Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread

Started by LetItSnow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SOV - what the hell are you talking bout Willis?😕 Do you have an item of some sort?!

SOV... :wtf: ???????
emoticon-question.jpg



confused0018.gif
confused0031.gif
confused0040.gif


Meaning is a soup best served al fresca, with many bricks of marijuana.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EC, no, that is still strategizing. Please edit your comment.


I just want to remind everyone that not everything came from the actual Avengers movie. We pulled stuff from the individual movies (like Thor and Iron Man, etc.) and a teeny tiny bit from the comics.
 
Damn, the Hulk was one of my favourites 🙁 I was hoping to see him get angry at least once during this game just to see what the mods came up with for his character hahah.

In this universe, there are often fights with gods and the like, does this mean the mods are not safe this time around? :meanie:

The bolt of lightning could easily be Thor, he has power over the storms (wind, rain, lightning, blah blah). I think there was also a "Living Lightning" character in the Avengers at some point but I wasn't really into the comics as much as some of my friends.

Not sure on the ice thing, Cap was found in ice, but he doesn't really have any ice specific powers that I can remember. Then again, he IS related to ice, perhaps that's enough.

Unless new information comes up, I am going to have to RNG this and it comes out with...8...so Lynch Jamr0ckin
 
Here is the current lynch tally (remember to put your votes in bold or **** like this lynch player or ********lynch player*********. Also, please put the word lynch in there and not just the name in bold. Makes it easier to see 🙂)


Tiger369 (1) - squirrelsrule
PetPony (1)- zanydogz
jamr0ckin (1)- varz

There is also one contingency vote that will be released at 10am CDT. Remember, contingency votes can always be changed just like regular votes. All you have to do is vote on the thread and it will be changed.
 
Checking in this morning....sorry we lost the Hulk (or human 1/2). 🙁 I will admit to watching and loving the old T.V. show about him when I was a kid.

No insight as to what happened last night. Though I do think SOV is being paid back for shooting an arrow at a mod last night. :laugh: No information to go on at this point so I'll wait until the west coast wakes up to cast a vote.
 
I'm on the road most of today, so I'm going to RNG as well...

I'll try to check back I'm before deadline but no promises.

lynch kakurubird

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
 
Here is the current lynch tally (remember to put your votes in bold or **** like this lynch player or ********lynch player*********. Also, please put the word lynch in there and not just the name in bold. Makes it easier to see 🙂)


Tiger369 (1) - squirrelsrule
PetPony (1)- zanydogz
jamr0ckin (2)- varz, abbercadaver
kakurubird (1)- jamr0ckin
orca2011 (1)- cuitadfsdkjf (contingency)

Deadline is in 2 hrs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is the current lynch tally (remember to put your votes in bold or **** like this lynch player or ********lynch player*********. Also, please put the word lynch in there and not just the name in bold. Makes it easier to see 🙂)


Tiger369 (1) - squirrelsrule
PetPony (1)- zanydogz
jamr0ckin (2)- varz, abbercadaver
kakurubird (1)- jamr0ckin
orca2011 (1)- cuitadfsdkjf (contingency)

Deadline is in 2 hrs.
images
😱:scared:😕
 
What do we have an hour? 😕 Just closed out night for WW in the lounge and now my dog is pacing....

Seems there is no info from last night, so RNG for now...

lynch abber
 
I'm bandwagoning too. Lynch jamr0ckin

I wish there was more info to go off of, but this game just started.
 
Here is the current lynch tally (remember to put your votes in bold or **** like this lynch player or ********lynch player*********. Also, please put the word lynch in there and not just the name in bold. Makes it easier to see 🙂)


Tiger369 (1) - squirrelsrule
PetPony (1)- zanydogz
jamr0ckin (4)- varz, abbercadaver, bold text, tiger369
kakurubird (1)- jamr0ckin
orca2011 (1)- cuitadfsdkjf (contingency)
devyn (1)- nyanko
abbercadaver (1)- devyn
bbeventer (1)- PetPony

Deadline is in 1 hr.
 
I have a role that will come in handy. I'm not a wolf, please don't lynch me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is there a *whoosh* emoticon anywhere?

😛 meanies. Well, sorry I stated the obvious, but since noone is actually talking about why is his character is like that? and who might his character be then? I figured I should start talking about it instead of just saying "oh he's got alzheimers lol" or "oh, he must have bumped his head today"
 
Here is the current lynch tally (remember to put your votes in bold or **** like this lynch player or ********lynch player*********. Also, please put the word lynch in there and not just the name in bold. Makes it easier to see 🙂)


Tiger369 (1) - squirrelsrule
PetPony (2)- zanydogz, jamr0ckin
jamr0ckin (4)- varz, abbercadaver, bold text, tiger369
orca2011 (1)- cuitadfsdkjf (contingency)
devyn (1)- nyanko
abbercadaver (1)- devyn
bbeventer (1)- PetPony

Deadline is in 40 min.
 
😛 meanies. Well, sorry I stated the obvious, but since noone is actually talking about why is his character is like that? and who might his character be then? I figured I should start talking about it instead of just saying "oh he's got alzheimers lol" or "oh, he must have bumped his head today"

I figured we'd just wait until he loses the item and then like magic he could just....tell us. :meanie:

in the meantime i can make fun of him without a real response so there it is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currrent lynch tally:

Tiger369 (1)
- squirrelsrule
PetPony (2)- zanydogz, jamr0ckin
jamr0ckin (4)- varz, abbercadaver, bold text, tiger369
orca2011 (1)- cuitadfsdkjf (contingency)
devyn (2)- nyanko, nohika
abbercadaver (1)- devyn
bbeventer (1)- PetPony

Deadline is 33 minutes or so.

I want to prepare players ahead of time: The lynch voting will close when Lissa or I close it (most likely at deadline), but the results may take a bit of time to post because of some behind-the-scenes communication that has to take place. This is the only time this will occur, and it is game-related (as opposed to Lissa and I being absent).