Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're right about at least one of those things. 😉
What makes you think Sporty is village?
And you didn't really answer my question about what makes you think Moose or I are wolfy...
Tbh I'd be more willing to concede on my vote if it wasn't lylo, but lylo gets me all kinds of paranoid.
Sporty has been completely village in pm, and while she didnt vote for MJ, she wasnt sure but opted to vote for who she thought was wolf. I know this because we were discussing in pm in real time as she debated it. Could I be wrong? Of course, but I have to trust aomesom, and I opted to trust Genny and sporty based in PMs. Plus I've asaithat multiple times on thread so it's not like I'm changing my story for end game.

I have voted for you several times, and you hadn't made me think otherwise until recently. I'm still not sure, but pretty close to waffling back.

Miranda has seemed exceptionally noobie and I gave her the benefit of the doubt for alot of the game but that stuff yesterday is just too much, plus the "fraking" comment sounded like Crayola coaching her. Genny also thought moose was wolfy (and sporty too) and challenged them both on it and thought she would die for it and then did.

So yeah I'm waffling back
###
Unlynch capri
Lynch moose
###
I just don't see the sporty vote
 
You're right about at least one of those things. 😉
What makes you think Sporty is village?
And you didn't really answer my question about what makes you think Moose or I are wolfy...
Tbh I'd be more willing to concede on my vote if it wasn't lylo, but lylo gets me all kinds of paranoid.
Oh the other reason I was having trouble voting for moose was because cray keeps voting there but she would totally do that so I'm trying to ignore that feeling
 
Sporty has been completely village in pm, and while she didnt vote for MJ, she wasnt sure but opted to vote for who she thought was wolf. I know this because we were discussing in pm in real time as she debated it. Could I be wrong? Of course, but I have to trust aomesom, and I opted to trust Genny and sporty based in PMs. Plus I've asaithat multiple times on thread so it's not like I'm changing my story for end game.
Thanks for the answer.
I have voted for you several times, and you hadn't made me think otherwise until recently. I'm still not sure, but pretty close to waffling back.
In hindsight, I'm not really sure why I asked about me, should've been obvious based on our PMs that day you had the cupcake. :laugh:
Miranda has seemed exceptionally noobie and I gave her the benefit of the doubt for alot of the game
This is where I'm at currently.
but that stuff yesterday is just too much, plus the "fraking" comment sounded like Crayola coaching her. Genny also thought moose was wolfy (and sporty too) and challenged them both on it and thought she would die for it and then did.
In isolation, yeah I would have lynched her over the role thing too. In context I'm not totally sure. Like we don't even know if MJ was telling the truth about his mayoral ability, so we don't know if her ability is the counter to it. That's the thing I'm hung up on the most.

The hooplah over the fraking comment seemed ridiculous to me at the time, but I think I'll go back and reread it, because that's an interesting take on it.

If the two remaining wolves are Moose + Cray, why wouldn't Cray talk Moose out of NKing someone who is directly challenging one of the wolves?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the answer.

In hindsight, I'm not really sure why I asked about me, should've been obvious based on our PMs that day you had the cupcake. :laugh:

This is where I'm at currently.

In isolation, yeah I would have lynched her over the role thing too. In context I'm not totally sure. Like we don't even know if MJ was telling the truth about his mayoral ability, so we don't know if her ability is the counter to it. That's the thing I'm hung up on the most.

The hooplah over the fraking comment seemed ridiculous to me at the time, but I think I'll go back and reread it, because that's an interesting take on it.

If the two remaining wolves are Moose + Cray, why wouldn't Cray talk Moose out of NKing someone who is directly challenging one of the wolves?
When cray and I wolfed together we both wanted to kill strong players and pippy and lis talked us out of it
 
Thanks for the answer.

In hindsight, I'm not really sure why I asked about me, should've been obvious based on our PMs that day you had the cupcake. :laugh:

This is where I'm at currently.

In isolation, yeah I would have lynched her over the role thing too. In context I'm not totally sure. Like we don't even know if MJ was telling the truth about his mayoral ability, so we don't know if her ability is the counter to it. That's the thing I'm hung up on the most.

The hooplah over the fraking comment seemed ridiculous to me at the time, but I think I'll go back and reread it, because that's an interesting take on it.

If the two remaining wolves are Moose + Cray, why wouldn't Cray talk Moose out of NKing someone who is directly challenging one of the wolves?
Also don't know if it matters but I'm the one that mentioned the frak thing to Genny, she opted to call it out on thread
 
D9 Lynch Tally

Sporty (2)
- moose, capri
Moose (1) - paws
Capri () -

3/5

Missing: sporty, cray


Deadline ~ 2 hours

1439325099_nancy.gif
 
Sporty has been completely village in pm, and while she didnt vote for MJ, she wasnt sure but opted to vote for who she thought was wolf. I know this because we were discussing in pm in real time as she debated it. Could I be wrong? Of course, but I have to trust aomesom, and I opted to trust Genny and sporty based in PMs. Plus I've asaithat multiple times on thread so it's not like I'm changing my story for end game.

I have voted for you several times, and you hadn't made me think otherwise until recently. I'm still not sure, but pretty close to waffling back.

Miranda has seemed exceptionally noobie and I gave her the benefit of the doubt for alot of the game but that stuff yesterday is just too much, plus the "fraking" comment sounded like Crayola coaching her. Genny also thought moose was wolfy (and sporty too) and challenged them both on it and thought she would die for it and then did.

So yeah I'm waffling back
###
Unlynch capri
Lynch moose
###
I just don't see the sporty vote
Literally, you're going to lynch me because I said "frack"...that sounds like super reasonable logic (sorry, just saw Deadpool 2 so my sass-ometer is off the charts 😛 ) no but seriously, that's kinda lame. We're all pretty sure Cray is a wolf. Okay, that leaves me, Capri, Sporty, and you Paws. Sporty seems like the obvious choice based on voting, but, as Sporty and you pointed out, that might be a bit "too obvious" but to be fair, MJ was a bit "too obvious" with the fact that he was the seer and he kept not dying (I don't know if KC saved him or not, but I digress). In addition, I used a cupcake on Genny yesterday and we talked and she told me that I sounded wolfy, but I passed the cupcake on to her anyway(before the mods said it would be gobbled up) because I told her I wanted to continue our conversation because I trusted she was village based on her game play, her speculations, and her pm. I was pissed Genny died because she was one of the people I was really sure about! Which, of course, means I'm left with people I view as sketch (which you guys think I'm sketch so I guess that evens the playing field a bit). Also, why would I literally give her an item and tell her I was giving it to her if I was going to kill her that night?! What would be the point? It was already after lynch! (Here's what I said to Genny at 10:47 pm "Okay, I got mist netting at 5:30 EST in the morning so I gotta go to bed. I gave you the cupcake so if you get it tomorrow, I would hope that we can continue this conversation but I understand if you want to talk to somebody else 🙂 good night!").
Capri seemed sketch in the beginning (to answer your question of whether or not I always thought she was village) because she always seemed to join the vote late and seemed to bandwagon on some votes. But I really believe after the whole MJ thing that she's a villager (but it absolutely could be possible that you're right and that they had this plot so the village trusted her, but my gut tells me that's a no just because of how quickly MJ sold her out, but again, that's just my gut).
I already explained why I feel Sporty is sketch, but I would also like to add that Sporty was too trusting of MJ before their pm opened and I agree with Capri about Sporty "soft defending" MJ!
Finally, we come to you Paws...for once, I agree with Cray that you seem "chaotic" but I feel you've been extremely upfront about stuff...maybe a little too much...but I don't believe you are a wolf. I am going to stick with my gut on Sporty because my gut was right about MJ.
 
Literally, you're going to lynch me because I said "frack"...that sounds like super reasonable logic (sorry, just saw Deadpool 2 so my sass-ometer is off the charts 😛 ) no but seriously, that's kinda lame. We're all pretty sure Cray is a wolf. Okay, that leaves me, Capri, Sporty, and you Paws. Sporty seems like the obvious choice based on voting, but, as Sporty and you pointed out, that might be a bit "too obvious" but to be fair, MJ was a bit "too obvious" with the fact that he was the seer and he kept not dying (I don't know if KC saved him or not, but I digress). In addition, I used a cupcake on Genny yesterday and we talked and she told me that I sounded wolfy, but I passed the cupcake on to her anyway(before the mods said it would be gobbled up) because I told her I wanted to continue our conversation because I trusted she was village based on her game play, her speculations, and her pm. I was pissed Genny died because she was one of the people I was really sure about! Which, of course, means I'm left with people I view as sketch (which you guys think I'm sketch so I guess that evens the playing field a bit). Also, why would I literally give her an item and tell her I was giving it to her if I was going to kill her that night?! What would be the point? It was already after lynch! (Here's what I said to Genny at 10:47 pm "Okay, I got mist netting at 5:30 EST in the morning so I gotta go to bed. I gave you the cupcake so if you get it tomorrow, I would hope that we can continue this conversation but I understand if you want to talk to somebody else 🙂 good night!").
Capri seemed sketch in the beginning (to answer your question of whether or not I always thought she was village) because she always seemed to join the vote late and seemed to bandwagon on some votes. But I really believe after the whole MJ thing that she's a villager (but it absolutely could be possible that you're right and that they had this plot so the village trusted her, but my gut tells me that's a no just because of how quickly MJ sold her out, but again, that's just my gut).
I already explained why I feel Sporty is sketch, but I would also like to add that Sporty was too trusting of MJ before their pm opened and I agree with Capri about Sporty "soft defending" MJ!
Finally, we come to you Paws...for once, I agree with Cray that you seem "chaotic" but I feel you've been extremely upfront about stuff...maybe a little too much...but I don't believe you are a wolf. I am going to stick with my gut on Sporty because my gut was right about MJ.
You think crays a wolf but your still going to listen to the things she says? Smart.

I appreciate you telling us about your pm with Genny but she's not here to verify it.
 
Thanks for the answer.

In hindsight, I'm not really sure why I asked about me, should've been obvious based on our PMs that day you had the cupcake. :laugh:

This is where I'm at currently.

In isolation, yeah I would have lynched her over the role thing too. In context I'm not totally sure. Like we don't even know if MJ was telling the truth about his mayoral ability, so we don't know if her ability is the counter to it. That's the thing I'm hung up on the most.

The hooplah over the fraking comment seemed ridiculous to me at the time, but I think I'll go back and reread it, because that's an interesting take on it.

If the two remaining wolves are Moose + Cray, why wouldn't Cray talk Moose out of NKing someone who is directly challenging one of the wolves?
So are you sticking with your Sporty vote?
 
You think crays a wolf but your still going to listen to the things she says? Smart.

I appreciate you telling us about your pm with Genny but she's not here to verify it.
I said it was the 1 thing I agreed with her on (you seem chaotic) BUT I'M NOT VOTING FOR YOU because although it seems plausible, that's not what my gut is telling me. I wish you had focused more on the rest of the post than that 1 thing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I'm gonna

lynch Moose.

Literally, you're going to lynch me because I said "frack"...that sounds like super reasonable logic (sorry, just saw Deadpool 2 so my sass-ometer is off the charts 😛 ) no but seriously, that's kinda lame. We're all pretty sure Cray is a wolf. Okay, that leaves me, Capri, Sporty, and you Paws. Sporty seems like the obvious choice based on voting, but, as Sporty and you pointed out, that might be a bit "too obvious" but to be fair, MJ was a bit "too obvious" with the fact that he was the seer and he kept not dying (I don't know if KC saved him or not, but I digress). In addition, I used a cupcake on Genny yesterday and we talked and she told me that I sounded wolfy, but I passed the cupcake on to her anyway(before the mods said it would be gobbled up) because I told her I wanted to continue our conversation because I trusted she was village based on her game play, her speculations, and her pm. I was pissed Genny died because she was one of the people I was really sure about! Which, of course, means I'm left with people I view as sketch (which you guys think I'm sketch so I guess that evens the playing field a bit). Also, why would I literally give her an item and tell her I was giving it to her if I was going to kill her that night?! What would be the point? It was already after lynch! (Here's what I said to Genny at 10:47 pm "Okay, I got mist netting at 5:30 EST in the morning so I gotta go to bed. I gave you the cupcake so if you get it tomorrow, I would hope that we can continue this conversation but I understand if you want to talk to somebody else 🙂 good night!").
Capri seemed sketch in the beginning (to answer your question of whether or not I always thought she was village) because she always seemed to join the vote late and seemed to bandwagon on some votes. But I really believe after the whole MJ thing that she's a villager (but it absolutely could be possible that you're right and that they had this plot so the village trusted her, but my gut tells me that's a no just because of how quickly MJ sold her out, but again, that's just my gut).
I already explained why I feel Sporty is sketch, but I would also like to add that Sporty was too trusting of MJ before their pm opened and I agree with Capri about Sporty "soft defending" MJ!
Finally, we come to you Paws...for once, I agree with Cray that you seem "chaotic" but I feel you've been extremely upfront about stuff...maybe a little too much...but I don't believe you are a wolf. I am going to stick with my gut on Sporty because my gut was right about MJ.
This is a whole lot of writing and very little content... gut is not something to go off of this late in game; even as a noob you should know that. All this comes off as is you trying to stir up confusion late in the lynch cycle.
 
I seem chaotic because this game is killing me and I wish I had been killed already
Would you like us to lynch you? 😛 KIDDING!!!! I actually feel the same way haha. I told Genny my intentions in case I was killed because I honestly thought I was going to be killed last night but I think the wolves kept me around because I'm an easy target as a scapegoat 🙁
 
So I went back and reread some of my PMs with Moose.

On D5, she said, about 1.5 hours before lynch close: "I don't trust anybody, but I don't believe I'm going to vote for you tonight 🙂" and one hour later switched her lynch vote from PBC to me. I quoted the aforementioned PM and her lynch vote and said "wow rood" as a half-joke. But then we had this exchange (numbers in parentheses are timestamps based on minutes before lynch close).

Moose (24): It might be a ploy by me....
Me (23): Care to elaborate?
Moose (23): I'm not asking you to trust me but I'm true to my word
Moose (19): Who are you going to vote for? Let me know and I'll see if I agree with where you stand.
Moose (18): you gotta let me know in 5 mins because I don't want to waffle too close to close.
Me (16): Considering Paws or Cray or tbh even you if you don't tell me wtf is going on.
Moose (16): I wanted to see if everyone jumped on a bandwagon of you tbh. You've been suspected by a bunch of people lately and I want to see who goes for you, if anyone. Sorry! I'm going for cray
(At 14 minutes to close, she waffles to Cray)
Me (12): What were you hoping to accomplish?
Moose (10): I hate to admit I was hoping for a bandwagon and for you to be village and then I'd connect the dots for who voted for you, who bandwagoned, and who did that for the other village players. Sorry Capri!! I didn't promise you wouldn't get lynched, I just promised I wouldn't vote for you, although I probably should have said I won't end with a vote for you. 🙂

TL;DR she wanted to start a bandwagon vote against me because...??

After lynch, she posted this on thread:
I'm a bit confused, does that mean MJ HAS to vote for her along with everybody else in order for her to become lynched?

I had initially written out my full response to post on thread, but on the chance that MJ was village I didn't want to risk spilling out info if there was a chance wolves hadn't picked up on it yet. So on thread I replied with just "think so" and in PM I said: "The fact that his mayor PM presumably indicates the 'wolves with lynch avoidance' thing, that implies that there is at least one wolf with lynch avoidance in the game. Since Cray didn't die in the lynch it doesn't look good for her." We then had the following exchange:

Moose: Do you think if MJ follows her [Cray] tonight that it will help?
Me: Perhaps, but I think his ability is better spent elsewhere. If Cray is a wolf and MJ survives the night and Cray has plurality + MJ's lynch vote by close tomorrow, then we'll know if Cray is a wolf anyway.
Moose: Fair, where do you think MJ should look?
Me: I mean I'm pretty bad at handling power roles lol :laugh: so I don't know who's a good option for him to sniff.

I don't remember exactly what I was thinking with that last response, but I know something about the conversation just seemed off to me so I intentionally gave a vague answer.
 
So I went back and reread some of my PMs with Moose.

On D5, she said, about 1.5 hours before lynch close: "I don't trust anybody, but I don't believe I'm going to vote for you tonight 🙂" and one hour later switched her lynch vote from PBC to me. I quoted the aforementioned PM and her lynch vote and said "wow rood" as a half-joke. But then we had this exchange (numbers in parentheses are timestamps based on minutes before lynch close).

Moose (24): It might be a ploy by me....
Me (23): Care to elaborate?
Moose (23): I'm not asking you to trust me but I'm true to my word
Moose (19): Who are you going to vote for? Let me know and I'll see if I agree with where you stand.
Moose (18): you gotta let me know in 5 mins because I don't want to waffle too close to close.
Me (16): Considering Paws or Cray or tbh even you if you don't tell me wtf is going on.
Moose (16): I wanted to see if everyone jumped on a bandwagon of you tbh. You've been suspected by a bunch of people lately and I want to see who goes for you, if anyone. Sorry! I'm going for cray
(At 14 minutes to close, she waffles to Cray)
Me (12): What were you hoping to accomplish?
Moose (10): I hate to admit I was hoping for a bandwagon and for you to be village and then I'd connect the dots for who voted for you, who bandwagoned, and who did that for the other village players. Sorry Capri!! I didn't promise you wouldn't get lynched, I just promised I wouldn't vote for you, although I probably should have said I won't end with a vote for you. 🙂

TL;DR she wanted to start a bandwagon vote against me because...??

After lynch, she posted this on thread:


I had initially written out my full response to post on thread, but on the chance that MJ was village I didn't want to risk spilling out info if there was a chance wolves hadn't picked up on it yet. So on thread I replied with just "think so" and in PM I said: "The fact that his mayor PM presumably indicates the 'wolves with lynch avoidance' thing, that implies that there is at least one wolf with lynch avoidance in the game. Since Cray didn't die in the lynch it doesn't look good for her." We then had the following exchange:

Moose: Do you think if MJ follows her [Cray] tonight that it will help?
Me: Perhaps, but I think his ability is better spent elsewhere. If Cray is a wolf and MJ survives the night and Cray has plurality + MJ's lynch vote by close tomorrow, then we'll know if Cray is a wolf anyway.
Moose: Fair, where do you think MJ should look?
Me: I mean I'm pretty bad at handling power roles lol :laugh: so I don't know who's a good option for him to sniff.

I don't remember exactly what I was thinking with that last response, but I know something about the conversation just seemed off to me so I intentionally gave a vague answer.
And you haven't voted for her? What??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay @StayingPositive2017 and @capri1722, first off, Cray is on the thread as she liked one of my posts so she may not even vote since you guys have already voted to lynch me, a villager. I'm just asking you to look where Cray votes as she might do it last minute! If you think she's a wolf, and it's down to me or Sporty as the wolf, as the tie-breaker, do you really think she'll vote for the actual wolf??? I PMed this to capri about 10 minutes ago because I didn't want Cray to see this before she votes. But it's the last shot I have with 5 minutes left. Please think about it! The villagers are so close to winning!!
 
Okay @StayingPositive2017 and @capri1722, first off, Cray is on the thread as she liked one of my posts so she may not even vote since you guys have already voted to lynch me, a villager. I'm just asking you to look where Cray votes as she might do it last minute! If you think she's a wolf, and it's down to me or Sporty as the wolf, as the tie-breaker, do you really think she'll vote for the actual wolf??? I PMed this to capri about 10 minutes ago because I didn't want Cray to see this before she votes. But it's the last shot I have with 5 minutes left. Please think about it! The villagers are so close to winning!!
Except that cray likes to try reverse psychology just like last night. It's absolutely wifom unfortunately...
 
The kitchen was full of frenzied people today. It was their last shot at finding the killers among them. Everyone was so frantic the stand mixers looked like they had become possesed with all the flour they were throwing everywhere. All this culminated in accusations being thrown at @Miranda Senft.

“Oh god this sounds so coached, it’s ridiculous,” one threw at moose

“Oh god, you sound like MJ trying to escape lynch last night it’s ridiculous!” Moose threw right back to the thunderous applause of the spectators and dead alike.

However, no one could decide whether moose was a dumb noob or a dumb noob wolf so they turned on her forcing her to leave the kitchen.

Lynched is Moose
Moose, who would survive one attempt on her life and was a smart noob
images

@capri1722 and @StayingPositive2017 turned around after forcing moose to leave. As they turned, they saw that @Crayola227 and @SportPonies had been busy baking.

‘Did you bake us something tasty,” Capri asked? ‘Why yes, I did,’ Crayola responded as she handed Capri what looked like snickerdoodle cookies. Capri took a bite and instantly regretted it. They weren’t snickerdoodles but chilidoodles. Capri looked at Cray with wide eyes shocked that she should be the next to go. ‘Here, let me help you with that,’ Cray said as she shoved more and more cookies into Capri’s mouth until she was gone. It seems if an alpha wolf cow offers a vanilla pig cookies, it’s best to politely decline the cookies.

Not realizing what was going on next to her, Paws stepped up to Sporty, her most trusted friend. ‘Paws, look what I made for you. It might be a little flat but I’m sure it will taste great.’

47b3a4f71dc3f34cdbbac70871ec29c8.jpg
​

Sporty handed Paws a hat shaped cake. Not thinking anything of it, Paws began to eat her hat. It was quite bitter but all that paled to the betrayal as she felt the knife enter her back. It seems if a
vanilla duck is offered an edible hat by a ninja cat it’s best to avoid it. (It’s actually best to avoid eating Dubz’s hats in general as that’s when you are sure to be wrong). Paws looked at Sporty with a hurt expression in her eyes. ‘Why?’ Was all she was able to say before she died.

Sporty and Cray looked around at their disaster of a kitchen, smiled, lit a match, and then ran as they let the kitchen burn down.

Wolves Win!
​
Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227, alpha
3. @Miranda Senft, 1x death avoidance
5. @capri1722, vanilla
14. @SportPonies, ninja
15. @StayingPositive2017, vanilla

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
6. @johnnaboo, vanilla
7. @WildZoo, samurai
12. @mmmdreamerz, vanilla
4. @MixedAnimals77, virgin
13. @PrincessButterCup, vanilla
9. @kcoughli, protector
8. @Mad Jack, ability seer/MAYOR Sous Chef!
16. @genny, vanilla​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad