Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey @WildZoo, where's your headgear?
First of all, everyone should know that if you feel confident enough that you would eat my hat, you are absolutely wrong.

Second of all, I'm proud of you child. Even though you killed me at a totally unnecessary time.
 
First some notes from the mod end:

When I say roles don’t matter, they truly don’t. I do this on purpose so that you can’t role hunt as a crutch for wolf hunting.

Second, you guys really need to read. Not only did you miss things in write-ups but you also missed things said by players that were either really good thoughts or poked holes into wolf arguments

Finally you really need to have discussion. The lack of discussion early on killed you guys

Oh and anymore ties that are intentional aren’t going to be pleasant in games going forward

As for what a ninja does, they would survive if they tried to kill the bomb but would die if they tried to kill the samurai

The sous chef was given the ability to nullify any lynch avoidance (wolf or village) but they had to say they were using the ability for it to go through. They could also suggest a baked good for us to feature in the lynch write-up
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you everyone for the praise!! I really tried!! @capri1722 and @StayingPositive2017 , I am still salty and you are not forgiven...yet.
Thank you to the incredible mods for being awesome this whole game even with the tie debacle (I promise NEVER AGAIN!!!).
7QSs.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you everyone for the praise!! I really tried!! @capri1722 and @StayingPositive2017 , I am still salty and you are not forgiven...yet.
Thank you to the incredible mods for being awesome this whole game even with the tie debacle (I promise NEVER AGAIN!!!).
7QSs.gif
Revenge lynch paws starting next game like how @Lawper gets my vote any game he plays D1
 
So what was Sporty's ninja ability? I get the alpha wolf thing and MJ's ability, but I thought Sporty was just wolfnilla...

The other question I've got is who was @WildZoo 's rival and what would have happened if she killed them?

Also, awesome first game @Miranda Senft !!! I voted you MVP for tots chat, it's too bad you ended up:
images

You might want to read my posts :laugh:
 
So what was Sporty's ninja ability? I get the alpha wolf thing and MJ's ability, but I thought Sporty was just wolfnilla...

The other question I've got is who was @WildZoo 's rival and what would have happened if she killed them?

Also, awesome first game @Miranda Senft !!! I voted you MVP for tots chat, it's too bad you ended up:
images
Apparently if you give a moose 1 tie, it lives, if you give a moose 1 lynch...it dies
 
After being in the tot chat I definitely want in on next game if possible! Really enjoyed watching and am seriously lacking paranoia in my current life.

Dead chat was at 11 pages

Tots was 12.

You might want to read my posts :laugh:

Lol, sorry about that. I started typing before you posted, so I didn't see it. (Please don't point your lightning staff at me :ninja:)

Tis an excellent gif!!!

I'm calling you Morton during the next game...
 
After being in the tot chat I definitely want in on next game if possible! Really enjoyed watching and am seriously lacking paranoia in my current life.



Tots was 12.



Lol, sorry about that. I started typing before you posted, so I didn't see it. (Please don't point your lightning staff at me :ninja:)



I'm calling you Morton during the next game...
Who is Morton? Is he a moose?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Basically as a summary: had I tried to kill Dubz, she would've killed me instead. Which is why I claimed Cray's cow instead of my Cat. I didn't want people putting two and two together and recognizing that the cat and mouse were probably the rivals that were in Dubz's death write- up.
Tbh I don’t think anyone would’ve noticed with all the things that slipped by :laugh:

The cow would’ve been more fitting for you though