-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to Basics: Hiking the NH48 WW - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Contingency lynch genny
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
have fun convincing AM not to lynch you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could also go for dubz, allie, sporty, or strog, probably in that order.
I'm also ok with lynching lawper tomorrow just so AM can move on, but then want to move on since we've been on the same candidates for 2 days.
I'm also ok with lynching lawper tomorrow just so AM can move on, but then want to move on since we've been on the same candidates for 2 days.
So i’m currently still catching up some things on thread but I was tinfoiling in the tot chat on some possibilities on who could be woof. Pickles, Strog and MJ give me sketch feels from the posts I’m seeing. I don’t think Strog is a noob though, as I think he’s a skilled player who hasn’t played for a while. His posts come off as odd and convoluted to me though (hence giving me sketchy feels) and since it’s my first time seeing him play, i don’t have a meta read on him.
Contigency lynch dubz
Tunneling so hard rn.
On who?Tunneling so hard rn.
Night closed, Results pending!
sheltermed (now Lawper)On who?
have fun convincing AM not to lynch you!
Could also go for dubz, allie, sporty, or strog, probably in that order.
I'm also ok with lynching lawper tomorrow just so AM can move on, but then want to move on since we've been on the same candidates for 2 days.
I’m pretty confident AM is tunneling because i was reading shelty’s posts in the tot chat, and she didn’t give sketch feels at all. If anything, she was trying to do what she could despite her unexpectedly hectic schedule. Her posts aligned strongly with her village meta in past games, so i’m confident that pursuing shelty/me any further will in fact result in another mislynch.
contingency lynch shelter-now-lawpy
I’m pretty confident AM is tunneling because i was reading shelty’s posts in the tot chat, and she didn’t give sketch feels at all. If anything, she was trying to do what she could despite her unexpectedly hectic schedule. Her posts aligned strongly with her village meta in past games, so i’m confident that pursuing shelty/me any further will in fact result in another mislynch.
Why do you say horrible things like this? I don't like reconsidering.
Guys look elsewhere. The tie was clearly V/V and pursuing shelty/me will result in another mislynch.
Why do you say horrible things like this? I don't like reconsidering.
😕 saying that i think you’re tunneling is now horrible?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not going to say I disagree with you... But I'm curious what you see as village meta here because I saw about 8 total posts.I’m pretty confident AM is tunneling because i was reading shelty’s posts in the tot chat, and she didn’t give sketch feels at all. If anything, she was trying to do what she could despite her unexpectedly hectic schedule. Her posts aligned strongly with her village meta in past games, so i’m confident that pursuing shelty/me any further will in fact result in another mislynch.
Night 4
Mount Monroe, a 5,372 foot mountain in the Presidential Range. There are 2 small lakes and a hut between Mount Monroe and Mount Washington called Lakes of the Clouds. Unfortunately one hiker has lost her head in the clouds.
Dead is @genny, Mount Monroe who was a vanillager
It is now D5. Lynch closes at 10pm est
Hikers
1. @WildZoo
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @cubsrule4e (formerly paws)
5. @Barkley13
8. @Lawper (formerly shelter)
9. @Stroganoff
10. @Dinashadow
11. @Mad Jack
12. @PippyPony (formerly devyn)
14. @SportPonies
16. @picklegurl
18. @allieh8607
Salted Wasteland
Stagg - Jefferson, vanillager
Dolphin - Moosilauke, vanillager
Zigzag - Whiteface, vanillager
Snowy - Carter Dome, vanilla wolf
Mel - Mount Isolation, vanillager
Sar - Mount Tecumseh, vanillager
Bryndy - Mount Passaconaway, vanillager
Genny - Mount Monroe, vanillager
As Karabou got ready to disappear for the weekend, Capri was in the wings ready to take over, and the hikers were headed to Mount Monroe.
Dead is @genny, Mount Monroe who was a vanillager
It is now D5. Lynch closes at 10pm est
Hikers
1. @WildZoo
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @cubsrule4e (formerly paws)
5. @Barkley13
8. @Lawper (formerly shelter)
9. @Stroganoff
10. @Dinashadow
11. @Mad Jack
12. @PippyPony (formerly devyn)
14. @SportPonies
16. @picklegurl
18. @allieh8607
Salted Wasteland
Stagg - Jefferson, vanillager
Dolphin - Moosilauke, vanillager
Zigzag - Whiteface, vanillager
Snowy - Carter Dome, vanilla wolf
Mel - Mount Isolation, vanillager
Sar - Mount Tecumseh, vanillager
Bryndy - Mount Passaconaway, vanillager
Genny - Mount Monroe, vanillager
Great.
Lynch SportySpice
I guess
Lynch SportySpice
I guess
Lynch allie
Actually screw that
Unlynch Sporty
Lynch Allie
genny's better at reading her than I am, and I had them as w/v
Unlynch Sporty
Lynch Allie
genny's better at reading her than I am, and I had them as w/v
WhyLynch allie
Agree with this. It's one thing to understand how she reads village and is just busy, but to say that "[h]er posts aligned strongly with her village meta in past games" is a stretch based off like n=8 or 9 or so total posts this entire game.I'm not going to say I disagree with you... But I'm curious what you see as village meta here because I saw about 8 total posts.
Lawper said:I’m pretty confident AM is tunneling because i was reading shelty’s posts in the tot chat, and she didn’t give sketch feels at all. If anything, she was trying to do what she could despite her unexpectedly hectic schedule. Her posts aligned strongly with her village meta in past games, so i’m confident that pursuing shelty/me any further will in fact result in another mislynch.
I dunno, there's just not much meat to go off of to compare Shelter's meta this game to Shelter meta in prior games.
why not
I'd like to hear Lawper's response 🙂Agree with this. It's one thing to understand how she reads village and is just busy, but to say that "[h]er posts aligned strongly with her village meta in past games" is a stretch based off like n=8 or 9 or so total posts this entire game.
I dunno, there's just not much meat to go off of to compare Shelter's meta this game to Shelter meta in prior games.
Cause this is a change for you from previous reads and I'm interested in why you dropped the vote you were onwhy not
Should we honor BJ's dying wish?When I die, look at wz and sporty!!!!!
Edited to Add: I wanna know more about Sporty personally.
I'm not going to say I disagree with you... But I'm curious what you see as village meta here because I saw about 8 total posts.
She didn’t post much as she used to because of unexpected irl pressures but the few posts she did provide have some value from what i read. Some other posts were fluff or asking for a sub. But the following are insightful
I just read through the entire thread and was going to say that my strongest wolf feels were on Mel because he pushed the snowy lynch then backed off of it when it looked like she was actually going to be lynched. but then in that waffle fest voted for pickles (i think) then quickly went back to snowy before lynch close, maybe to cover his ass. but now I see he's dead and clearly not wolf. I read through A LOT (I'm sure you all saw my likes) so I'm just trying to process everything else.
those are all the things I quoted along the way (over like 2 hours). I don't remember why I quoted any of them, except for the latter Mel quote. other folks for whom I have feels are SAR and maybe pickles
this is, like, tin foil af. I read a few of the more recent posts that said **** about me under the radar. not spontaneous at all, I was literally responding to what was said.
my reasoning was not "I am trying to be subbed out, therefore you should not vote for me," rather, my reasoning is that I am a vanillager and shouldn't be targeted because I've been busy. you will be wasting a lynch cycle if I get killed today.
I (slightly) pushed one on d1 and I'd still be comfortable with it, esp after the tin foil theory about my huge wolfy sub lies
This read like village shelty when i was in tot chat because village shelty follows a pattern of providing some insights while also adding some fluff posts. She did similar in previous games and people thought she was wolfy and went after her.
But the posts I quoted above give some insights on her reads and her reactions to tinfoils/sketch feels she noted on thread.
You can if you would like to!Should we honor BJ's dying wish?
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Sporty () -
Stagg (5) - SAR, bryndi, genny, dubz, zigzag
Strog (1) - shelter
zigzag (2) - Barks, dinamite
SAR (4) - dolphin, sporty, strog, stagg
AM (2) - MJ, allieh
Dina () -
dolphin (1) - Paws
Mel () -
devyn () -
snowy (2) - mel, am
paws (1) - snowy
shelter (1) - pickles
allieh () -
19/20
Missing: devyn
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Snowy (5) - Paws, Dina, barkley, mel, sar
SAR (1) - bryndy
shelter (2) - Sporty, am
Strog (1) - pickles
pickles (4) - Strog, mj, snowy, allieh
allie (2) - genny, dubz
Dina () -
genny () -
15/17
Missing: shelter, devyn
Day 3 Lynch Tally
bryndy (3) - sar, dubz, dina
pippy () -
sar (4) - shelter, strog, mj, pickles
shelter (3) - am, sporty, barkley
dina () -
allie (1) - genny
Barks (1) - allie
strog (1) - cubs
dubz (2) - pips, bryndi
15/15
Day 4 Lynch Tally
shelter (7) - am, barkley, strog, sportyspice, MJ, allie, bryndi
pickles () -
dubz () -
bryndi (7) - dubz, pip, genny, Dina, cubs, shelter, pickles
14/14
Sporty () -
Stagg (5) - SAR, bryndi, genny, dubz, zigzag
Strog (1) - shelter
zigzag (2) - Barks, dinamite
SAR (4) - dolphin, sporty, strog, stagg
AM (2) - MJ, allieh
Dina () -
dolphin (1) - Paws
Mel () -
devyn () -
snowy (2) - mel, am
paws (1) - snowy
shelter (1) - pickles
allieh () -
19/20
Missing: devyn
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Snowy (5) - Paws, Dina, barkley, mel, sar
SAR (1) - bryndy
shelter (2) - Sporty, am
Strog (1) - pickles
pickles (4) - Strog, mj, snowy, allieh
allie (2) - genny, dubz
Dina () -
genny () -
15/17
Missing: shelter, devyn
Day 3 Lynch Tally
bryndy (3) - sar, dubz, dina
pippy () -
sar (4) - shelter, strog, mj, pickles
shelter (3) - am, sporty, barkley
dina () -
allie (1) - genny
Barks (1) - allie
strog (1) - cubs
dubz (2) - pips, bryndi
15/15
Day 4 Lynch Tally
shelter (7) - am, barkley, strog, sportyspice, MJ, allie, bryndi
pickles () -
dubz () -
bryndi (7) - dubz, pip, genny, Dina, cubs, shelter, pickles
14/14
Cause this is a change for you from previous reads and I'm interested in why you dropped the vote you were on
Because this one smells better.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She didn’t post much as she used to because of unexpected irl pressures but the few posts she did provide have some value from what i read. Some other posts were fluff or asking for a sub. But the following are insightful
This read like village shelty when i was in tot chat because village shelty follows a pattern of providing some insights while also adding some fluff posts. She did similar in previous games and people thought she was wolfy and went after her.
But the posts I quoted above give some insights on her reads and her reactions to tinfoils/sketch feels she noted on thread.
I'm not sure saying that a dead person was sketchy is that insightful or contributes much in the way of reads. Neither of those seem like genuine reads to me (and the last quote sounds a little retaliatory) so I'm not seeing anything that points to shelter/you being village
Mmm yeah I don't know know if those qualify as insights. I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions today/tomorrowShe didn’t post much as she used to because of unexpected irl pressures but the few posts she did provide have some value from what i read. Some other posts were fluff or asking for a sub. But the following are insightful
This read like village shelty when i was in tot chat because village shelty follows a pattern of providing some insights while also adding some fluff posts. She did similar in previous games and people thought she was wolfy and went after her.
But the posts I quoted above give some insights on her reads and her reactions to tinfoils/sketch feels she noted on thread.
Don't like that explanation much -- feels kind of weak -- but ngl, these two past lynches felt a bit more like village-village ties to me. Slow as molasses, both times, with minimal thread involvement from people
Please explain to me how that giant quote wall with the "I forgot why i quoted these" is insightful? And how conveniently her wolfiest lean was a dead villager?She didn’t post much as she used to because of unexpected irl pressures but the few posts she did provide have some value from what i read. Some other posts were fluff or asking for a sub. But the following are insightful
This read like village shelty when i was in tot chat because village shelty follows a pattern of providing some insights while also adding some fluff posts. She did similar in previous games and people thought she was wolfy and went after her.
But the posts I quoted above give some insights on her reads and her reactions to tinfoils/sketch feels she noted on thread.
@Mad Jack it's also about that time to start giving me reasons not to lynch you
Especially if Sporty and/or Strog are wolves, that does not look good for you in my book
Especially if Sporty and/or Strog are wolves, that does not look good for you in my book
I mean, if sporty is a wolf you're free to kill me so I can torment her in dead chat@Mad Jack it's also about that time to start giving me reasons not to lynch you
Especially if Sporty and/or Strog are wolves, that does not look good for you in my book
picklegurl
Full Member
CONTINGENCY LYNCH WZ
******CONTINGENCY LYNCH
Ps it’s now day again so “contingency” part is not needed 😉
******
This is fun, did not expect that vote from you, Pickles. Tell me more
Change of subject, but one thing I have against MJ as a wolf is that I am extremely surprised I am not dead yet if he's wolf
Change of subject, but one thing I have against MJ as a wolf is that I am extremely surprised I am not dead yet if he's wolf
Does he have a hx killing you? I know he talked about it this game but I dunno how many times he's done it.Change of subject, but one thing I have against MJ as a wolf is that I am extremely surprised I am not dead yet if he's wolf
picklegurl
Full Member
LOL thanks, changing now (I miss you btw)! 🙂******
Ps it’s now day again so “contingency” part is not needed 😉
******
picklegurl
Full Member
UNCONTINGENCY LYNCH WZ
LYNCH WZ
LYNCH WZ
whyCONTINGENCY LYNCH WZ
He has a history of wanting me dead when he is a wolf because I have a decent track record of getting him lynched. Usually involves a little bit more of a temper tantrum about how I'm a pain in the ass and bad at everything, thoughDoes he have a hx killing you? I know he talked about it this game but I dunno how many times he's done it.
And considering what I did to him in the last game, when I was a wolf...I'd say he has some justification for wanting revenge.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmmm I'm starting to want to reevaluate my village leans but that might be taking things too far
lynch strog
lynch strog
Who are your village leans, btw?Hmmmm I'm starting to want to reevaluate my village leans but that might be taking things too far
lynch strog
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
picklegurl
Full Member
Hardcore tinfoiling theory coming soon.
Let's say for the sake of argument that Lawper is village.Please explain to me how that giant quote wall with the "I forgot why i quoted these" is insightful? And how conveniently her wolfiest lean was a dead villager?
Where would you look next?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I'd rather not list them at the momentWho are your village leans, btw?
This is good background info. Since you're still alive on D5, there's no way MJ has restrained himself from not whacking you, so that leans village to me.He has a history of wanting me dead when he is a wolf because I have a decent track record of getting him lynched. Usually involves a little bit more of a temper tantrum about how I'm a pain in the ass and bad at everything, though
And considering what I did to him in the last game, when I was a wolf...I'd say he has some justification for wanting revenge.
I wanna poke Lawper today (no homo) and learn more about Sporty. Those are my two top choices right now.
Why's that?Oh I'd rather not list them at the moment
Getting closer to that stage in the game when that kind of thing is helpful
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K