-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to the Basics? WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

This thread is dead...
I worry this isn't thinking outside the box.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Um. Ouch. To a lot of things.
**lynch saya***
**lynch saya***
*******
![]()
*******
*******
Holy crap! You just read my mind! I was just looking for a dancing skeleton gif- I had this funny thought that I was a part time Necro-dancer, going by the stage name, The Necro-Romancer! Haha
*****£
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You alright LIS? Heard you changed genders AND overdosed on all the drugs...rough night 😉Um. Ouch. To a lot of things.
**lynch saya***
***Lol!**********
Holy crap! You just read my mind! I was just looking for a dancing skeleton gif- I had this funny thought that I was a part time Necro-dancer, going by the stage name, The Necro-Romancer! Haha
*****£
This thread is dead...
I worry this isn't thinking outside the box.
Amen, this lynch seemed really easy :/ Hopefully saya/epis role isn't an alpha wolf and just a one time avoidance..
Hmmm I wonder who is going to be lynched 😛
Official Lynch Tally
Sayabear - 17 v0tes aka everyone (Escalla, rojo, dyachei, UFO, jayna, wildzoo, 98cats, MD, allieh, devyn, MJ, cyndia, Kaydubs, EC, Hedgie, LIS, Jam)
LIS - 1 vote (Gwen)
18/22
@sayabear3 come forth and defend yourself and your honor!
Official Lynch Tally
Sayabear - 17 v0tes aka everyone (Escalla, rojo, dyachei, UFO, jayna, wildzoo, 98cats, MD, allieh, devyn, MJ, cyndia, Kaydubs, EC, Hedgie, LIS, Jam)
LIS - 1 vote (Gwen)
18/22
@sayabear3 come forth and defend yourself and your honor!
Last edited:
Please don't lynch me 🙁 I am in the process of reading through everything to try and catch up with this crazy story. I have a feeling I won't get through it all in time for the deadline so there is probably no hope for me, but I am harmless... lynch Wild Zoo because I have nothing to go on, but if I get through enough will waffle!
agreed. this seems especially suspicious since epi/saya hasn't come on the defend themselves by now.. makes me think the wolves want us to waste another lynch on saya if she is what you think she isAmen, this lynch seemed really easy :/ Hopefully saya/epis role isn't an alpha wolf and just a one time avoidance..
thoughts?
welp we posted at the same time
I will unlynch saya until she reads through the thread and gives us an explaination
I will unlynch saya until she reads through the thread and gives us an explaination
Please don't lynch me 🙁 I am in the process of reading through everything to try and catch up with this crazy story. I have a feeling I won't get through it all in time for the deadline so there is probably no hope for me, but I am harmless... lynch Wild Zoo because I have nothing to go on, but if I get through enough will waffle!
Care to explain how your role allowed you to escape the last lynch?
E
Escalla
Please don't lynch me 🙁 I am in the process of reading through everything to try and catch up with this crazy story. I have a feeling I won't get through it all in time for the deadline so there is probably no hope for me, but I am harmless... lynch Wild Zoo because I have nothing to go on, but if I get through enough will waffle!
Gonna need something more than "I'm harmless."
I know a way to make sure she's harmless.Gonna need something more than "I'm harmless."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A villager having a one-time lynch avoidance isn't unheard of however I agree it is more of a wolfy thing and I'm gonna need more than "I'm harmless" to waffle off of her
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😕
maybe this will clarify:
maybe this will clarify:
NOOOOOOOOBSS!
17 minutes left for some waffles. I hear they are pretty tasty today!
Also feel free to start getting night actions in! 🙂
Also feel free to start getting night actions in! 🙂
feels like the fact that he was attacked and saved last night?Going off of some feels here, unlynch saya, lynch LIS
Gonna go hunting for some lunch now!
Lynch Closed, results pending...
My favorite is when we were wolves together in the covenant game and you came in and suggested we kill hedgie night 1 because I usually make it close to the end by being quiet and people forgetting that I'm playing. At that point someone pointed out to you it's probably a bad idea to kill your fellow wolf.
Maybe I was just looking to throw you under the bus for some street cred. 😉
(Ok, I was totally oblivious.)
I just think that the knife was used in self-defense.feels like the fact that he was attacked and saved last night?
Also, has anybody seen Simba? I can't find him =(
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I just can't wait to be kiiiiiing!
I just think that the knife was used in self-defense.
Also, has anybody seen Simba? I can't find him =(
Gwen, no offense, but this is just plain stupid.
1) I was attacked and saved last night.
2) I've pretty much publicly claimed to be the prostitute, and it's pretty obvious from the write-up that even the mod is vouching for my role.
3) I've slept with people who can verify it (ahem... Rojo?).
I guess you could argue I was converted, but ... thinking I am an original wolf isn't playing smart.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
LIS sexing people up at night seems to be a recurring thing.
Zeus, the Lover, Prostitute....

Zeus, the Lover, Prostitute....

is there a knife item out there?I just think that the knife was used in self-defense.
Also, has anybody seen Simba? I can't find him =(
I'm dying to know how this lynch turns out. Hopefully it's worth the wait. The other writeups have been so far, so I don't think I'll be disappointed.
is there a knife item out there?
I haven't had it, but someone else has said it exists and that it'll stab in self defense if they're attacked.
Can anyone else come forward and claim that they've had the butterfly knife as an item?
sorry guys, a couple of things came up, writing it now!
Rereading the writeup (I got seriously confused with all the he's and she's), gwen might actually have a point - LIS may have been an attacker that got stabbed in self defense. But I would also really like to hear confirmation from at least one more person of what the butterfly knife does...
I really really doubt knowing what has been written in here and what he's said about his role.Rereading the writeup (I got seriously confused with all the he's and she's), gwen might actually have a point - LIS may have been an attacker that got stabbed in self defense. But I would also really like to hear confirmation from at least one more person of what the butterfly knife does...
Someone put a knife in LIS. It wasn't the person that drugged him, or so the writeup makes it seem. So was LIS attacker or attackee? Either way, LIS survived a good stabbing. Perhaps we should have someone seer him tonight so we can be sure one way or another?
Rojo steps forward into the light. "Once again, we are in the same situation as before epivet (aka sayabear). Everyone think it is you, what do you have to say for yoursef."
Epivet begins to open her mouth, when a man in a white suit walks forward to the front of the crowd. "Everyone, you are making a huge mistake.Probably the biggest mistake of your lives. If there is anyone that you would not want to kill, it is probably epivet."
Rojo turns to the main in the white suit. "Do you care to elaborate on this? Why is epivet such an important person?"
The man in the white suit stares right into rojo's eyes. "He is the MOST influential person in New York City. If he asks you to get something done, he will get it done. If you need some protection, he will rest assuredly protect you. If you need a particular job taken care of, he is the most efficient."
Rojo shakes his head. "He has been voted guilty by a jury of his peers. You can petition all you want for him to survive, but he must die. This is still a democracy. And the people will have their way."
"It really is unfortunate that you say that. I was really hoping we could handle this in a civil manner."
"What did you just say to me?" Rojo braces himself, knowing something bad is about to happen.
Out of his jacket pocket, the man in the white suit pulls out a gun, and fires three shots into the air. Panic ensues. Everyone starts sprinting away from each other, trying to avoid the man in the white suit. The man walks calmly right over to Rojo. "You shouldn't have disagreed with me mayor. Now, it is time for you to die."
Out of nowhere, the man in the white suit is tackled by the man in black. The gun goes flying to the ground as the two men struggle. The man in black ends up on top and beats the man in the white suits face to a pulp, leaving a bloody mess in his wake. "This has gone far enough." says epivet, gun in hand.
"Leave now, or you will be dead right where you stand." The man in black was unarmed, he wasn't expecting to have to fight the family during the day. "Fine, but this isn't the last you have heard from me." The man in black starts to walk off.
"Please, come after me tonight. If you think I am well protected during the day, I can't wait for you to see what would happen during the night. Let's just say this it ends well for me, and not so much for you. Now scram."
Rojo had slowly been backing away at this point, trying to avoid the wrath of epivet. "My lovely mayor. Do you really think that I would kill you? Do you really think that I would take away from the fun of having you, watching your city go up into flames? No, you shall live, for now. So go, run off. I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy what shall ensure during this evening." She chuckles to herself, quite pleased with her plans for tonight.
"Oh and one last thing, he isn't really what he seems." With that, Epivet picks up the man in the white suit and leads him away from the city center.
Epivet has escaped the lynch. No one has died.
There are 22 players remaining in the game.
Brooklyn
1. @dyachei
3. @kaydubs
4. @devyn
Bronx
1. @Escalla
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @WildZoo
4. @hedgiehog
5. @Mad Jack
Queens
1. @Gwenevre
2. @swingnsave
3. @allieh8607
4. @Cyndia
5. @equineconstant
6. @MDreamaker
Manhattan
1. @sayabear3 formally known as @@epivetlove
2. @magbags
Staten Island
1. @JaynaAli
2. @UFprevet12
4. @98cats
5. @Jamr0ckin
6. @thedrjojo
7. @LetItSnow
Dead
Wolfspeaker - District Attorney
Blackbox - The Necromancer
SV88 - The Ex-Mayor Turned Head Skeleton
Vetashley2117 - The Taxi Driver
Night deadline is set for 12:30 or when all pms are in.
Epivet begins to open her mouth, when a man in a white suit walks forward to the front of the crowd. "Everyone, you are making a huge mistake.Probably the biggest mistake of your lives. If there is anyone that you would not want to kill, it is probably epivet."
Rojo turns to the main in the white suit. "Do you care to elaborate on this? Why is epivet such an important person?"
The man in the white suit stares right into rojo's eyes. "He is the MOST influential person in New York City. If he asks you to get something done, he will get it done. If you need some protection, he will rest assuredly protect you. If you need a particular job taken care of, he is the most efficient."
Rojo shakes his head. "He has been voted guilty by a jury of his peers. You can petition all you want for him to survive, but he must die. This is still a democracy. And the people will have their way."
"It really is unfortunate that you say that. I was really hoping we could handle this in a civil manner."
"What did you just say to me?" Rojo braces himself, knowing something bad is about to happen.
Out of his jacket pocket, the man in the white suit pulls out a gun, and fires three shots into the air. Panic ensues. Everyone starts sprinting away from each other, trying to avoid the man in the white suit. The man walks calmly right over to Rojo. "You shouldn't have disagreed with me mayor. Now, it is time for you to die."
Out of nowhere, the man in the white suit is tackled by the man in black. The gun goes flying to the ground as the two men struggle. The man in black ends up on top and beats the man in the white suits face to a pulp, leaving a bloody mess in his wake. "This has gone far enough." says epivet, gun in hand.
"Leave now, or you will be dead right where you stand." The man in black was unarmed, he wasn't expecting to have to fight the family during the day. "Fine, but this isn't the last you have heard from me." The man in black starts to walk off.
"Please, come after me tonight. If you think I am well protected during the day, I can't wait for you to see what would happen during the night. Let's just say this it ends well for me, and not so much for you. Now scram."
Rojo had slowly been backing away at this point, trying to avoid the wrath of epivet. "My lovely mayor. Do you really think that I would kill you? Do you really think that I would take away from the fun of having you, watching your city go up into flames? No, you shall live, for now. So go, run off. I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy what shall ensure during this evening." She chuckles to herself, quite pleased with her plans for tonight.
"Oh and one last thing, he isn't really what he seems." With that, Epivet picks up the man in the white suit and leads him away from the city center.
Epivet has escaped the lynch. No one has died.
There are 22 players remaining in the game.
Brooklyn
1. @dyachei
3. @kaydubs
4. @devyn
Bronx
1. @Escalla
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @WildZoo
4. @hedgiehog
5. @Mad Jack
Queens
1. @Gwenevre
2. @swingnsave
3. @allieh8607
4. @Cyndia
5. @equineconstant
6. @MDreamaker
Manhattan
1. @sayabear3 formally known as @@epivetlove
2. @magbags
Staten Island
1. @JaynaAli
2. @UFprevet12
4. @98cats
5. @Jamr0ckin
6. @thedrjojo
7. @LetItSnow
Dead
Wolfspeaker - District Attorney
Blackbox - The Necromancer
SV88 - The Ex-Mayor Turned Head Skeleton
Vetashley2117 - The Taxi Driver
Night deadline is set for 12:30 or when all pms are in.
LIS sexing people up at night seems to be a recurring thing.
Zeus, the Lover, Prostitute....
![]()
I know, right? And mods say they "RNG" the roles.... yeah.... right....

Someone put a knife in LIS. It wasn't the person that drugged him, or so the writeup makes it seem. So was LIS attacker or attackee? Either way, LIS survived a good stabbing. Perhaps we should have someone seer him tonight so we can be sure one way or another?
Sure. Seer me. Given the preponderance of evidence - including from the mod - that I'm a villager ... that seems like a really great waste of a seering. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
Or is there a reason you want seering to be directed somewhere less useful....?
Super...
E
Escalla
Fwiw, I don't think it's a bad idea to clear LIS.
I would be happier knowing this butterfly knife thing is taken care of.
I would be happier knowing this butterfly knife thing is taken care of.
You could be the femme fatale. He's clearly going for a crime noir feel, and every noir story has one. I just figured seering you was the most efficient way to put everyone's mind at ease. And seer me all you like, it'll be a waste.I know, right? And mods say they "RNG" the roles.... yeah.... right....
Sure. Seer me. Given the preponderance of evidence - including from the mod - that I'm a villager ... that seems like a really great waste of a seering. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
Or is there a reason you want seering to be directed somewhere less useful....?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well this should be interesting. But, ya know, hakuna matata.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You could be the femme fatale. He's clearly going for a crime noir feel, and every noir story has one. I just figured seering you was the most efficient way to put everyone's mind at ease. And seer me all you like, it'll be a waste.
I didn't say anything about seering you, so I don't know where that's coming from.
I'm just telling you that you're being dumb: there is evidence all over the place that suggests I'm a villager. Yet you want to use seering - which could be used on someone totally unknown - just to "make sure" I'm a villager?
That's a waste of a very precious resource. And whenever someone wants to waste precious villager resources, it makes me wonder.
On a different note, <tonight> would be a great night for an assassin to attack Epi ......
E
Escalla
I didn't say anything about seering you, so I don't know where that's coming from.
I'm just telling you that you're being dumb: there is evidence all over the place that suggests I'm a villager. Yet you want to use seering - which could be used on someone totally unknown - just to "make sure" I'm a villager?
That's a waste of a very precious resource. And whenever someone wants to waste precious villager resources, it makes me wonder.
On a different note, <tonight> would be a great night for an assassin to attack Epi ......
Since when have you had this much of an issue being seered?
And no, if the hints in the write-ups are legit, attacking epi at night is probably not a good idea.
You are being really odd.
is epivet playing or saya?
cause the writeup says epi
I am confuso
cause the writeup says epi
I am confuso
Since when have you had this much of an issue being seered?
And no, if the hints in the write-ups are legit, attacking epi at night is probably not a good idea.
You are being really odd.
Sigh.
It's like there's an idiot cloud hanging over this game.
My "issue" with being seered is that it's a waste. Which is what I just said, so I'm not sure why you're asking what my issue is.
But if you really, really, really want to spend time seering me, in spite of Dyachei sticking up for me, Rojo being able to confirm my ability, and the frickin' mod pretty much telling you straight out what my role is ... hey, whatever, go for it.
And I can read the write-up, Escalla. So don't you think there's a <reason> that I said attacking her tonight might be a good idea?
Jesus Christ. I give up. I'm going back to playing this game as if I'm nyanko. Everyone's being a total n00b; I'm not going to waste my time.
is epivet playing or saya?
cause the writeup says epi
I am confuso
My fault as well as STL's. I kept writing Epi and I think STL wrote Epi meaning Saya.
Everywhere I said 'Epi' it should say 'Saya'. I presume that's true for what STL posted.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K