This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wisco92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm not really educated on this subject (read: not an adcom) but to my layman's perspective I think you're overreacting

You have one bad grade and the rest C's? I think you're going to be fine. Continue your study habits with the MCAT, do well on it, and keep your pace (A/A-) on Heme, A&P, Orgo and Phys and in my opinion you're a shoo-in.

Like I said though, take what I say with a grain of salt. Consult with one of the adcoms on here.

I've gotten the impression that transcripts are rarely scrutinized. Instead, only the year-by-year breakdown of grades are looked at. So don't worry about that C+, your PB gpa is fine.

Last edited:
I've gotten the impression that transcripts are rarely scrutinized. Instead, only the year-by-year breakdown of grades are looked at. So don't worry about that C+, your PB gpa is fine.

You're saying the timing of courses doesn't matter really, only that you consistently scored well