You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to the Basics? WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Welp, no point in fighting a losing battle. At least I know I'll be in good hands. Like Allstate.
Unelect Chillbo
Elect Rojo
Unelect Chillbo
Elect Rojo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
elect chillbo
because why not?
because why not?
Official Mayor Tally
Chillbo - 0 votes
Swings - 7 votes (swings, cyndia, MD, allieh, Jam, Jayna, Hedgie)
98 cats - 2 votes (98cats, vetash)
SV88 - 1 vote (SV88)
Rojo - 11 votes (MJ, Rojo, Dyachei, Escalla, Epivet, UFprevet, Gwen, BB, , Chillbo, wildzoo, WS)
Waffles: 4
21/26 votes
Election Deadline is still tentatively at 11 pm est.
Chillbo - 0 votes
Swings - 7 votes (swings, cyndia, MD, allieh, Jam, Jayna, Hedgie)
98 cats - 2 votes (98cats, vetash)
SV88 - 1 vote (SV88)
Rojo - 11 votes (MJ, Rojo, Dyachei, Escalla, Epivet, UFprevet, Gwen, BB, , Chillbo, wildzoo, WS)
Waffles: 4
21/26 votes
Election Deadline is still tentatively at 11 pm est.
Last edited:
Hmm...well, this odd timing now...elect chillbo
because why not?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
******elect rojo******
My undefeated mayordom will last at least one more game!Posted before reading.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was also going to vote for Chillbo before I saw he had pulled out of the race 🙁
E
Escalla
My undefeated mayordom will last at least one more game!
Which game again? I don't remember
Well then,
Unelect chillyman, Elect Rohohoandabottleofrum
Unelect chillyman, Elect Rohohoandabottleofrum
"Huh?". Even though I got killed right before the end.Which game again? I don't remember
Next time, young padawan.I was also going to vote for Chillbo before I saw he had pulled out of the race 🙁
Roll call: @kaydubs @devyn @hedgiehog @LetItSnow @equineconstant @magbags
They should contribute before I close.
They should contribute before I close.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
swings, don't be drunk SDNing while playing a game...
particularly if you're a wolf...
bad things could happen!
particularly if you're a wolf...
bad things could happen!
Three Important Notes, so Please Read
1. Items are about to be distributed for this evening, so be on the lookout for those.
2. There was a slight addendum that I have added to the first post, please read the area of the first post labeled "Edit:"
3. If you have night actions, start getting them sent in now! 🙂
1. Items are about to be distributed for this evening, so be on the lookout for those.
2. There was a slight addendum that I have added to the first post, please read the area of the first post labeled "Edit:"
3. If you have night actions, start getting them sent in now! 🙂
If she's a wolf, I fully encourage her to do some drunk SDNing. If you're a villager, have a Gatorade and some vitamin B before bed.swings, don't be drunk SDNing while playing a game...
particularly if you're a wolf...
bad things could happen!
E
Escalla
"Huh?". Even though I got killed right before the end.
![]()
Ahhh I sat out on that one. That would be why I don't remember it.
nothing has ever gone wrong when I've been mayor...
E
Escalla
nothing has ever gone wrong when I've been mayor...
Huh? I have no idea what you're trying to say here.
E
Escalla
hehe
*******************
Dangit lol. This is what I get for not checking SDN enough 😉
*******************
Dangit lol. This is what I get for not checking SDN enough 😉
*******************
All items have been distributed! Moar Night actions, and MOAR voting!
Haha, my vote for swings was 99% because I was hoping she'd drunk SDN a bunch this weekend.. Seeing others do that makes me feel better about myself for my previous (and undoubtably approaching future) drunk transgressions.
If not for my birthday… I would like to call myself an experienced player. Yeah, I may not be the high poster but I can be more talkative! I've been wanting to try a different strategy anyway since my lack of posting always comes back to bite me! To those that have voted for me so far, a shot for each one of you!
Can I get sympathy votes for having an orgo test on my bday? anyone? anyone?
NO!Can I get sympathy votes for having an orgo test on my bday? anyone? anyone?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I get sympathy votes for having an orgo test on my bday? anyone? anyone?
Where are all those missing votes?
One more Roll call: @kaydubs @devyn @LetItSnow @equineconstant @magbags![]()
Where are all those missing votes?
devyn is out getting whiskified.
Will she be back by the 11 pm deadline or is she probably just going to sleep? If not, I was already informed by LIS that he may not be here for the deadline tonight, and thus I may end early, since the thread seems fairly dead.devyn is out getting whiskified.
Do ET!Will she be back by the 11 pm deadline or is she probably just going to sleep? If not, I was already informed by LIS that he may not be here for the deadline tonight, and thus I may end early, since the thread seems fairly dead.
Okay, I won't be able to close before 9 pm anyway, so I will move the time up until then. Assuming nothing crazy happens between now and 9, that will be my close time. I am looking to turn over to the next day cycle fairly quickly afterwards, so get your night actions in, only missing a couple right now.
deduces that Devyn doesn't have a night actionOkay, I won't be able to close before 9 pm anyway, so I will move the time up until then. Assuming nothing crazy happens between now and 9, that will be my close time. I am looking to turn over to the next day cycle fairly quickly afterwards, so get your night actions in, only missing a couple right now.

deduces that Devyn doesn't have a night action![]()
She always sends contingencies. So not really helpful LOL
Or that some people are decent enough to put in contingencies. Either or 🙂deduces that Devyn doesn't have a night action![]()
E
Escalla
OR she's part of a group that can submit for her.
i.e. This is moot
i.e. This is moot
oh, i know... i was just playing around...OR she's part of a group that can submit for her.
i.e. This is moot
gawd. I know ww is serious bizness, but lighten up
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
oh, i know... i was just playing around...
gawd. I know ww is serious bizness, but lighten up
Not likely to happen for a while.
🙁
But anyway, if a good part of our roster wasn't coming of noob 201, I wouldn't care.
Carry on.
don't be sad facedNot likely to happen for a while.
🙁
But anyway, if a good part of our roster wasn't coming of noob 201, I wouldn't care.
Carry on.
Hey we can be fun too... 🙄
Will she be back by the 11 pm deadline or is she probably just going to sleep? If not, I was already informed by LIS that he may not be here for the deadline tonight, and thus I may end early, since the thread seems fairly dead.
******
Lol 11 pm deadline....that's 4am for us dude.
*****
E
Escalla
Hey we can be fun too... 🙄
That's not what was meant. 🙁
I'm sorry that I've been a downer lately....things have been really rough.
Just don't take me too seriously ok?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
Posted before reading.