She can't. No claimed conversations with a mod will get confirmed or else wolves would never be able to lie about stuff.
Boo, you *****.
So I did a few searches ISO'ing @sheltermed. She's posted 7 times in this entire thread. Only her last post was done via her Samsung phone + Tapatalk. I assume the other six posts were done at a computer or something. It's an outlier for this thread, but it could be nothing statistically significant.
Then I searched just the Pre-Vet forum, and sheltermed posts from her phone every now and then. Maybe the last time was last Friday.
I feel like I could be overthinking/overanalyzing and could succumb to confirmation bias. Her post just comes across somewhat insincere.
Sorry guys, dropped the ball on this game. I requested a sub so we'll see if someone is available. I kept thinking I'd be able to be active and more and more things have just been coming up. [1]I wouldnt waste the lynch on me today,[2] I can assure you I haven't been trying to fly under the radar. [3]I haven't even really been under the radar, lol
[1] Aww, how sweet! She's encouraging us to not waste the lynch on her today. But that's logically redundant from the 2nd sentence in the post where she says, "I requested a sub," since we can logically infer that if she's subbing out, we shouldn't vote for her.
[2] She's "assure[ing]" us she hasn't been trying to fly under the radar. OK? That seems like a spontaneous utterance.
[3] Here's the lynch pin, pun intended. She repeats herself in the very next sentence but slightly rephrased! People who are lying generally ramble in their explanations because they have a subconscious need to persuade the listener of the authenticity of their lie. And to further seal the deal, she ends with a terminal "lol". Like, "Tee hee, haha! Guise, I'm lovable and cute!"
If y'all wanna kill 20 minutes or so, watch this video (I watched it at 2x speed to save time):
There's also a bazillion other videos out there and books you can purchase on lie detection.