You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to the Basics? WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
Spell it phonetically... Dy-a-chei
*****
I put the emphasis on "dy", not "a" and think of "chei" as "chay" not "chee"

So it ends up being DIE-ah-chay. It's how I've always thought of it. hehe.
Therefore if I ever make a video (which I really was going to in Cats btw, but then there wasn't a need for it...), I'm using very shortened versions so I don't mess anything up.
*****
************************
My wolf brag really wasn't all that great -- but it was the first video-brag, so I'm hanging my hat on that title. And I think I definitely captured the right level of creepy. 🙂
*******************
"Are we not all wolves?"
One for the ages.
*****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was thinking of a villager brag video if people were dumb enough to lynch me as a villager. It would be 5 seconds and say 'I'm a villager you *****s' then I'd eat a chocotaco.*****
I put the emphasis on "dy", not "a" and think of "chei" as "chay" not "chee"
So it ends up being DIE-ah-chay. It's how I've always thought of it. hehe.
Therefore if I ever make a video (which I really was going to in Cats btw, but then there wasn't a need for it...), I'm using very shortened versions so I don't mess anything up.
*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*********************************
My wolf brag really wasn't all that great -- but it was the first video-brag, so I'm hanging my hat on that title. And I think I definitely captured the right level of creepy. 🙂
*******************
Your wolf brag led to me going back and reading that entire game thread and for that alone I thank you.
*************
E
Escalla
*******************
My wolf brag really wasn't all that great -- but it was the first video-brag, so I'm hanging my hat on that title. And I think I definitely captured the right level of creepy. 🙂
Gesundheit.
*******************
*********
I think your creepiest was definitely Thomas Covenant.
Creepiest evar in fact.
*********
********************
OMG, I just spewed coffee on my keyboard. I wish you had done a v-brag.
********************
I was thinking of a villager brag video if people were dumb enough to lynch me as a villager. It would be 5 seconds and say 'I'm a villager you *****s' then I'd eat a chocotaco.
OMG, I just spewed coffee on my keyboard. I wish you had done a v-brag.
********************
I haven't been lynched in a while... Wolves like to kill me early and often...********************
OMG, I just spewed coffee on my keyboard. I wish you had done a v-brag.
********************
*********************
Totally forgot about that. (If there's anyone who is curious, here it is.) You're right. That one was creepy.
*********************
*********
I think your creepiest was definitely Thomas Covenant.
Creepiest evar in fact.
*********
Totally forgot about that. (If there's anyone who is curious, here it is.) You're right. That one was creepy.
*********************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******************************
Totally forgot about that. (If there's anyone who is curious, here it is.) You're right. That one was creepy.
*********************
I also read that game thread. That post was something else...
**********
******************
Huh. Aren't you still alive over in Clockwork? .........
******************
I haven't been lynched in a while... Wolves like to kill me early and often...
Huh. Aren't you still alive over in Clockwork? .........
******************
You are a poet.*********************
Totally forgot about that. (If there's anyone who is curious, here it is.) You're right. That one was creepy.
*********************
I like that you just necro liked a post of mine from 4 months ago
I'm alive here too 😱******************
Huh. Aren't you still alive over in Clockwork? .........
******************
That (and oitnb) is what I was referring to as often. But I'll refrain from any more talk of that game here, since I'm sure this violates some rules about 2 living people who shouldn't be talking otherwise talking outside the thread...******************
Huh. Aren't you still alive over in Clockwork? .........
******************
******************
Yeah, truth. I probably shouldn't have made that crack. Soz.
******************
That (and oitnb) is what I was referring to as often. But I'll refrain from any more talk of that game here, since I'm sure this violates some rules about 2 living people who shouldn't be talking otherwise talking outside the thread...
Yeah, truth. I probably shouldn't have made that crack. Soz.
******************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**********That (and oitnb) is what I was referring to as often. But I'll refrain from any more talk of that game here, since I'm sure this violates some rules about 2 living people who shouldn't be talking otherwise talking outside the thread...
I forgot you were even in the oitnb game...
*********
I was there twice!**********
I forgot you were even in the oitnb game...
*********
I was making the racist comments. And getting killed n2 and the first night revivedI was there twice!
E
Escalla
*********************
Totally forgot about that. (If there's anyone who is curious, here it is.) You're right. That one was creepy.
*********************
********
I can't decide if it's the pic or the last line....
You also called me Scallops in that game. You were kinda on a roll that whole time.

********
Ah great timing person who just pmed me. Pming me right as I come back, to officially close out the night. Results are pending.... Peoples should get excited! Also if you guys somehow get to the end game when I am back at school (aka in 2 days), totes going to do a filming of it, co-starring your lovely mafia hitwoman. @sand_cat sound like a plan?
We begin this marvelous night following the politican, @devyn who was the person that originally lost the election to DVMD. She decided that following the election she would enjoy the finer things in life, such as things like whiskey tastings. She received an unexpected visitor last night and decided to open the door.
"Oh hello mayor. Whatcha doing all the way out on this side of town?"
"Well I just wanted to talk with you, you know, the boring political stuff."
"Sure come in. Can I get you something to drink? A beer, some wine, some whiskey?"
"No, I shouldn't be here long anyway, you know let's of mayor duties to attend to."
"I can certainly imagine. Anyways, what were you going to ask about?"
"Well, I wanted to know just a little bit about political rivals and how you deal with them. What if you had a political rival and they maybe were more qualified for your position.... What would you do about this rival?"
"Well I would probably try and stage something in the newspaper, slander their name, and thus destroy their reputation. Pretty much you just need to eliminate them from the race...."
"That's exactly what I would hope you would say. Eliminate them. Truly brilliant isn't it... And they would just never see it coming..."
"Rojo what r u talking about. Were you drinking before u came here?"
"No I wasn't. I was plotting. And you have confirmed what I must do." Rojo pulls out the gun. "I hope you know it's nothing personal, but I must stay in power, I must stay in control. This is my city now. Mine." With that he shoots devyn right in the head. Dead is devyn, the politician who would have been given many abilities had she been elected mayor.
Rojo is about to leave the house when he sees the man at the door. Specifically he sees the man in black. "Rojo... You of all people? I thought I could trust anyone. But now I am glad I didn't. I am glad I followed you. Now I know it is true. And you cannot be allowed to live."
Rojo starts to walk towards the man in black. "I am not doing anything wrong. This town needs order and I am ensuring the order of this town. This is my town and I need to do everything I can for it!"
Rojo walks forward some more, aiming to get within striking distance of the gun. But what he doesn't realize is that the man in black isn't going to fall for this. Instead once he is 10 feet in front of him. Many shots go off causing jojo to be dead on the side of the road.
Dead is rojo, the broadway play director turned mafia, whose last broadway production shall take place today as a matinee! "Maybe every last person has failed this city...." The man in black walks off, clearly upset.
There are 5 people remaining in the game
Everyone is now in one group together. This seems like an important lynch so let's do a late lynch tomorrow. Tentatively 9 pm tomorrow!
Brooklyn
Completely vacant?
Bronx
Completely vacant?
Queens
Completely vacant?
Manhattan
1. @allieh8607
2. @equineconstant
3. @98cats
4. @dyachei
5. @Jamr0ckin
Staten Island
Completely vacant?
The land of the Not Living
Wolfspeaker - District Attorney
Blackbox - The Necromancer
SV88 - The Ex-Mayor Turned Head Skeleton
Vetashley2117 - The Taxi Driver
Wildzoo - The Priest
Hedgiehog - Mafia Bodyguard
Kaydubs - The Godfather
Escalla - The Homeless Person
Mad Jack - The Killer
MDreamaker - The Drug Dealer
Cyndia - The Copycat converted to mafia
Sayabear3 - The Mafia Snitch who became the new Godfather
Magbags - The Connoisseur
Gwenerve - The pharmacist
LetItSnow - The Prostitute
Jayna - The Student
UFprevet12 - The Detective
SwingnSave - The Lawyer
Chillbo Baggins - The private investigator converted to mafia (and then became the godfather)
Thedrjojo - The broadway play director converted to mafia
Devyn - The Politician
"Oh hello mayor. Whatcha doing all the way out on this side of town?"
"Well I just wanted to talk with you, you know, the boring political stuff."
"Sure come in. Can I get you something to drink? A beer, some wine, some whiskey?"
"No, I shouldn't be here long anyway, you know let's of mayor duties to attend to."
"I can certainly imagine. Anyways, what were you going to ask about?"
"Well, I wanted to know just a little bit about political rivals and how you deal with them. What if you had a political rival and they maybe were more qualified for your position.... What would you do about this rival?"
"Well I would probably try and stage something in the newspaper, slander their name, and thus destroy their reputation. Pretty much you just need to eliminate them from the race...."
"That's exactly what I would hope you would say. Eliminate them. Truly brilliant isn't it... And they would just never see it coming..."
"Rojo what r u talking about. Were you drinking before u came here?"
"No I wasn't. I was plotting. And you have confirmed what I must do." Rojo pulls out the gun. "I hope you know it's nothing personal, but I must stay in power, I must stay in control. This is my city now. Mine." With that he shoots devyn right in the head. Dead is devyn, the politician who would have been given many abilities had she been elected mayor.
Rojo is about to leave the house when he sees the man at the door. Specifically he sees the man in black. "Rojo... You of all people? I thought I could trust anyone. But now I am glad I didn't. I am glad I followed you. Now I know it is true. And you cannot be allowed to live."
Rojo starts to walk towards the man in black. "I am not doing anything wrong. This town needs order and I am ensuring the order of this town. This is my town and I need to do everything I can for it!"
Rojo walks forward some more, aiming to get within striking distance of the gun. But what he doesn't realize is that the man in black isn't going to fall for this. Instead once he is 10 feet in front of him. Many shots go off causing jojo to be dead on the side of the road.
Dead is rojo, the broadway play director turned mafia, whose last broadway production shall take place today as a matinee! "Maybe every last person has failed this city...." The man in black walks off, clearly upset.
There are 5 people remaining in the game
Everyone is now in one group together. This seems like an important lynch so let's do a late lynch tomorrow. Tentatively 9 pm tomorrow!
Brooklyn
Completely vacant?
Bronx
Completely vacant?
Queens
Completely vacant?
Manhattan
1. @allieh8607
2. @equineconstant
3. @98cats
4. @dyachei
5. @Jamr0ckin
Staten Island
Completely vacant?
The land of the Not Living
Wolfspeaker - District Attorney
Blackbox - The Necromancer
SV88 - The Ex-Mayor Turned Head Skeleton
Vetashley2117 - The Taxi Driver
Wildzoo - The Priest
Hedgiehog - Mafia Bodyguard
Kaydubs - The Godfather
Escalla - The Homeless Person
Mad Jack - The Killer
MDreamaker - The Drug Dealer
Cyndia - The Copycat converted to mafia
Sayabear3 - The Mafia Snitch who became the new Godfather
Magbags - The Connoisseur
Gwenerve - The pharmacist
LetItSnow - The Prostitute
Jayna - The Student
UFprevet12 - The Detective
SwingnSave - The Lawyer
Chillbo Baggins - The private investigator converted to mafia (and then became the godfather)
Thedrjojo - The broadway play director converted to mafia
Devyn - The Politician
Last edited:
*******
😱
*******
😱
*******
👍*****
I put the emphasis on "dy", not "a" and think of "chei" as "chay" not "chee"
So it ends up being DIE-ah-chay. It's how I've always thought of it. hehe.
Therefore if I ever make a video (which I really was going to in Cats btw, but then there wasn't a need for it...), I'm using very shortened versions so I don't mess anything up.
*****
E
Escalla
*********
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that puts Rojo at 0 for 3 in regards to being mayor. Right? Or am I missing a game?
*********
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that puts Rojo at 0 for 3 in regards to being mayor. Right? Or am I missing a game?
*********
***************
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that puts Rojo at 0 for 3 in regards to being mayor. Right? Or am I missing a game?
*********
You are missing I don't even or whatever the Samoa game was... Gotta be something else too...
*******
E
Escalla
******
You are missing I don't even or whatever the Samoa game was... Gotta be something else too...
*******
*****
We had a mayor in that one? ok. Jeez that one was a long time ago too.
****
*********
We had a mayor in that one? ok. Jeez that one was a long time ago too.
****
I need a spreadsheet of all my games...
And no wolf brag if you die in your sleep... 🙁 I was going to live up to my directorial name
****
I need a spreadsheet of all my games...
And no wolf brag if you die in your sleep... 🙁 I was going to live up to my directorial name
*****
My poor little manatee mayor.
I would have protected you....or advised you not to get killed.
******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was really just hoping you got lynched for the wolf brag, but Ig it doesn't always work out that way 🙁****
I need a spreadsheet of all my games...
And no wolf brag if you die in your sleep... 🙁 I was going to live up to my directorial name
*******I was thinking of a villager brag video if people were dumb enough to lynch me as a villager. It would be 5 seconds and say 'I'm a villager you *****s' then I'd eat a chocotaco.
this may be one of my most liked comments ever... probably would have gotten more likes than the actual video...
*******
**********************************************************
I haz a dead......
also STL can you bold names when we are killed in posts? easier to find that way - Thanks bunches!
**********************************************************
I haz a dead......
also STL can you bold names when we are killed in posts? easier to find that way - Thanks bunches!
**********************************************************
Sorry it's hard to do on my phone and the wifi at my hotel is really being terrible.... I will make sure I do stars though this way it is easy to see...
Lynch 98cats
To help those of you out (and help STL out - this is MOD Sanctioned)
Official Roster (lets say you all moved to New Jersey):
@98cats
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei
@equineconstant
@allieh8607
Official Roster (lets say you all moved to New Jersey):
@98cats
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei
@equineconstant
@allieh8607
Lunch 98cats
***********************lets say you all moved to New Jersey
Never have I been so thankful for my untimely death in a game.
***********************
Note that mod did not sanction this move to New Jersey specifically! 😛 but you can all pm and all that jazz now 😛
*********
NEW JERSEY!
*********
NEW JERSEY!
*********
To help those of you out (and help STL out - this is MOD Sanctioned)
Official Roster (lets say you all moved to New Jersey):
*****************
The horror 😱
*****************
Lunch 98cats
Yummy, 98cats for lunch.
I'm slightly suspicious of EC, but have nothing to back it up.
The sun is poking out from the clouds, and it is warming up. This gives me hope...
So, I think I'll lynch 98cats for now.
**************
bring a doggie bag
*******
30 minutes and no likes yet?

this is comic goldmine jerry!
********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yummy, 98cats for lunch.
I'm slightly suspicious of EC, but have nothing to back it up.
The sun is poking out from the clouds, and it is warming up. This gives me hope...
So, I think I'll lynch 98cats for now.
Yeah, but what do you have to back up a lynch on me? Just as much as you have for EC?
When you notice a cat in profound meditation, the reason, I tell you is always the same...his mind is engaged in a rapt contemplation...of the thought...of the thought...of the thought...of his name.Hooorrrayyyyyy! Finally got wifi to work, okay, I am going to go back through all of the posts and update them now. Got 1 hour to do it before 1st conference, let's see how efficient I can be! 🙂
Items have been redistributed!
Still editing posts, but all posts by me that are NOT on page 25 have all been updated. Be aware that clues will be input into the write ups as per normal, so please feel free to look back to see if anything I say helps 😛.
Still editing posts, but all posts by me that are NOT on page 25 have all been updated. Be aware that clues will be input into the write ups as per normal, so please feel free to look back to see if anything I say helps 😛.
******************
Huh. Aren't you still alive over in Clockwork? .........
******************
I'm alive here too 😱
*********************
Oh how the mighty have fallen......irony shenanigans?
*********************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 96K