You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's possible too. The OR dichotomy applies only to dubz/meat. Take everything else as a cohesive POE.Why not dubz/dds/MsP?
Cheese already stole the extra off the counter and dragged it off like a lion with a gazelle, so you'll have to chat with him to see if he has any remains to spareSend me some?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a creeping suspicion that dubz is alpha and if so what do we get from voting her if this is true? Wouldn't it be better to vote her closer to *ylo and try to nab another wolf tonight or is that a terrible idea?
who do you suggest?
And he effed it up because he wouldn't let us invade and kill off the bone marrow.There was one where Genny and I had to follow the actual cell invasion mechanisms and movements of FeLV or whatever pathogen we were
Here's an example of AM's terrible logic that's blowing my mind that no one else is catching on to. Here's my most recent reads list after VMH's claim on Dubz
Here's AM's response:
And then shortly after says this
Yet 3 of the 5 in my list are on AM's list, and of course she won't put herself on her own list and the other is me. So realistically the only person we don't have both have near the top of the wolf list is VMH. And I haven't ruled her out depending on how Dubz flips (anything other than wolf and VMH should get yeeted). Is there seriously no one else seeing how terrible this logic is?
@Animal Midwife , here's my updated reads list assuming VMH seered Dina and Dubz:
Moste Wolfy:
Dubz
Genny
MsP/AM
DDS
Cubs
SAR/Killer
VMH/Dina
Stagg
Clearly village
Most likely packs are Dubz, Genny, + you/MsP/DDS. I've decided fairly solidly on 2 wolves unless new revelations happen. Either way, it's stupid to NOT yeet Dubz at this point, too much info to be gained to yeet anyone else.
Here's AM's response:
This list is still terrible.
And then shortly after says this
We're in a thunderdome right now (triple if you could dubz' Stagg claim) so I doubt people will be moving, but I think we can talk about packs (which hasn't hardly changed for me which so yikes). Like my village core is impenetrable. I'm 100% certain the game ends yeeting in exactly Stagg/dubz OR meats/MsP/dds.
Yet 3 of the 5 in my list are on AM's list, and of course she won't put herself on her own list and the other is me. So realistically the only person we don't have both have near the top of the wolf list is VMH. And I haven't ruled her out depending on how Dubz flips (anything other than wolf and VMH should get yeeted). Is there seriously no one else seeing how terrible this logic is?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think I even knew these details about that game. I was just a salty little vanilla who was voted out of the body.
That's possible too. The OR dichotomy applies only to dubz/meat. Take everything else as a cohesive POE.
So if Dubz is a wolf we have nearly similar POEs with thinking each other are wolves. Do you not understand how ridiculous you sound?
Sounds like you were in the epidermis or something idkI don't think I even knew these details about that game. I was just a salty little vanilla who was voted out of the body.
I'm not that obsessed with you. Just trying to help the game last a little longer.
Apologies, my sass levels always spike around now. Going to eat a snickers (+/- chimichanga) and recalibrate
No worries, I was mostly joking and being self-deprecating about my villager skillz.
If ya'll really think we should vote dubz I'll go along with it, but I still think we should consider who we'll vote for next cycle if her unyeetable claim is confirmed
unyeet stagg
going to ponder some more with the little bit of time I have left
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The funniest thing is that I was hoping to exonerate you. But alas. Should have just let you die last night.
You've a bussed in every single wolf game you've played, so yes, a list I have to pull teeth on for t h r e e c o n s e c u t i v e c y c l e s is terrible. Doesn't make you not a wolf, won't make me change my POE. If we have such "similar" POEs why are you saying my votes are terrible?So if Dubz is a wolf we have nearly similar POEs with thinking each other are wolves. Do you not understand how ridiculous you sound?
I'm sorry if you are 3p dubz, but I can't risk being modkilled for not voting. You're just going to have to say everything about your wincon and what Stagg did or this is probably it.
Yeet dubz
Yeet dubz
Why not dubz/dds/MsP?
hush wolf deputy. I read your message loud and clear.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 4: BURN, BURN, BURN Vote/Yeet Tally
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (6) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM
MsP (1) - killer
9/11
missing: @Dinashadow @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~35 MINUTES)
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (6) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM
MsP (1) - killer
9/11
missing: @Dinashadow @Ms Procrastinator
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~35 MINUTES)
can’t stop snacking 

@WildZoo - you are leading
Yeet Dubz
So if Dubz is a wolf we have nearly similar POEs with thinking each other are wolves. Do you not understand how ridiculous you sound?
have you been away that long? You do realize you’re talking to a brick walled ego?
yeet dubz
😱 wolf?hush wolf deputy. I read your message loud and clear.
omg cubshush wolf deputy. I read your message loud and clear.
we already talked about this
please do not turn a winning poe into a chokefest
Dudes. Just tie up dubz and vmh and I’ll kill them both.
You've a bussed in every single wolf game you've played, so yes, a list I have to pull teeth on for t h r e e c o n s e c u t i v e c y c l e s is terrible. Doesn't make you not a wolf, won't make me change my POE. If we have such "similar" POEs why are you saying my votes are terrible?
Lol, this is not even close to true. I've bussed in two games (Sea Monsters and Family Tree) and in Family tree it was at endgame and it didn't even matter. Find me another game where I legitimately bussed. I'll be waiting.
Because tunnels
Or because she's a woof
have you been away that long? You do realize you’re talking to a brick walled ego?
Apparently I have. I didn't realize she was trying to see how terrible her logic is while not getting yeeted.
Day 4: BURN, BURN, BURN Vote/Yeet Tally
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (8) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM, MsP, dina
MsP (1) - killer
11/11
@WildZoo is leading!!
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~25 MINUTES)
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (8) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM, MsP, dina
MsP (1) - killer
11/11
@WildZoo is leading!!
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~25 MINUTES)
The elmo gif really fits the mood right now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Et tu @Animal Midwife? So much for being in tune with the purple.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You think I feel like helping y'all anymore after today? Nah. You can't threaten me because you can't kill me. So good luck. You'll get nothing more from me.I'm sorry if you are 3p dubz, but I can't risk being modkilled for not voting. You're just going to have to say everything about your wincon and what Stagg did or this is probably it.
Yeet dubz
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You think I feel like helping y'all anymore after today? Nah. You can't threaten me because you can't kill me. So good luck. You'll get nothing more from me.
I thought you’d be around for at least another day?
You think I feel like helping y'all anymore after today? Nah. You can't threaten me because you can't kill me. So good luck. You'll get nothing more from me.
If you're an alpha or an unyeetable 3p I'm going to be so pissed at the end of this.
writeup will be posted when I return (hopefully shortly after deadline passes!!)
Last edited:
Fear me!
So no vmh dubz tie? Who is the third wolf in that pack?
It will be a total waste of a lynch, if that turns out to be the case. But, hey! We could always try again tomorrow. . .If you're an alpha or an unyeetable 3p I'm going to be so pissed at the end of this.
Day 4: BURN, BURN, BURN Vote/Yeet Tally
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (8) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM, MsP, dina
MsP (1) - killer
11/11
@WildZoo is leading!!
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~13 MINUTES)
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (8) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM, MsP, dina
MsP (1) - killer
11/11
@WildZoo is leading!!
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~13 MINUTES)
Yes, it didn't matter in Family Tree when someone switching to Pippy at the last second literally would have gotten her yote. That's beside the point though.Lol, this is not even close to true. I've bussed in two games (Sea Monsters and Family Tree) and in Family tree it was at endgame and it didn't even matter. Find me another game where I legitimately bussed. I'll be waiting.
You also bussed in Omitted. The only game you didn't bus in was a speed game... where you were the ONLY WOLF. That's also beside the point though.
You also bussed in Horror as the convert. That's beside the point though.
I know you were also a wolf convert in your noob game, but I'll admit I don't remember whether you bussed or not.
Outside of the last one, I just listed all your wolf games with no evidence for lack of bussing given the opportunity. That's also beside the point though.
I'm not here to talk about your lust for deepwolfing. I'm saying you need to do some of the heavy work and put stakes in the ground regarding pack before a wolf dies. Wait-and-see wastes time and makes it harder for me to read you.
You know who else bussed? Kamala Harris.
I'm only doing this because I'll be punished for not voting. If you are 3p, I hope you live. And things will self-resolve overnight if meats is real anyway. You have to tell me everything about your role or I can't do much given the info I have.Et tu @Animal Midwife? So much for being in tune with the purple.
Bruh!!! I told you I got it!!Day 4: BURN, BURN, BURN Vote/Yeet Tally
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (8) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM, MsP, dina
MsP (1) - killer
11/11
@WildZoo is leading!!
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~13 MINUTES)
![]()
No, I don't want any help. You can be released. I'm moved away to helping only a few key people at this point.You think I feel like helping y'all anymore after today? Nah. You can't threaten me because you can't kill me. So good luck. You'll get nothing more from me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's fine. I don't need your help. Just makes me a little sad is all.No, I don't want any help. You can be released. I'm moved away to helping only a few key people at this point.
My summons wasn’t time sensitive apparentlyBruh!!! I told you I got it!!
Wow...My summons wasn’t time sensitive apparently![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 4: BURN, BURN, BURN Vote/Yeet Tally
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (8) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM, MsP, dina
MsP (1) - killer
11/11
@WildZoo is leading!!
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~3 MINUTES)
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (8) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM, MsP, dina
MsP (1) - killer
11/11
@WildZoo is leading!!
missing: n/a
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TODAY, Wednesday, 9/30/20 (~3 MINUTES)
Oh it's that kind of gameDudes. Just tie up dubz and vmh and I’ll kill them both.

Yeet Close!!!!!
Final Day 4: BURN, BURN, BURN Vote/Yeet Tally
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (8) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM, MsP, dina
MsP (1) - killer
11/11
@WildZoo is leading!!
AM ()
Stagg (2) - DubZ, genny
DubZ (8) - vmh, Stagg, cubs, dds, SAR, AM, MsP, dina
MsP (1) - killer
11/11
@WildZoo is leading!!
Please submit night actions if you have them
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K