-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn c/o 2023
Started by DrinkWater95
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
zekepatel1997
Full Member
Sorry to bother with more questions but how much time did you have to let them know by and did you have to put down deposit?
Just wanting to hear from them so bad!
Just wanting to hear from them so bad!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zekepatel1997
Full Member
Thank you for yr reply didn’t hear nothing today were you able to join their facebook page because i keep checking how many people are on there and it keeps on increasing like 2-4 everyday!
zekepatel1997
Full Member
🙁
FutureSCDVM1997
New Member
Pulled off the alternate list!!!
zekepatel1997
Full Member
Were you oos or is and are you accepting?
FutureSCDVM1997
New Member
OOS and yes I am accepting!Were you oos or is and are you accepting?
FutureDVM15947
New Member
Does anyone have any updates on the IS waitlist?
Lions_n_Tigers_n_Dares
Hopefully c/o 2024
No. I was thinking about emailing Tajuan and asking if they were finished calling off the IS waitlist for now/if the class is full, but I also don’t want to bother himDoes anyone have any updates on the IS waitlist?
vetschoolapplicant4295
Full Member
No. I was thinking about emailing Tajuan and asking if they were finished calling off the IS waitlist for now/if the class is full, but I also don’t want to bother him
I asked him about the OOS and he really
Didn’t give much information- he said he wouldn’t tell us as the waitlist is fluid and subject to change. I’m hoping they’ll update us soon on the status of both waitlists!
Would anyone know how much the rabies clinic runs?
Would anyone know how much the rabies clinic runs?
I think it’s $320/per vaccine
zekepatel1997
Full Member
Any more updates on OOS list?I asked him about the OOS and he really
Didn’t give much information- he said he wouldn’t tell us as the waitlist is fluid and subject to change. I’m hoping they’ll update us soon on the status of both waitlists!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DVMeventually...
Full Member
Are any of y'all looking for a roommate or housing still? I was accepted off the waitlist at Tuskegee's CVM yesterday and plan on commuting from Auburn. It seems like most of the students at Tuskegee have already locked down housing as they were accepted months ago. I'm really hoping for a small freestanding house/ duplex/ mobile home vs a traditional student living apartment complex. 🙂
Alwayssunny1144
New Member
Any movement on the OOS waitlist recently?
Lions_n_Tigers_n_Dares
Hopefully c/o 2024
Anybody heard anything?
FutureDVM15947
New Member
Does anyone know if we're supposed to send our transcripts from Spring 2019? I haven't heard anything from them since the waitlist email.