Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll PM you! Will you also be needing the 3 numbers on the back of my credit card? 😛Now all I need is your birthday and social security number and I’m set
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'll PM you! Will you also be needing the 3 numbers on the back of my credit card? 😛Now all I need is your birthday and social security number and I’m set
I would have called you Sen, but now I know that calling you Moose is much more appropriateBy the way, I know nicknames are given but if anyone finds it too annoying to type out my name, my initials are MEES 🙂 (Miranda Emily Eden Senft) so if you would like to say MEES, I would not be opposed 🙂
Or should it be MOOSE in all caps?I would have called you Sen, but now I know that calling you Moose is much more appropriate

I would have called you Sen, but now I know that calling you Moose is much more appropriate
Yes, and the numbers on the front as well please.I'll PM you! Will you also be needing the 3 numbers on the back of my credit card? 😛
Clearly MOOSEOr should it be MOOSE in all caps?![]()
Clearly MOOSE
Put me in, coach!No one wants to be #13? I'll leave sign-ups open for a bit. Like I said, roles will go out in the morning and game will start shortly after
Hungry Hippos
1. AMelgamation
2. Crayola227
3. MirandaSenft
4. Mixy
5. Capri
6. jboo
7. Dubz
8. Mad Jack
9. kcoughli
10. Glammyre
11. Greeney
12. 3m
13.
14. Sporty
15. Paws
No.I’ll probably call you Miry (aka the less evil version of Mixy)![]()
MOOOOOSE!!Or should it be MOOSE in all caps?![]()
Hungry Hippos
1. AMelgamation
2. Crayola227
3. MirandaSenft
4. Mixy
5. Capri
6. jboo
7. Dubz
8. Mad Jack
9. kcoughli
10. Glammyre
11. Greeney
12. 3m
13. Pbc
14. Sporty
15. Paws
I am back in civilization. I can has #16? Or is this game full?
Which reminds me.....where’s my scarf!?
I Had to order more crochet hooks and wait for the yarn to come in. I’ve got about 90 rows left.Yes, I support this AMelgamation.
I thought all night to come up with this lame pun.
I'm pretty sure that can be arrangedSomeone is going to have to poke me hard when the game starts. Life is a tad bit busy.
If jboo's never been mayor, then I'llbc I've never been mayor and I feel confident enough now not to fork it up
@Karabiner13 @kaydubs Are the PM conversations we create permanent? Or do they shut down if the roster shifts?
Pass on my chef legacy to the next available generation. Since my manatee insists on modding all the time 😛
Came first eh, @Animal Midwife? Not very gracious of you 😉
AniMel Midwife?Hungry Hippos
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek)
One more post and you're at 5K!Elect Paws
for full mason glory
My phone hates meI liked the onoddong. Why'd you change it? Now if someone were to run a game after this. I could be convinced to play 😛 Won't start a job until mid-June at the earliest

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.