You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BATTLE OF THE BANDS WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was passed out when this got put up. Quite the epic battle here. Not sure I can say no to Jensen though if that weren't obvious.
elect WZ
😢
Whoops! Didn't realise id made it in the game, so didn't check till now. Time to go back to obsessively checking sdn 🙂
*****elect dvmd*****
*****elect dvmd*****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey! Sexy is my platform! 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah but there's also RDJThere are cats in those!!!![]()
Yeah but there's also RDJ![]()
Not my fault he snuck into the pictures...

Yes, it looks like he is chowing down on a scorpion in that gif... it is groce.
You know what it looks like to eat a scorpion???? 😱 😵
You know what it looks like to eat a scorpion???? 😱 😵
Like that gif... 😱
***** Un-elect DVMD, Elect Mad Jack *****
Sorry, this is a platform I can appreciate.

He isn't even in the running.
You know what it looks like to eat a scorpion???? 😱 😵
I still can't believe you betrayed me.
No talk to me all weekend and now this! 🙁 🙁 🙁
Such is the power of kittens and boobs.
He isn't even in the running.
Hmmm, although each of these platforms are intriguing, I would love to hear how each of these platforms best support a battle of the bands theme. Candidates? 😛
Hmmm, although each of these platforms are intriguing, I would love to hear how each of these platforms best support a battle of the bands theme. Candidates? 😛
Any ol fool can teach a person (sexy or otherwise) to play random instruments.
However, teaching a cat to do so. That takes talent, skill and dedication. I have that. If I can train a cat to play the drums, I can easily lead the bands to victory. 🙂
I still can't believe you betrayed me.
No talk to me all weekend and now this! 🙁 🙁 🙁
I have been busy drinking beer and conferencing.....
you have ignored me in the past due to business - it happens....
I am not betraying you - I am voting for the better campaign.... and also you have not voted for me in past mayor elections
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been busy drinking beer and conferencing.....
you have ignored me in the past due to business - it happens....
I am not betraying you - I am voting for the better campaign.... and also you have not voted for me in past mayor elections
I am just joking with you.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Drugs, sex, and rock & roll man. We all know drugs are bad for you, so I bring the sex(y ) to compliment the game's rock and roll 😀Hmmm, although each of these platforms are intriguing, I would love to hear how each of these platforms best support a battle of the bands theme. Candidates? 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I agree. Soulless Sam was some pretty good stuff though.No. There's no comparison. He is definitely the lesser brother
Do you guys sleep or just campaign for ww mayor 24/7? 😵
Do you guys sleep or just campaign for ww mayor 24/7? 😵
It is like 2:30PM here. 😵
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Went to sleep around midnight, woke up at 7 😀Do you guys sleep or just campaign for ww mayor 24/7? 😵
Lol, I was talking about the continuous-seeming posts, not the fact that you're posting this minute. 😉It is like 2:30PM here. 😵
Lol, I was talking about the continuous-seeming posts, not the fact that you're posting this minute. 😉

Even still, I didn't start posting until 10:30AM my time. I dyed my hair before that. 🙂
This is the joys of being in the UK, during the middle of the day when you are around, everyone is still sleeping, then everyone gets off work to poast/talk while you are going to bed. WW may or may not have kept me awake until 3 or 4AM in the past....

Ninja edit. But to clarify are u stating that u r giving sexual favors in return for mayor votes? If so, I think you just gained several male campaign managers 😛Drugs, sex, and rock & roll man. We all know drugs are bad for you, so I bring the sex(y ) to compliment the game's rock and roll 😀
Back off my girlNinja edit. But to clarify are u stating that u r giving sexual favors in return for mayor votes? If so, I think you just gained several male campaign managers 😛
She said she brings it, not that you can have it 😉Ninja edit. But to clarify are u stating that u r giving sexual favors in return for mayor votes? If so, I think you just gained several male campaign managers 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well I did say that anyone who voted for me would have my love... Never defined what love meant 😉
Guys I'm only gonna say this once...make sure your images are not showing nudity. We're toeing the line right now and SDN is pretty clear in the ToS
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tsk Tsk @Mad Jack 😛Guys I'm only gonna say this once...make sure your images are not showing nudity. We're toeing the line right now and SDN is pretty clear in the ToS
I analyzed the picture thoroughly to make sure no nipple was presentGuys I'm only gonna say this once...make sure your images are not showing nudity. We're toeing the line right now and SDN is pretty clear in the ToS
I would never break the TOS. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes, I am sure this is why you were analyzing the picture 😉I analyzed the picture thoroughly to make sure no nipple was presentI would never break the TOS.
I analyzed it down to the pixel to make sure it was safe. (I didn't have enough time to consult with dp, MD)Yes, I am sure this is why you were analyzing the picture 😉
Just remember stuff thats allowed in the lounge isn't generally ok in the main fora...
I would never cross the "would the FCC fine me for this?" line outside the lounge. I promise, nothing super risqué on my end from here on out though.
I did as well. But Jane Fonda ' s butt is fineI found a better one but it's totally not safe for this forum.
What have you done to my game thread..... :sob:
Most loved:
SOV (2) - SOV, FFM
DVMD (14) - DVMD, allie, hedgie, Ashgirl, Escalla, CJ, UFO, Vetgirl, RM, BI, jj, swings, dy, Cyndia
WZ (12) - WZ, lhm, STL, LIS, MJ, TP, WL, Philliab, FS, ksmi, Gwen, devyn
Lupes (1) - Chillbz
@Romoret - care to weigh in? I do believe @MrsSOV is returning today....?
I'll close in 15 minutes. Waffles abound!!
SOV (2) - SOV, FFM
DVMD (14) - DVMD, allie, hedgie, Ashgirl, Escalla, CJ, UFO, Vetgirl, RM, BI, jj, swings, dy, Cyndia
WZ (12) - WZ, lhm, STL, LIS, MJ, TP, WL, Philliab, FS, ksmi, Gwen, devyn
Lupes (1) - Chillbz
@Romoret - care to weigh in? I do believe @MrsSOV is returning today....?
I'll close in 15 minutes. Waffles abound!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Made it really sexy! And... Full of cats...What have you done to my game thread..... :sob:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I believe RM waffled to MJ 🙂Most loved:
SOV (2) - SOV, FFM
DVMD (14) - DVMD, allie, hedgie, Ashgirl, Escalla, CJ, UFO, Vetgirl, RM, BI, jj, swings, dy, Cyndia
WZ (12) - WZ, lhm, STL, LIS, MJ, TP, WL, Philliab, FS, ksmi, Gwen, devyn
Lupes (1) - Chillbz
@Romoret - care to weigh in? I do believe @MrsSOV is returning today....?
I'll close in 15 minutes. Waffles abound!!
With no PMing, you've kind of forced us to do the nonsense we normally do in PM in the thread 😉What have you done to my game thread..... :sob:
******unelect DVM elect wz******
I do love some Jensen!
I do love some Jensen!
TYI believe RM waffled to MJ 🙂
Most loved:
SOV (2) - SOV, FFM
DVMD (12) - DVMD, allie, hedgie, Ashgirl, Escalla, UFO,CJ, BI, jj, swings, dy, Cyndia
WZ (13) - WZ, lhm, STL, LIS, MJ, TP, WL, Philliab, FS, ksmi, Gwen, devyn, VetAsh
Lupes (1) - Chillbz
MJ (1) - RM
Election closed, results momentarily.
Your excuses mean nothing to me.With no PMing, you've kind of forced us to do the nonsense we normally do in PM in the thread 😉
In a grand betrayal of mass proportions, @WildZoo has pulled ahead in this election. Most Loved is awarded to her. A PM to you will follow shortly.
Onto the main event of the evening, THE BATTLE!!!!!!!!
Please send your PM's in. I'm happy to leave a flexible deadline since this *coughcoughcoughexperimentcoughcough* cycle should be...interdasting.
Rock on
Tentatively night 1 deadline is 5pmCST - but send them promptly, I beg of you! (For your sakes!!!)
Onto the main event of the evening, THE BATTLE!!!!!!!!
Please send your PM's in. I'm happy to leave a flexible deadline since this *coughcoughcoughexperimentcoughcough* cycle should be...interdasting.
Rock on

Tentatively night 1 deadline is 5pmCST - but send them promptly, I beg of you! (For your sakes!!!) Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FYI guys...I have 2 large papers to write today so I will probably be MIA if night closes soon and we get in a lynch cycle today. I'll try to check in, but no promises. Hopefully life will be closer to normal tomorrow so I can get back to the important things in like (including WW 😉 ).
Guys I'm only gonna say this once...make sure your images are not showing nudity. We're toeing the line right now and SDN is pretty clear in the ToS
Run guys! Mom's coming!
😢
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
