Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Karabiner13

Ohio State c/o 2018
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who doesn't love baked goods. Smells wafting from the kitchen are drawing quite the crowd. Will the baked goods satisfy the crowd or will they turn out disastrous?

Generally lynch close will be 10:30pm EST and night close 8am EST

No minimum post requirement. But we will expect you to have good participation if you sign-up

Game starting Monday as long as we get players and have things ready

All this brought to you by Masterchef @Karabiner13, Baby Mod @CoffeeQuestionMark, and the Fabulous Foodie @kaydubs

tenor.gif

Hungry Hippos
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hungry Hippos
1. AM
2. Crayola227
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. Sporty
15.

Thanks for the tag, AM, I missed you.

I finally can play, but I might expect to be busier than in games past. I've been very busy this spring with housework and new friends doing BDSM. I won't tell any stories here, but I hope that acronym didn't break pre-vet. I need occasional reminders amongst the fun that this isn't the Lounge.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
By the way, I know nicknames are given but if anyone finds it too annoying to type out my name, my initials are MEES 🙂 (Miranda Emily Eden Senft) so if you would like to say MEES, I would not be opposed 🙂
Lol damnit!!
tumblr_m05ur7FtOK1rqetmpo2_250.gif

I’ll probably call you Miry (aka the less evil version of Mixy) :cat: