Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just role nameWhat kind of results does the detective get back? Just role name?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
just role nameWhat kind of results does the detective get back? Just role name?
claimed that she used the wire to kill saya.what info do we have on EC again?
I really don't think it is devyn. but I could be wrong.you didn't think, with me saying that devyn was the politician and us not knowing if it was sketchy, you would have thought to investigate her?
i can forward it to whoever i want again... or you can re-pm him and cancel it...
Mihgt be a way to prove the role, too *hic* adn give us anther night to ivestic...nstivi...seer.i hate to waste a lynch, but we can get the lynch canceled... may be the best idea anyway, since if the person got converted and retained the role, it would suck. I just hate to do them like this... weatherman can cancel 1 lynch and can cancel 1 night's worth of actions allegiedly
That's what I was thinkingMihgt be a way to prove the role, too *hic* adn give us anther night to ivestic...nstivi...seer.
I know things for certain on 2 people. I'm sitting in the dark here, I don't want you to do that, but I have no idea which direction to go.gorram late lynches...
I'm not going go thru everyone in my group approving or disapproving to narrow down the seer
Too bad our takshi driver'sh dead. Everyone's DEAD! 😢😢😢I know things for certain on 2 people. I'm sitting in the dark here, I don't want you to do that, but I have no idea which direction to go.
I want to chat with you privately. I wish someone would move me there.
YOU'RE dead too! But...but I loved you, man...**************
![]()
**************
**********YOU'RE dead too! But...but I loved you, man...
Is that you, Sean Connery?!Headsh up, it'sh 5 mnuites to deadnile
HECKSH YEAH! My martini's gotsh moar applesh, though.Is that you, Sean Connery?!
At 11pm she PM'd me confirming the powerI thought we were canceling the lynch
Yes, my question is why didn't people put 2 and 2 together, since I said weatherman and jam started talking about weather forecast...Ughh why did everyone turn on Jayna? And why wasn't the lynch cancelled? @Jamr0ckin did you not get the memo? Or are you lying about your ability?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.