Quantcast

Bad idea?! Taking all these courses at the same time ?..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeurosciencePrincess

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
So for the first semester of my sophomore year I am taking Physics 1 & lab, genetics, calc 2 and environment & society (writing and reading intensive course). Do you think it would be a bad idea to switch out the environmental class for biochemistry. is it a bad idea to take biochem at the same time as these other classes? I could always take it spring of my sophomore year but I was just thinking about getting it over with. Let me know your thoughts.

NeurosciencePrincess

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking genetics, physics 1, and calc II. I wanted to add biochemistry to my courseload but i could always wait until the next semester but by that time i’ll be in Physics 2, cell bio, and statistics. What do you recommend?

I am taking genetics, physics 1, and calc II. I wanted to add biochemistry to my courseload but i could always wait until the next semester but by that time i’ll be in Physics 2, cell bio, and statistics. What do you recommend?
Pace yourself.

Reactions: 1 users

JustaDO

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
upload_2019-3-29_9-53-29.png

Look at your post months ago, and this should be a simple answer.

Reactions: 1 user

JustaDO

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
See the essentially same post you made 2 hours ago for the answer.

CandH23

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don’t add Biochem in there keep the environmental class