
I'm getting scared wolf vibes. Where is he?

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
This is very quickly turning into a mechanics solving game and I’m getting annoyed. I’m sticking to my analysis of how D1 played out

Lynch Cubs

• Angry
This is very quickly turning into a mechanics solving game and I’m getting annoyed. I’m sticking to my analysis of how D1 played out

Lynch Cubs

If you are solving this game based off of packs that are continuous with one another, you are going to have a bad time.

If you are solving this game based off of packs that are continuous with one another, you are going to have a bad time.

Even if he had me as village and I don't know who the other wolves are, doesn't mean he's not a wolf. There were several red flags D1 and I want to hear more, specifically why he didn't die.

@cubsrule4e you got some explaining to do

This isn’t REALLY hard to keep up with considering today is the busiest day we’ve had in a bit. Trying to keep up but won’t be able to fit a bit.

Um... you want to elaborate on that? Like a lot?

I had the option of putting on a rubber suit or being acted on by rubber suit man. Things don’t go well for those acted on by rubber suit man, so I put on the rubber suit, which compelled me to attack MsP. ‘‘Twas one of the items I ended up with