You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
###elect Paws###
Naked votes. Very interesting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial D1 Sous Chef Tally
paws (4) - paws, AMel, MOOSE, Mixy
jboo (4) - jboo, Glam, WZ, capri
PBC (1) - kc
9/16
Deadline ~ 11 hours
paws (4) - paws, AMel, MOOSE, Mixy
jboo (4) - jboo, Glam, WZ, capri
PBC (1) - kc
9/16
Deadline ~ 11 hours
D1 Sous Chef Tally
paws (4) - paws, glam, dubz, capri
jboo (4) - jboo, amel, MOOSE, mixy
pbc (1) - kcough
😏 A Tie?!? You all are brave 😏 
9/16
Deadline ~ 10 hours
paws (4) - paws, glam, dubz, capri
jboo (4) - jboo, amel, MOOSE, mixy
pbc (1) - kcough
9/16
Deadline ~ 10 hours
ELECT WZ
I just realized that I've literally never been mayor. Ever. It's like you people don't trust me or something.
I just realized that I've literally never been mayor. Ever. It's like you people don't trust me or something.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well then why not elect yourself? I'm a little twitchy about the position after last time...ELECT WZ
I just realized that I've literally never been mayor. Ever. It's like you people don't trust me or something.
I gave up on electing myself years ago because it never happens. Only time I really throw my name in the ring is when I've got a mayoral-tied power, and even then I lose lolWell then why not elect yourself? I'm a little twitchy about the position after last time...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd vote for you! 😍I gave up on electing myself years ago because it never happens. Only time I really throw my name in the ring is when I've got a mayoral-tied power, and even then I lose lol
******************************************************
******************************************************
Its okay, the only time I got elected for a mayor-type thing was when I was a wolf so I don't see it happening ever again haha.ELECT WZ
I just realized that I've literally never been mayor. Ever. It's like you people don't trust me or something.
******************************************************
D1 Sous Chef Tally
paws (4) - paws, glam, dubz, capri
jboo (4) - jboo, amel, MOOSE, mixy
pbc (1) - kcough
WZ (1) - mj
😏 A Tie?!? You all are brave 😏 
10/16
Deadline ~ 8.5 hours
paws (4) - paws, glam, dubz, capri
jboo (4) - jboo, amel, MOOSE, mixy
pbc (1) - kcough
WZ (1) - mj
10/16
Deadline ~ 8.5 hours
Idk, a mayor tie worked out pretty well for me last time...D1 Sous Chef Tally
😏 A Tie?!? You all are brave 😏
Yeah no. I remember how that all played out and don't really want to die in a tie for mayor or piss off our mods. I'd like to be mayor, as I haven't been either, but will likely remove my self-vote if a tie will result later this evening. For now, VOTE PAWS!
GL jboo [emoji4]
GL jboo [emoji4]
Guys. Hold on a flim flam second...
I'm reading the tallies. The votes are switched...
I'm reading the tallies. The votes are switched...
Whaaaa??? Why?Guys. Hold on a flim flam second...
I'm reading the tallies. The votes are switched...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whaaaa??? Why?
Your guess is as good as mine.
And it's only the people who voted for Jboo and Paws, not for PBC or dubz (except for those who voted for themselves)
Huh. I wondered why KB posted that tally immediately after you tallied. Figured it was a ninja. So only first votes count?Guys. Hold on a flim flam second...
I'm reading the tallies. The votes are switched...
Hmm.... but jboo and paws votes are correct. Mine is most definitely not for the right person though...Guys. Hold on a flim flam second...
I'm reading the tallies. The votes are switched...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do not recommendIdk, a mayor tie worked out pretty well for me last time...

Did it work out well for you though? In the end? 😉
Maybe it applies to people who didn't vote for themselves and/or people who aren't the first voter for a candidate
Want to experiment and change your vote to WZ or PBC to see what happens?Maybe it applies to people who didn't vote for themselves and/or people who aren't the first voter for a candidate
To test our theory out...
Unelect Paws
Elect PBC
Unelect Paws
Elect PBC
Really? Ever? Even I've been mayor once.I just realized that I've literally never been mayor. Ever. It's like you people don't trust me or something.
Why twitchy?Well then why not elect yourself? I'm a little twitchy about the position after last time...
Thanks for pointing that out. For the sake of experimentation,Guys. Hold on a flim flam second...
I'm reading the tallies. The votes are switched...
unvote jboo
vote mj
Just keeping you on your toes 😉
D1 Sous Chef Tally
paws (3) - paws, glam, mixy
jboo (4) - jboo, amel, WZ, capri
pbc (2) - kcough, MOOSE
WZ (1) - mj
😏 A Tie?!? You all are brave 😏 
10/16
Deadline ~ 6.5 hours
Roll call: @genny @Crayola227 @SportPonies @mmmdreamerz @greeneyegal92 @PrincessButterCup
D1 Sous Chef Tally
paws (3) - paws, glam, mixy
jboo (4) - jboo, amel, WZ, capri
pbc (2) - kcough, MOOSE
WZ (1) - mj
10/16
Deadline ~ 6.5 hours
Roll call: @genny @Crayola227 @SportPonies @mmmdreamerz @greeneyegal92 @PrincessButterCup
I just realized you've got your five year member badge and I don't. My god, you've been posting on here since you were like, 7Do not recommend
Did it work out well for you though? In the end? 😉
@CoffeeQuestionMark so it was just to mess with us?
It's still not correct...@CoffeeQuestionMark so it was just to mess with us?
![]()
i can't tally this game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I accidentally just perused the tally up top 😛It's still not correct...
Is that a mod commandment?i can't tally this game
D1 Sous Chef Tally
paws (3) - paws, AMel, mixy
jboo (3) - jboo, dubz, capri
pbc (2) - kcough, MOOSE
wz (1) - mj
mj (1) - glam
😏 A Tie?!? You all are brave 😏 
10/16
Deadline ~ 6 hours
paws (3) - paws, AMel, mixy
jboo (3) - jboo, dubz, capri
pbc (2) - kcough, MOOSE
wz (1) - mj
mj (1) - glam
10/16
Deadline ~ 6 hours
Guys. Hold on a flim flam second...
I'm reading the tallies. The votes are switched...
Huh. I wondered why KB posted that tally immediately after you tallied. Figured it was a ninja. So only first votes count?
Just a mod mistake. Was multi-tasking. Got lots of things to do now I have a job
ETA: I posted an hour after AM so there would be an official tally. Except I multitasking didn't help
Mods just like to have fun?
(Kidding, just an error)
D1 Sous Chef Tally
paws (2) - paws, mixy
jboo (4) - jboo, amel, WZ, capri
pbc (2) - kcough, MOOSE
WZ (1) - mj
MJ (1) glam
10/16
Deadline ~ 6.5 hours
Roll call: @genny @Crayola227 @SportPonies @mmmdreamerz @greeneyegal92 @PrincessButterCup
![]()
@Animal Midwife did you vote for jboo or paws? When I went through just now I saw paws but my baby mod has you for jboo
👍 and congratulations!Just a mod mistake. Was multi-tasking. Got lots of things to do now I have a job
I'll keep my vote where it is since MJ's been waiting longer for mayor than jboo, though.
I'm doing this on my phone dont believe my tally@Animal Midwife did you vote for jboo or paws? When I went through just now I saw paws but my baby mod has you for jboo
Is that a mod commandment?
Just me being dramatic.
@Animal Midwife did you vote for jboo or paws? When I went through just now I saw paws but my baby mod has you for jboo
I voted for Paws.
No worries mods 🙂 We're a paranoid bunch! 
unelect PBC
re-elect Paws (please 🙂 Sorry for the waffling!)

unelect PBC
re-elect Paws (please 🙂 Sorry for the waffling!)
it was amusing. May have to work it into a future game somehow 😏
it was amusing. May have to work it into a future game somehow 😏
I'm so confused
it was amusing. May have to work it into a future game somehow 😏
D1 No More Confusion, Should Be Accurate Sous Chef Tally
paws (4) - paws, AMel, mixy, MOOSE
jboo (3) - jboo, dubz, capri
pbc (1) - kcough
wz (1) - mj
mj (1) - glam
10/16
Deadline ~ 6 hours
paws (4) - paws, AMel, mixy, MOOSE
jboo (3) - jboo, dubz, capri
pbc (1) - kcough
wz (1) - mj
mj (1) - glam
10/16
Deadline ~ 6 hours
Elect PBC
If y'all are going to keep confusing me for a food item, you might as well let me rule the kitchen.
Vote for peanut buttery goodness!
If y'all are going to keep confusing me for a food item, you might as well let me rule the kitchen.
Vote for peanut buttery goodness!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********
man those look delicious
*********
might have been hungry when I found that gif
D1 Sous Chef Tally
paws (4) - paws, AMel, mixy, MOOSE
jboo (3) - jboo, dubz, capri
pbc (2) - kcough, pbc
wz (1) - mj
mj (1) - glam
11/16
Deadline ~ 5 hours
paws (4) - paws, AMel, mixy, MOOSE
jboo (3) - jboo, dubz, capri
pbc (2) - kcough, pbc
wz (1) - mj
mj (1) - glam
11/16
Deadline ~ 5 hours
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry jbooze.
Unelect jboozle, elect MJ
Unelect jboozle, elect MJ
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because the last time there was a mayor vote, and I acquired votes, I diedWhy twitchy?

Don't be jelly, you'll get yours soon 😉I just realized you've got your five year member badge and I don't. My god, you've been posting on here since you were like, 7
Oh, sorry 😳. That explains your word choice.Because the last time there was a mayor vote, and I acquired votes, I died![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
'd 