Auburn c/o 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What committees did accepted students interview with?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
OOS accepted!!!!!!! Last name S I’m in shock!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED !! OOS, Last name C. I missed the call at 3:30 but saw the post here and called them back! I am shaking, I can't believe it !! I Interviewed with the Spirit Committee as well !!

OOS acceptance!! Last name starts with a K and I interviewed with the Spirit Committee!! Congrats to everyone else!

Did anyone interview with the Nova committee? I haven't seen any acceptances from that committee.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS call a little over an hour ago!! So excited. Last name starts with a T.

Congrats to all! Soo.....does anyone know if they are doing calls for another day (like in waves perhaps) or we are now waiting on waitlists/rejections? Im just deciding if I should drink a plethora of wine now or later.

Reactions: 3 users
OOS accepted ! Interviewed with Spirit Committee (Wed. 2/6) and received call this afternoon

Is there a class of 2023 fb page?

OOS accepted!! :soexcited:My last name starts with an S.

Edit: interviewed with Spirit and got the call at ~10AM CST today.

Last edited:
Turning down my OOS seat because I got accepted to my IS school. Good luck everyone!

What were your stats if you don't mind sharing. Thanks
2nd time applicant.
3.52 GPA
1,000 undergrad research in molecular bio lab
150 ish hours large animal (shadowing)
About 3,500 small animal (work experience)
I also had quite a bit of community service and volunteer work
Hope this gives hope to those with lower GPAs!!!
Still waiting to hear from my IS, but Auburn is my dream school

2nd time applicant.
3.52 GPA
1,000 undergrad research in molecular bio lab
150 ish hours large animal (shadowing)
About 3,500 small animal (work experience)
I also had quite a bit of community service and volunteer work
Hope this gives hope to those with lower GPAs!!!
Still waiting to hear from my IS, but Auburn is my dream school

I loved auburn but really did not love their OOS price lol

I just declined my OOS acceptance so one of you on the waitlist should be getting pulled off soon!

Typically it is 40 OOS, 40 Alabama and 40 Kentucky. I did just find out I was accepted to my IS school so I will be calling/emailing Auburn to let them know they can give my spot to one of y’all!
Does anyone know how many OOS applicants they initially accept?

Typically it is 40 OOS, 40 Alabama and 40 Kentucky. I did just find out I was accepted to my IS school so I will be calling/emailing Auburn to let them know they can give my spot to one of y’all!

So you think auburn really only accepts around 40 OOS and they don't over accept at all?

Any current students around that I could talk to about what it's like to go to Auburn? Unfortunately when I interviewed, I didn't get to meet with too many folks.

I just found this thread! I got accepted OOS (I'm from Texas) but I go to Auburn undergrad!

Can someone repost/send me the FB group link? The previous one is expired

Waitlisters: I called Admissions today and they said its very unlikely that they will call before April 16th unless they have droves of people drop before the deadline and they have 3 lists - OOS, in-state, and Kentucky (or whichever is the state they take extra of)

Hi I was accepted OOS and just have some questions about Auburn in general! If a current student could PM me, that would be great.

Can anyone recommend the best way to investigate housing around Auburn? The apartments are fairly easy to research but the websites I've come across for the trailer parks are less helpful. I am looking to live on my own (I'm probably one of the older people in the class and have done the roommate thing for a lot of years now:)) and trying to find the most cost effective way to do so. Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Other questions:

- What is the deal with ordering tablets? Anyone know the brand and cost?
- What is the average space rental per month to live in the trailer parks, assuming you own your trailer?
- What is everyone doing in terms of financial aid and getting that ball rolling?

These questions might be premature but I am so anxious to start figuring it all out! Congrats to all accepted, and best of luck to those waitlisted!