Any News about Wisconsin??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

razzle dazzle

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😎 Like many waitlisters, I am on pins and needles wondering if anyone is declining IS Wisconsin SVM or, if anyone has ANY information on how fast/slow the waitlist moves, when the earliest anyone has heard of notifications,,,,etc. ANY information that may help me retain a sliver of sanity through this heart wrenching process.

A small plea to all those who applied to and accepted to multiple schools:

If you know, without any doubt, that you are going to decline a school, letting them know sooner than the 15th would be a godsend to us that are waiting.....and waiting....and waiting.....

and a hearty congrats to you!
 
Agreed! Let's not have a repeat of last year!

Sorry I have no news - I do know a lot of my classmates got in off the WL, but I also know a LOT of classmates applied IS to Wisconsin and it was the only school they applied to, so I think most of the folks off the WL were OOS.

Supremely un-helpful, I know.
 
Thanks for the reply and it does help. The waitlist letter said they took 3 off the IS list last year and someone else posted on SDN that they took 2 more because of withdrawal/deferment. I was hoping to find out WHEN they were notified even thought I will be thrilled if they call me in August (if my head hasn't already imploded!:laugh:). Just wondering, if you have any tips, things you wish you had known/been prepared for, before your first year? I am ever the optimist!:xf: