Are you even premed if you don't...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you even premed if you haven't watched a single episode of Grey's Anatomy, House, or Scrubs?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Are you even a premed if you don’t overanalyze Grey’s, House, Scrubs, or the Good Doctor for accuracy?

*sidebar, the surgical attending on the Good Doctor seems to be a jack of all trades. He’s done ortho consults, cardio consults, neuro consults, GI consults, and traumas consults. Like this guy is a wonder house or something*

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you even premed if you haven't quit premed but are still premed?

Reactions: 1 user
Are you even pre-med if you are not eating turkey tonight?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hopefully you all receive invites and acceptances next week.

If you don't secretly wish the other pre-meds in your research lab will seriously f*ck up an experiment and get kicked out.

#KeepingItReal

Are you even a premed if the first thing you ask your mom who just saw a pyschic is whether or not your getting into medical school

Are you even a premed if you haven't gotten into an argument with someone on SDN

Are you even a premed if you haven't gotten into an argument with someone on SDN

Not everyone argues! You should really check your facts before you make uninformed statements like this.

How are you going to handle medical school if you don’t check your facts so they match my world view?

I feel sorry for your future patients.

Something something strawman something.

Best of luck on your future endeavors.

Reactions: 8 users
Not everyone argues! You should really check your facts before you make uninformed statements like this.

How are you going to handle medical school if you don’t check your facts so they match my world view?

I feel sorry for your future patients.

Something something strawman something.

Best of luck on your future endeavors.
LMFAOOO!!! Everyone go home you won!! :roflcopter:

Are you even pre-med if you don't slay hoes on the reg?

Are you even a pre-med if you never thought going on an international medical trip would REALLY make your application stand out?

are you even premed if you dont neurotically check your application portals for missed interview emails that will never come?

Sadly this is something you'll likely experience again as a MS4 when interview season rolls around...

Are you even pre-med if you don't slay hoes on the reg?

Are you even premed if your girlfriend doesn't break up with you for "being emotionally distant", "prioritizing coursework over her", and "showing no signs of commitment or effort", leaving you empty and heartbroken? (Sara I miss you)

Reactions: 2 users
Are you even premed if your girlfriend doesn't break up with you for "being emotionally distant", "prioritizing coursework over her", and "showing no signs of commitment or effort", leaving you empty and heartbroken? (Sara I miss you)
HAHAHAHA DUDE YES :laugh::laugh::laugh: 10/10

you don't need that Sara b****, you're a shark, a winner. you're going places that she can't imagine. and besides, there's always tinder ;)

HAHAHAHA DUDE YES :laugh::laugh::laugh: 10/10

you don't need that Sara b****, you're a shark, a winner. you're going places that she can't imagine. and besides, there's always tinder ;)

Lmao my tinder game is weak. Studying alone in the lib is where its at.

Are you even a premed if you don't put "Pre-Neurosurgery" in all your bios on social media (yes I actually have classmates that put that and yes they had to retake freshman biology and chemistry)