You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BATTLE OF THE BANDS WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Elect DVMD for not mocking my horrible wolf antics last game 🤣
WZ, that is the *last* thing that's going to get my vote./
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vote DVMD
Need to bold your vote or put it inside asterisks ("*****elect DVMD*****") for it to count, dude.
(Might want to glance at the rules!)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I bring you Danneel Ackles?WZ, that is the *last* thing that's going to get my vote./
I bring you Danneel Ackles?
![]()
We are now officially talking.
unelect dvmd and elect WZ
But you're going to have to keep my vote.....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Will this do?We are now officially talking.
unelect dvmd and elect WZ
But you're going to have to keep my vote.....
********elect DVMD********
I like the kitties. 🙂
I like the kitties. 🙂
Will this do?
![]()
I... um... I.... What were we talking about?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Here are your options guys: You get animals playing instruments OR you get any combination of my love, Jensen Ackles, and/or Danneel Ackles. I think you know which option is better.
Hint: It's the second one.
Hint: It's the second one.
### elect SOV ###
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Elect WildZoo, obviously.
I can't stop watching. This is quite possibly one of the best gifs ever.Will this do?
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will this do?
![]()
This begs the question...are they real?
Mad working on a paper due tonight at midnight. Will check back in then and post my vote. I can't decide between kittens or animals or sexy people. hmmm.....
*****elect DVMD*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I believe I read somewhere that she had tumors removed in both at the age of 20, which significantly decreased their size, so she had surgery to correct that. But they are fantastic!This begs the question...are they real?
Mad working on a paper due tonight at midnight. Will check back in then and post my vote. I can't decide between kittens or animals or sexy people. hmmm.....
Backstreet boys? At a mother******* battle of the bands? No. Just no.WZ you should totes change your avatar to the pic of you w the backstreet boys!
Though it would be hilarious if they were one of the "wolf" bands.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will cut youBackstreet boys? At a mother******* battle of the bands? No. Just no.
Though it would be hilarious if they were one of the "wolf" bands.
It's nothing against the BSB. They're classic Americana. But Battle of the Bands aren't made for pop acts.I will cut you
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I know, I just really wanted to say it because of my current avatar 😀It's nothing against the BSB. They're classic Americana. But Battle of the Bands aren't made for pop acts.
I figuredOh I know, I just really wanted to say it because of my current avatar 😀
Elect dvmdream
Kaydubs started the game while I was at a movie for the first time in months
Kaydubs started the game while I was at a movie for the first time in months
Elect dvmd
Need to bold your vote or put it inside asterisks ("*****elect DVMD*****") for it to count, dude.
(Might want to glance at the rules!)
************ Vote DVMD **********
Sorry was trying to post in the brief intermission between patients at the clinic.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😱Elect dvmd
She posted cat gifs!!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I posted boobs! 😢She posted cat gifs!!!
I'm more a butt girl. Post a butt gif and I'll change my voteI posted boobs! 😢
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmm...does the gender of the owner of the butt matter?I'm more a butt girl. Post a butt gif and I'll change my vote
lady butt!!Hmmm...does the gender of the owner of the butt matter?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Your wish is my command!lady butt!!
Danneel Ackles:
Not Danneel Ackles because I couldn't find a gif for her:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unelect dvmd
Elect WildPoo
Elect WildPoo
I love this so muchYour wish is my command!
Danneel Ackles:
![]()
Not Danneel Ackles because I couldn't find a gif for her:
![]()
I'm mesmerized
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not enough Jensen love up in this thread. I like his booty too.
Vote WZ.I bring you Danneel Ackles?
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Together we can bring sexy back (to this game). A vote for WZ is a vote for the sexiest thread you've ever seen!
This is why I hit on youTogether we can bring sexy back (to this game). A vote for WZ is a vote for the sexiest thread you've ever seen!
For your viewing pleasure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Elect WZ
Edit away!@kaydubs can we edit posts this game like we did in SOV's game? Or is that a no-no?
I'm a loc'd out gangsta, set trippin' banger
And my homies are down, so don't arouse my anger
FOO'!
Vote Lupin!!!
And my homies are down, so don't arouse my anger
FOO'!
Vote Lupin!!!
Most loved:
SOV (2) - SOV, FFM
DVMD (13) - DVMD, allie, hedgie, Ashgirl, Escalla, CJ, UFO, Vetgirl, RM, BI, jj, swings, dy
WZ (11) - WZ, lhm, STL, LIS, MJ, TP, WL, Philliab, FS, ksmi, Gwen
Lupes (1) - Chillbz
role call: @MrsSOV , @Romoret , @devyn , @Cyndia
I'll leave this open til tomorrow morning for any stragglers or waffles. Please double check your vote is reflected appropriately. As always, feel free to send in your PM's. I've gotten a smattering thus far 🙂
SOV (2) - SOV, FFM
DVMD (13) - DVMD, allie, hedgie, Ashgirl, Escalla, CJ, UFO, Vetgirl, RM, BI, jj, swings, dy
WZ (11) - WZ, lhm, STL, LIS, MJ, TP, WL, Philliab, FS, ksmi, Gwen
Lupes (1) - Chillbz
role call: @MrsSOV , @Romoret , @devyn , @Cyndia
I'll leave this open til tomorrow morning for any stragglers or waffles. Please double check your vote is reflected appropriately. As always, feel free to send in your PM's. I've gotten a smattering thus far 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K
